Fandom αƒ¦ π‘€π“Šπ“ˆπ‘’'π“ˆ πΉπ’Άπ“ƒπ’Ήπ‘œπ“‚ πΈπ“‚π“…π‘œπ“‡π’Ύπ“Šπ“‚ π’ͺ𝒻 π’Ÿπ‘’π“ˆπ’Ύπ“‡π‘’π“ˆ ღ

Jan 16, 2022
Awards
Greetings, everyone!

I am Imaginary Muse, but you may simply call me Muse. Before I jump into the more juicy details, however, I wanted to give some brief details about me as well as some rules. The somewhat unfortunate fact is I do have standards, and truthfully may not be the best of partners for many people, largely because of how picky I - admittedly - can be.

But if you're willing to be patient with me and such, we can end up getting along very well.

So, who am I, you might be wondering?

- A cis-female in real life who is married and in her 30s
- I also have a teenager daughter, so I will not always be around here nor immediately reply to PMs/RPs.
- I'm also genderfluid and bicurious/bisexual. While 9.5/10 times people use 'she/her' pronouns with me, I will accept 'he/him' also.
- A real life submissive to my husband
- Living on the west coast of the USA, and thus is in PST time
- A Virgo, and thus a perfectionist with herself
- An avid writer that highly prefers fanfiction/fandom RPs over originals. However, she is working to see about being less picky with original-based ideas.
- Once again, a woman with standards.
- Slightly socially awkward at first, but can warm up after some friendly OOC chatter.

And now, for my rules. I'd like to think they're reasonable and fair enough, so please do bare with them.

- First and foremost, respect my limits. If I have a kink in my 'no' column, do not try to negotiate/include it in any RP idea. It's a 'no' for a reason. Give me respect and I'll return it back to you.
- Your real life gender does not matter to me. As long as you're wanting to write a story with me, you can be male, female, non-binary and I'll be completely cool with whatever your actual gender is.
- Your real life age, likewise, only matters as long as you're legal enough to be here. I otherwise am not going to worry about it.
- Story will be favored in all of my RPs. 60/40 - 80/20 are my usual ratios.
- Quantity over quality usually applies with me, but do try to give me at least two paragraphs. Absolutely no one liners! Even my 'shortest' posts will give you 2-3 paragraphs.
- Do not make me do all the planning/plotting! This can - and likely will - result in me no longer replying to your PMs. RPing is something meant to be done by two people, not just one. If I wanted to write my own fanfiction, I'd gladly do so. If you wanna RP with me, then be willing to work with me, please!
- Know what you want. Don't just send me the idea(s) you liked the most. Add onto it. Help contribute to planning/figuring out what exact type of RP you want. But the moment I get an RP with the bare minimum included, I honestly won't be likely to reply, because it already looks/feels like I'll be doing a lot more of the work.
- I am willing to play both male and female characters. I'm just typically asked to play females more often, but if you want me to be a male, don't be afraid to ask. If anything, I'd love to be able to practice my male muses.
- With all of the above being said, do not expect me to be a 100% sadistic male as my main character. Maybe as a side character/antagonist, and that's a huge maybe as it is.
- You do not have to be perfect with anything; grammar, canon portrayals, etc. I very likely will not be myself. But do put in effort. That's all I'll ask for, and likewise give back.
- If you really must leave, I'd prefer for you to let me know. You won't hurt my feelings if you need/want to drop the RP/planning. However, if a week or more of silence goes by and I don't hear back from you, I'll assume our planning/RP is dead.
- I will not control/dictate your picture preferences for your characters. Sometimes, I use anime-based images. Other times, I'll use face claims, art, or simple descriptions. But do not tell me what I can or can't use. I'm not going to do that with any partner, so I want this gesture returned.
- Threads or Discord only. I will not use PMs for RPs. Planning, however, is perfectly fine. But I've had too many disappointing experiences with attempting to use PMs for RPs, and am just not fond of them. Sorry if this is a deal breaker, but this is not up for negotiation.
- If you want my Discord name (be it for planning/RPing/both), ask for it in a PM.
- I will always use 3rd person POV for writing. You will only see 1st for me if MC is writing an email, text, etc.; otherwise, everything will be typed out in 3rd person. I very highly prefer for my partner to use the same method.
- If an idea seems to smutty, or just simply does not appeal to me, I have the right to say no. This can come in the form of directly replying or me not even responding to the PM.
- Anything may be added or removed as I see fit.

- Abductions
- Action Scenes (I'm a huge junkie for this)
- Affection
- Aftercare
- Alternate Universe (AU)
- Anatomically Correct
- BDSM (Typically Light-Medium; very rarely do I go into Heavy/Extreme Degrees)
- Blindfolds
- Blood Play
- Breast/Nipple Play
- Canons (Playing As & Against Them)
- Canon x Canon
- Canon x OC (If we do this where I'm playing the canon, doubling will likely be asked from any potential partners)
- Clit Play
- Collar & Leash
- Command & Obey
- Consensual Relationships & Stories
- CMNF (Clothed Male, Nude Female - this can be done vice versa, too)
- Cuddling
- Discipline
- Dubconsensual Relationships & Stories
- Exotic Eye/Hair Colors (This will not be demanded of my partners, but expect me to include these when I can)
- Fandoms Settings & Stories
- Fear
- Fighting/Wrestling
- Fingering
- Fingers In Mouth
- Foreplay (Teasing/nipping on areas of the body [lower lip and neck are my favorites], slow, sensual touches, etc.)
- Hair Pulling (Typically Receiving, but can Give with the right story)
- Kidnapping
- Male x Female Pairings (Remember, I can do either role; I'm just used to portraying females)
- Master/Pet Stories & Relationships
- Master/Slave Stories & Relationships
- Nonconsensual Relationships & Stories
- Oral Sex (Giving & Receiving)
- Piercings (From simple ears to tongue, navel, and genital)
- Public Masturbation
- Public Sex
- Punks (Playing As Or Against Them)
- Restraints (Any form; handcuffs, simple ropes, zipties ... just yes!)
- Risk Of Being Caught
- Risk Of Pregnancy
- Romance (Be it love/hate, pure/true love, whatever)
- Sexy/Slutty Clothing
- Sensory Deprivation
- Sex Machines/Toys (Typically having them used on MC)
- Slave Auctions
- Slavery
- Taller Characters (Typically Playing Against, But Can Play As Them)
- Tattoos
- Tomboys (Playing As Or Against Them)
- Uppity Characters (Playing As)
- Vaginal Sex (Typically Receiving, but can Give with the right story)
- Weapon Play

- Anal Sex (Receiving for sure. Giving will likely only be done to other female characters. Not comfortable doing this with males)
- Arranged Marriages
- Branding
- Fantasy Settings
- Modern Settings
- Multiple Characters (Even if they're just side/to help advance the story, they will very likely be included)
- OC x OC Pairings

Very likely more that aren't immediately coming to my head ...

- Ancient Civilization Settings
- Apocalyptic Settings
- Dystopian Settings
- Female x Female Relationships (Don't have much experience, as most of my RPs with these have faded really quickly. I am, however, willing to give these a try)
- Harems (Reverse or otherwise)
- Historical [Fictional] Settings
- Humanoid Characters (Elves & Fae are my favorites, though I can also play as Dhampirs/Vampires with the right plots)
- Incest (Twins/siblings are highly preferred over mother/son and/or father/daughter)
- MILFs (They will NOT be the stereotypical slutty ones that immediately/willingly forget about and cheat on their husbands. You have been warned)
- Nekomimis (Ears + Tail only, Playing As One)
- Polyamorous Relationships (These will not be done behind anyone's backs. Everyone will be in the know; no exceptions)

More that I'm not immediately remembering ...

- Adultery/Cheating
- Bimbofication
- Celebrities (I've never enjoyed playing as or against them. The closest I'll probably go is WWE/Wrestling people. Sorry.)
- Genderbending (This is basically - to me, anyway - transformation and therefore a huge no!)
- Hypnosis
- Lactation (This will not happen through forced/magical means; only if pregnancy happens in an RP. But not before then)
- Male x Male Relationships (I realize this may seem hypocritical considering I'll try FxF, but I don't have nearly as much courage/confidence in giving these a shot. Sorry)
- Mind Control
- Scat
- Transformation (If you want me to play as a male, just ask, but do not force my character's sex/body to change in any way)
- Watersports
- Vore

At least a few more I'm not immediately remembering ...

Another apology because my list is insanely short. That's why I'm offering titles I immediately want and ones I can consider playing. Do note that you may offer/toss in some other names; however, there will be a good chance I don't know of the fandom or I do know it but am not in the mood to RP in that setting. Fair warning in advance.

So what am I looking for? Any of the following below. I will very likely add/remove anything as my cravings tend to switch pretty often. The bolded roles are my preferred one. If there are none, then there is no preference. I'll also add anywhere from 1-5 ღs to indicate my current cravings. Finally, even though this is in my rules I'll repeat it here, any canons that were underage in the series will be aged up. End of story.

Angelic Layer:
Craving Rating: ღღღ

Sai Jounouchi x OC
Suzuhara Misaki x Ohjiro Mihara
OC x OC
Suggest

Ansatsu Kyōshitsu [Assassination Classroom]:
Craving Rating: ღღღღ

Rinka Hayami x Ryunosuke Chiba
Irina Jelavić x Tadaomi Karasuma
Meg Kataoka x Yuma Isogai
OC x Karma Akabane
OC x Nagisa Shiota
OC x OC
Suggest

Cardfight!! Vanguard:

Emi Sendou x OC
Misaki Tokura x Aichi Sendou
OC x Aichi Sendou
OC (PSYqualia User) x Ren Suzugamori
OC x OC
Suggest

Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc:

Aoi Asahina x Makoto Naegi
Kyoko Kirigiri x Makoto Naegi
OC x OC
Suggest

Death Note:

OC x L
OC x Light Yagami/Kira
OC x OC
Suggest

Def Jam Vendetta:

OC x OC
Suggest

Doubt:
Craving Rating: ღღ

OC x OC
Suggest

Far Cry 3:

OC x Vaas Montenegro
OC x OC
Suggest

Fifty Shades Of Grey:

OC x OC
Suggest

Fire Emblem [Blazing Sword, Sacred Stones, Path Of Radiance & Radiant Dawn Only!]:

Lyn x Eliwood
Lyn x Rath
OC x Eliwood
OC x Jaffar
OC x Lowen
OC x Lucius
OC x OC
Suggest

Eirika x Seth
Ismaire x OC
Natasha x Joshua
Tethys x OC
OC x Ephraim
OC (Sniper) x Innes
OC x OC
Suggest

Astrid x OC
Elincia x Ike
Elincia x OC
Leanne x Naesala
Leanne x OC
Lucia x OC
Tanith x OC
Titania x OC
OC x Ike
OC (Sniper) x Shinon
OC (Mage) x Soren
OC (Thief) x Volke
OC x Zihark
OC x OC
Suggest

Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood:

Riza Hawkeye x Roy Mustang
OC x Scar
OC x OC
Suggest

Gundam Wing:

Lucrezia Noin x Zechs Merquise
OC x Heero Yuy
OC x Chang Wufei
OC x OC
Suggest

HuniePop:

Since there are no male canons, I'll just list the girls I'd be fine playing as. Note that unless you really convince me, I'm not going to want to focus on M/F/F+ relationships.

Abia
Beli
Kyanna
Lailani
Nikki
Tiffany
Venus
OC x OC
Suggest

Jisatsutou [Suicide Island]:

Liv x Sei
OC x OC
Suggest

Judge:

OC x OC
Suggest

Katekyo Hitman Reborn!
Craving Rating: ღღღღღ

Chrome Dokuro x Tsunayoshi Sawada
Lal Mirch x Hibari Kyoya
Lal Mirch x OC
Kyoko Sasagawa x Tsunayoshi Sawada
OC x Belphegor
OC x Hibari Kyoya
OC x Tsunayoshi Sawada
OC x Squalo Superbia
OC x Xanxus
OC x Takeshi Yamamoto
OC x OC
Suggest

Monster:
Craving Rating: ღღღღღ

Nina Fortner x Dr. Tenma
OC x Dr. Tenma
OC x OC
Suggest

Naruto:
Craving Rating: ღ

Anko Mitarashi x Kakashi Hatake
Tayuya x Kimimaru
Tayuya x Shikamaru Nara
Temari x Shikamaru Nara
Tenten x Neji Hyuuga
OC x Kakashi Hatake
OC x Itachi Uchiha
OC x Kabuto Yakushi
OC x OC
Suggest

One Piece:

Tashigi x Trafalgar D. Water Law
OC x Donquixote Doflamingo
OC x Dracule Mihawk
OC x Trafalgar D. Water Law
OC x OC
Suggest

Persona 3:

Mitsuru Kirijo x Minato (Protagonist)
Yukari Takeba x Minato (Protagonist)
Yukari Takeba x OC
Chidori Yoshino x Junpei Iori
OC x Shinjiro Aragaki
OC x OC
Suggest

Persona 4:

Naoto Shirogane x Kanji Tatsumi
OC x OC
Suggest

Shadow Hearts:

Alice Elliot x Yuri Hyuuga
Lady x Killer
OC x OC
Suggest

WWE:

Lita x Edge
Lita x Matt Hardy
Lita x Kane
OC x Edge
OC x Kane
OC x Undertaker (Ministry of Darkness or Phenom/Deadman Eras mainly)
OC x OC
Suggest

Yu-Gi-Oh! [Original, GX, 5Ds, and/or Arc-V only!]:

I know the wiki uses English names, but do not use them with me, please. I hate most of them because they sound stupid as fuck. So please don't use them with me.

Kisara x Seto Kaiba (Priest or Current)
Masumi Kotsu x OC
Asuka Tenjoin x Ryo Marufuji
Asuka Tenjoin x Judai Yuki
OC x Reiji Akaba
OC x Jack Atlas
OC x Yusei Fudo
OC x Seto Kaiba (Priest or Current)
OC x Ryo Marufuji
OC x Judai Yuki

As I admitted earlier, not much. I know. You can also use any of the ideas mentioned in my thread linked above and send those in as suggestions. Alternatively, you can send in other titles I didn't list here. Just remember the warning about them, but I'm otherwise willing to consider any ideas given to me.

Last, but certainly not least, please PM me if you're interested and want to RP with me. Do not post in this thread!

Thank you~

- Muse