Anya Pierce's Information

Inactive Thread Area

• Reminder to all Users:

The Building Block contains INACTIVE threads.
    This means, anything posted here is for thread-owner use only.
    Unless invited by the owner, for duel threads, no other user should post without permission.

To keep it simple, if it's not your thread and you're not invited-
    -DO NOT POST!

Feb 17, 2021
Awards
ANASTASIYA ELENA PETROVA
ANASTASIA PIERCE

-

"“Not because I'm being compelled, but out of my own free will, I choose them. One they are my family. They cared and raised me, not you! Two, you turned your back, when you had a child out of wedlock and decided to look out for yourself and not me. So yes, Katerina, I chose them. Unless, you stand up and be a better person, and deal with this, face, Klaus. You're not, family, hell, not even my sister!" — Anya To Katerina about the Mikaelson Family

-

GENERAL INFORMATION
Bulgarian Name: Anastasiya Elena Petrova
English Name: Anastasia Elena Pierce
Married Name: Anastasia Elena Mikaelson
Nicknames: Anya & Doll-face, Little Pet (by Klaus), Klaus's Puppet, Klaus's Pet & Anyika (By Katherine Pierce, her older sister), Klaus's Pet (Everyone), Little Petrova (Everyone), Spunky Petrova (Everyone).
Marital Status: Single and Looking for a Klaus Mikaelson
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Species: Traveller Witch (Untapped) & Vampire (Turned and Sired by Klaus Mikaelson)
Birthday: October 28th, 1477 Age: 18 (Human appearance) | Actual age is 544 Centuries Old (Vampire Age)

-

CHARACTERISTICS
Height: 5'5"
Weight: 100 Pounds
Eye Color: Dark Brown (As Human) & Black (As Vampire)
Hair Color: Dark Brown
Unusual features: Her striking resemblance to her sister and Distant Niece and the other doppelgangers, often being mistaken for being one or being Elena or Katherine.

-

CHARACTER BIOGRAPHY
Anastasia Pierce also is known as Anastasiya Petrova, among other names as well, (Cyrillic: Аныа Петрова) was born into a wealthy Bulgarian family on October 28th, 1473, five minutes younger than her sister, Katerina Petrova. In 1490, when Anya was 16 years old, her sister became pregnant by an unknown man. Anya was disappointed in Katerina but wanted to support her, but she had to obey her parents. The family disowned Katerina for the shameful birth of an illegitimate daughter. Katerina carried the child to term, but seconds after Anya's niece was born, their father took the child away, and Anya watched her sister become heartbroken from not being able to see her. Katerina was then banished to England and that is the last time she saw her.

At least for a few years.

Two years has passed since Katerina had left the family. Anya was now 18 years old, and doing chores around the house and being teased by the village people because of her sister's shameful act. Upset, she ran home grabbed a basket, and went out to the field, close to the house to pick berries and flowers for her Mother and Father. She had spent the rest of the day plucking and pulling flowers. Once it got dark, Anya headed home. She pulled and tugged the basket until she had to stop and take a break. A few minutes later she was almost home.

She reached the house and stopped to catch her breath. It was eerily quiet, too quiet for her comfort. She walked to the open door, peered inside, and then turned back to get the basket. She hauled it into the house and onto the table, struggling all the while. Finally, she was done and began to look around for her parents. She called their names but no one answered. She walked to the bedroom and froze in horror. Her Mother laid in a steaming pile of blood on the bed and her Father was against the wall still bleeding out. She ran to her Father first and tried to wake him. When that didn't work, she turned to her Mother. She screamed and cried, trying to wake them, but nothing happened.

After a few moments more of trying, and she got up. She began to back up towards Klaus, who hid in the shadows watching her, a wicked smile on his face, his blue eyes laughing with joy. Anya backed up until she bumped into him. She turned to scream, opening her mouth, but no sounds came. He compelled her to not scream and to follow him. She obeyed and he took her to England. In England, she became his servant, his pet, his confidant, and right-hand gal. She ended up washing his clothes, getting people for him to feed on. Doing all his dirty work. She was forced to let him feed on her. She was turned to her against her will, by Klaus Mikaelson, at the age of 25 years old, and through the bite the two were sired to each other. She does whatever Klaus want, out of loyalty and maybe through compulsion, but to her, it is one and the same. She obeys the Mikaelson family and would protect them with her life.

She continues from, 1820 - 2020, to help the Mikaelson Family, helping to protect Hope. She traveled with Hayley and Hope until Hayley was killed. She helps to hide Hope and to provide for her. After Klaus and Elijah killed themselves, she stayed with the remaining Mikaelson family members and helping to take care of Hope, often assisting the Salvatore school in defeating the bad guys. She is still devoted to Hope and the rest of the Mikaelson Family until she breathes her last breath.

Due to this she and her sister Katherine Pierce, as she calls herself, have an undying eternal hatred for each other. Many times the two would fight over Anya's choice to be with the Mikaelson’s and not with her. Over the centuries, the two would chase each other around, trying to kill or hurt the other one, all because Katherine stole the moonstone from Klaus, and she was held against her will, from the age of 18, by Klaus, because of her.

Even though her sister is alive and well, she stays with the family, because - well - they are her family, despite the pain and torture she had to undergo, living with them, she was still, Always and Forever, loyal to them. Her once - upon - a - time, loyalty to her sister, died when she was forced to be leverage for her transgressions.

-

EXTENDED INFORMATION
Alias's: Anya Pierce
Affiliations: Petrova Family (Previous - Age 18 and below), Mikaelson Family (Currently -
Age 18 and up)
Love Interest: Klaus Mikaelson or Elijah Mikaelson
Orientation: Straight
Started Dating: Add
First Kiss on : Add
Engaged On Add
Married On Add

-
RELATIONSHIPS
Amara (Ancestor) †
Unnamed Petrova Doppelgangers (Ancestor) †
Tatia (Ancestor) †
Tatia’s child (Ancestor) †
Mr. Petrov (Father) †
Mrs. Petrova (Mother) †
Katerina Petrova (Older Twin sister, Enemy) † || Nickname: Kat
Nadia Petrova (Niece) †
Nadia’s Child (Great-niece/nephew) †
Isobel Flemming (Distant niece) †
Elena Gilbert (Distant niece)
Niklaus Mikaelson (Sire, Ally, Companion, lover, Master and much more) || Nickname: Klaus and Nik, My Lord, My Sire, My Master
Rebecca Mikaelson (Friend-Enemies) || Nickname: Bex, Becca, and Bek, My Lady Freya Mikaelson (Friend-Enemies) Elijah Mikaelson (Friend-Enemies)|| Nickname: Eli, My Lord
Kol Mikaelson (Friend-Enemies)
Marcel Gerard (Friend-Enemies)
Hope Mikaelson (Friend, Ally, ward)
Mikael Mikaelson (Friend-Enemies)
Esther Mikaelson (Friend-Enemies)
Face claims (Play By's): Nina Dobrev

Anya Pierce

Feb 17, 2021
Awards
THE ONLY BITE YOUR GETTING IS A ONE WAY TICKET TO YOUR DEATH! DON'T CROSS ME AND YOU WILL LIVE TO SEE ANOTHER DAY! HERE ARE YOUR RULES!

⚜ My real life comes first. If I am not on I will always let you know.
⚜ Don’t control my character
⚜ If I am in a relationship, don’t f*ck with me, unless you're an ex -boyfriend (We must talk about it first)
⚜ I am a para to multi-para Writer. (1-3 Paragraphs sometimes 4 to 8 Paragraphs at times)
⚜ I write in messages only! I will not write in the comments.
⚜ I love crossovers and OC’s. I will not accept Open pages or Pages without information.
⚜ Please be able to write a full paragraph (1-3 Paragraphs) or more. I am not a novella writer (Though I am willing to write with you all still) I will not write with a one-liner or semi-para writers. (I have tried, and I can’t do it) Sorry.
⚜ Please read my information, above. If you have questions please ask!
⚜ I will reply to everyone when I am able too! Please don’t message me over and over again. I will reply when I can!
⚜ I will be writing in the Third-Person, as I find it hard to write in.​

Anya Pierce

Feb 17, 2021
Awards
~ THREAD LIST ~

THREADS ON MY LIST ARE ACTIVE AND HAVE BEEN RESPONDED TO WITHIN A WEEK.

Last updated. February 16, 2021

⚜ Message,Username, Name, Theme of Thread, Date Started ⚜

** = Members of Group

。+゚☆゚+。★。+゚☆゚+。★。+゚☆゚+。★。+゚☆゚+。

ACTIVE THREADS (2)
⚜ ⚜
⚜ ⚜

INACTIVE THREADS (0)
⚜ Add Soon ⚜

PENDING THREADS (0)
⚜ Add Soon ⚜

DISCUSSIONS (0)

⚜ Add Soon ⚜

DRABBLES (2)

⚜ Anya Pierce's Diary Entry # 1: Anya's life changes!
⚜ Anya Pierce's Diary Entry # 2: First hunting and compelling lesson as a vampire! ⚜​