M for F Fantasy Action Horror Adventure Romance Slice of Life Moderate Advance Open Broadening the Horizon

Exif

The Portal Guy
Aug 25, 2021
Awards
Hello, there! General Kenobi!

Welcome to my second, more broad request thread! Here, I shall list any miscellaneous pairings, plots, and ideas that don't pertain to my first thread's more focused craving. Alright, here we go! When I list the pairings, my preferred role will be in italics. If both are italicized, I can play as either or.

PLOT #1: LYCANS
An urban fantasy roleplay following a pack of lycans/werewolves who are among the last of their kind. They've existed since the Dark Ages and survived into the modern era, but require the aid of a human to properly acclimate into this new world. However, old blood feuds die hard when a vampire elder discovers their existence and dedicates his company's resources to eradicating his ancient foes once and for all. Werewolf X Werewolf or Werewolf X Human. This takes inspiration from Underworld and the TV series Gargoyles.

PLOT #2: HELLSPAWN
A dying human is saved by a demon binding their souls and together, they battle other supernatural threats, such as other demons, hellspawn, and poltergeists that terrorize the living. This is more of a superhero story inspired by properties such as Ghost Rider. Demon X Human.

PLOT #3: I, ZOMBIE
Well, it happened. Some government screw job went and caused a virus that causes the dead to rise from the graves and devour any unfortunate son of a gun they can grab. So, what happens when one of them retains their memories and conscience? Well... shit, there was no rule in the book for this. You're on your own for this one. Sorry, guys. Take The Walking Dead, imbue a little bit of Zombieland and you get this roleplay in a nut shell. And for the record, no, this is not a Zombie X Human, because... well... that's kind of gross. It's more of a platonic friendship and any romance will likely be between two living people.

PLOT #4: DEATH IN THE FAMILY
You're a college student who was about to begin their next semester. One evening, you receive a phone call. It's the police. Your grandfather has been murdered. The police are unable to determine the exact cause of death, but his body looked like it'd been torn apart. You'd always been close to your grandfather since your parents died when you were young. He took care of you, raised you, and were it not for him, you'd have been out on the street. He was always a secretive type, but he never skipped out on his family. Determined to find answers, you race to his estate and begin searching for clues to discover why he died. Did he have enemies? Who would want him dead and most importantly, why? The answers may lie in a peculiar book he had in his possession. A book that may lead you to places you may not wish to go. How far will you go to discover the truth and will you even want to know before its over?

PLOT #5: UNWANTED POLTERGUEST
You move into a new house, only to discover the previous occupant hasn't quite left. I mean, they're dead, but they're still... there. Who you gonna call? Someone else, 'cause I ain't exorcising this shit. Ghost X Human.

PLOT#6: TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE
You see an ad on craigslist about someone looking for a roommate who will pay rent. The rate's pretty cheap, as well. You need a place to stay and, well, they're offering. So, you move in. But then you start to realize your roommate might just, kind of, sort of, almost certainly be the mythical Slender Man. The guy's surprisingly chill, though. Slender Man X Human.

PLOT #7: ARE WE ALONE IN THE UNIVERSE? I WISH WE WERE.
So, your planet got blown up, you were sent to a little dirt ball called Earth, and you've spent most of your life thinking you were a human. But wait! You're developing superhuman powers, you say? You want to become a hero and protect people? Well, have fun with that! I swear, I've seen this plot somewhere before... Alien Superhero X Human.

PLOT #8: BOUNTY BALL!
You're a bounty hunter, I'm a bounty hunter, and we're after the same target. You want to split the reward 50/50? Fuck that! That bounty's mine, bitch! Bounty Hunter versus Bounty Hunter.

PLOT #9: DARK SPACE
It was a routine mission. Go in, repair the comms, and be home in time for your anniversary or something. There was nothing in your job description about the crew being taken over by hostile alien parasites and the robots being set to kill all humans onboard. If you get out of this alive, it's probably time for a career change.

PLOT #10: IMPRESS ME
A human is bored out of his mind and summons a succubus to liven things up. No, I am not kidding you. That is literally it. This guy was really bored. Human X Succubus.

PLOT #11: DRAGON BOUND
Training a dragon to be a mount can't be that hard, right? Right? Oh, for God's sake. Dragon X Dragon Rider.

PLOT #12: SO, YOU WANNA BE EVIL
The forces of evil need a new mistress of darkness and it looks like you're it! Well, I can tell you right now that you're fighting an uphill battle when your minions consist of gremlin-like creatures who are about as smart and organized as a Neanderthal with a club. I guess it falls to me to make sure you don't crash and burn. Evil is hard work, you know! Evil Mistress X Evil Advisor.

AND NOW, SOME FANDOMS
  • Ben 10 (Follows AU where Gwen has the Omnitrix.)
  • Bionicle
  • Dishonored
  • Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  • Fallout
  • Halo
  • Metroid (Mandalorian-inspired. Samus finds a baby Metroid and tries to keep it safe.)
  • My Hero Academia
  • Splitgate
  • Star Wars
  • Transformers
  • Warhammer Fantasy

Reactions: WynneRose