Fantasy Beast Within

Victorian Neko

Kitten
Jan 26, 2021
Awards
RustyFable

At her touch what little strength he’d fought to retain evaporated, he wasn’t prepared for this form of combat. “Yvette, you are relentless.” Tihal had retreated away from the human duo to watch, and to get far from the reach of their combined target and was if need be ready to make a break for the entrance. “Perhaps she is but, that isn’t always a bad thing.” Temporarily halting his campaign to deliver the troublesome she-orc to a watery punishment Yyjorn brought his hand to rest on the farm-girls head and slowly began to run his cracked and calloused hands through her hair. There was a practiced slowness to it, he took great care in making several passes, weeding it through his hand and occasionally dropping it to the water below wetting her hair.

“And I suppose she’s the right to tease me some. As she’ll soon become my partner and is entrusting herself to me. It’d be unfair if I didn’t offer my whole in return.” Though the blush remained he’d brought his head down to meet her gaze, mindful to keep it on her face; and as he spoke some level of confidence and strength returned to his words. “So Yvette if you wish it, I shall treat you as desired. But do not ask me for something you aren’t sure of.” In his own way, the hunter could deal with matters of intimacy though he preferred not to as it was a complex form of social entanglement. One best avoided by those who travel the continent with blade in hand. Less heartache that way after all.

Victorian Neko

Kitten
Jan 26, 2021
Awards
Leaning into his touch she smiles. If she had a tail it would have been wagging. As it was she was just happy to have his attention. "There is no other that I would entrust myself to." She says, blushing a bit herself as she leans into him. It just felt nice to be close to another physically in such a manner. Especially given as she had her doubts that any man would want her upon discovering what she is. And even as kind as Yyjorn was being given that he was allowing her to travel with him so that he could train her meaning that she could aid others. She had her doubts that he would ever want to be with her in a manner that a married couple enjoyed.

"Right now I just want to be held." She says softly. "Did I already tell you that the welcoming feast will be tomorrow? I think I did, but I can't remember." Huffing her brow furrows and she nuzzles into him some more.

Victorian Neko

Kitten
Jan 26, 2021
Awards
There was something incredibly relaxing in the way that he was working his hand through her hair. Yvette was practically putty in his arms at the moment but it did not escape her that Tihal did not seem to be with them mentally at the moment. She did pay more attention to what Yyjorn was saying though figuring that it was important. She could worry about the orc after. "I will learn whatever it is that you and Tihal are willing to teach me. I will not be caught off guard by that bastard nor will I allow anybody else to give me trouble just because of what I am. I refuse to be treated like a monster." She admittedly still saw herself as one, but it was something that she was working through. It was going to take her time to adjust to no longer being human. Just like it would take her time to adjust to changing every full moon.

Gaze turning back towards Tihal she feels her concern growing seeing just how distant and listless her eyes were. If not for the fact that she was wary of the other she might have gone to offer some support. As it was, she remained where she was for the time being, instead a concerned expression on her face. "Yyjorn was telling me about how Orcs practice unarmed combat that is different to that of humans or elves and that you would be able to explain it better." Her tone was gentle in nature, not wanting the other to feel bad for not paying attention right that moment. "But if you don't have the energy to explain it tonight, perhaps tomorrow would be a better time?"

Victorian Neko

Kitten
Jan 26, 2021
Awards
"I don't. At most, my father taught me some how to use a sword but that would be it. Growing up on a farm I didn't need to know combat." This was probably the most she had told Tihal about her past. But it might help the other to know that she was likely to be muscular thanks to working on a farm for pretty much her entire life. "I guess at least I'll have a clean slate when it comes to training." She offers a slight smile. It would be nice though to have some time alone with Yyjorn since she hadn't really had that since arriving at the village. And something told her they would not be getting a lot of alone time for as long as they were there. Plus there was still the collaring ceremony to go through. Something that admittedly had her on edge due to how it was akin to a wedding in a way. She just hoped that he wouldn't try to pull anything crazy once they were bound in such a manner as she would be essentially give a piece of herself to him.

Victorian Neko

Kitten
Jan 26, 2021
Awards
"I'll try, but no promises...." She rolls her eyes at the fact that the she-orc stuck her tongue out at her. Soon enough it was just her and Yyjorn and she wasn't quite ready to leave the warmth that was the water. Especially since she was still in his arms. "Something tells me she won't be taking it easy on me with the training." Yvette states not seeming bothered by the fact. "I'm just glad she won't be actively trying to hurt me now. It was terrifying when she jumped me during that meeting." She shudders, remembering how she had reacted to hearing that she is a werewolf. Or rather, would be a werewolf. At least the chieftan did not seem bothered by her presence.

Victorian Neko

Kitten
Jan 26, 2021
Awards
Moved as she was, she sits on the edge of the pool, watching as he grabs the wet towel before standing and wrapping the dry one about herself to make sure she would not shiver too much for the trip back up to the surface. "That is kind of them, to have clothing ready for us." She sighs softly and makes her way to the stairs where she would start climbing, her face showing how worn out she was. "I do suppose it would be good to know more about the bastard who caused this entire mess." She shudders, trying not to think about how it felt as he bit her, or how his words had made her feel sick to her stomach.

At least Yjorn had reassured her that he would not be giving her up come the full moon. Upon reaching the area where she had removed her clothing before she realized that her dirty garments had been taken and replaced with something clean. It was a simple tunic, but one that would fit her pretty well and keep her warm for her walk back to the cabin that they were using.

Victorian Neko

Kitten
Jan 26, 2021
Awards
Putting on the clothing she chews over his words. "I can't add too much to what you already know. But I do know that he is overconfident. That allowed me to slip away from him when he first bit me." It wasn't pleasant, talking about what had happened to her. It was important however that she remembered as much as she could so that they could take out the bastard that was planning on trying to take her back once more. "Her mother is sweet. She came with her husband to talk to me when you were having your dual with Tihal. Both of them were quite nice and seemed to have no issue with my presence here."

Though she had taken a nap, she was still quite tired and it would take time for her to recover fully. In fact, she would not be fully recovered until after her first shift. Lycanthropy was no walk in the park and there was a reason so few survived. There was also a reason why the bastard chose her. She was strong physically meaning that she would be much more likely to survive. Working a farm on your own would do that to a person. "All dressed by the way. I figured we would head back to our temporary lodgings and get some rest. The feast was moved to tomorrow as to allow us a chance to rest. Plus I heard you and Tihal did a number in that area when you two fought...."

Victorian Neko

Kitten
Jan 26, 2021
Awards
She blinks at his question. It was something she had been wondering herself really. "Is it because they were at one point human? I mean, right now, for those that don't know, they would never realize that I am a Lycan. They would assume that I am a human meaning it is easier for me to blend in unlike others who appear as a beast all the time. In a way, I am still human, even though I am now nothing more then some monster." She sits down on the bed, reality weighing heavily on her.

"That and those that have control over their beast are likely useful for taking on those that have allowed the beast within to take over, to corrupt them and make them think that they are superior to humans when in reality they are nothing more then horrid monsters who cause nothing but pain to others."