NSFW Romance Fizzy Drinks Selection(Yaoi)

DreamSoda

Dreamy Flavor
Jun 28, 2021
Awards

Welcome into the Dream
This is my Yaoi idea thread~ Enjoy seeking plots here

Rules~
1) I only rp on the forums, so no E-Mail, Skype, or any other off-site alternatives.
2) I need a partner that can post at least one paragraph, absolutely no one liners.
3) If your main posting style is first person, then we will not be compatible.
4) You must have decent literacy for me to understand, i'm not asking for masters, just do your best.
5) If you lose interest, need a break, etc, then tell me and I will understand. I will not bite, I promise.
6) You have an idea? Then drop it in Pm, I am more than willing to listen.
7) Writinghome rules applies.
8) We are here to have fun, and it shall be so!

Role Preference
Male(Sub and Switch. Can be Dom only in double and multiplay rps)

Kink List
Anthro/Furry/Kemonomimi
Fantasy Humanoids
Male Impregnation
Dirty talk
Foreplay
Light biting
Stubborn
Sexual tension
Cross-dressing
Story
Light Bondage
Nipple play/Breast Play
Teasing
Heat
Exotic Anatomy
Monsters/Aliens/Fantasy Creatures/Humanoid
Experimentation
Machines
Light Voyeurism
Opposite Attraction
Yandare/Jealousy/Obsessive
Omegaverse
Forbidden Romance
Bara
Seduction
Comfort
Age Gap
Aphrodisiac
Marking/Claiming/Biting

Dislikes
Heavy Gore/Guro
Toilet/Scat/Watersport
Vomit
Too much angst
Heavy Bondage
Heavy Torture
Heavy Abuse/Non-con
Heavy Drug-Use
Excessive Stomach bulging
Excessive Fluids
Food insertion/Food play
Choking
Sexual Violence/Gore
Vore
Cannibalism
Master/Slave
Heavy Bloodplay
Yuri/Female Futa
ABDL
Face-Sitting
Rubber Suits
Feet fetish
Amputation
Bestiality
Fur-Suits
Wound insertion
Object Insertion
Body Mutilation
Pet Play
Tickle Torture
Pain play
Fisting
Heavy Toy play
Purely smut
Harem

Plots
Chronicles of the Fallen Hero
it has been 10,000 years since the rise of demons and humanity has all been destroyed. C1 is the only human left in existence, a failed hero that has been granted immortality, and has been sitting inside of a lost dungeon. C2 discovers the ruins and come across the fallen hero by chance.

The Forest of the Unheard
Legend is told of a forest in which people go when they suffer unrequited love to end their pain, as they are never seen again by the outside world. This is the fate of MC, as he harbored feelings for his friend, but is heartbroken and walks into the forest. It has been many years since then, and YC was in the area when he finds MC unconscious nearby, and takes him back to his town.

America in Bloom
The United States is in a epidemic, a plant based virus has turned those infected into walking blights, but only men can be turned into these creatures. C1 and C2 are best friends traveling as nomads across the blooming lands. One of them is infected, but is still human. They are travelling east to meet with someone who has a cure before he could possibly turn.

Ruby Generation
Long ago, an apocalypse destroyed civilization, and almost destroyed mankind itself. They were saved by super humans with golden eyes, and they were branded as heroes. Their descendants are treasured, as their eyes changes within a new generation. C1 is born with Silver eyes, the last of his generation before the beginning of the new era. C2 is part of this new era of super humans, the first to have red eyes. Both of them meet with other, and C1 would have to guide C2 on the ways of the world.

Link to Camelot-Soul of the Grail
MC is an American tourist in England, seeing the sights until he accidentally fell into a lake. He is saved by Nimue, and then somehow gotten transferred into medieval times when Camelot exists. He is lost, but has an encounter with the king himself-Arthur and taken to his castle. MC doesn't know why he is here, or why he has taken a liking to the king, but he has to go home somehow.

The Reward
A dark knight saved the life of the late king, and his majesty offers any award that the knight desires. The knight desires the one precious thing to him, something that he yet to have. 25 years later, a deposed prince is a prisoner of another kingdom, forced to marry someone, until the dark knight come to take his rightful reward

Sword of the End
MC is a normal guy trying to live his life, taking care of his bed ridden mother. Suddenly, YC comes into his life as he saves him from danger, explaining that they are looking for his mother as she has an important item. It is a sword, realizing that MC is the vessal of the sword they are looking for, so YC is assigned as his guardian.