Greetings and Salutations!

sycamoresyndicate

Watching from the moon's shadow.
Jul 12, 2021
Awards
Hello everyone! You may call me Sycamore. I'm new here (but not at all new to roleplaying as I've been doing this for over six years), though the layout is very familiar to me from my time on another site, so I should be getting the hang of this fairly quickly! They say doing something familiar is like riding a bike, after all, and I think I'm well beyond any need for training wheels now.

Judging by the rules and FAQs, I'd consider myself an Advanced Literate roleplayers. I prefer writing 500-1,000+ words per post, with emphasis on the heftier end of that spectrum. Quality over quantity is a good motto, but I just love having both!

That being said, I value a few important things in mine and my partners' writings. Length and tone are important, of course, and so is grammar, but I found that punctuation often falls by the wayside when some people write... I don't know what it is exactly, but I'm physically incapable of reading posts that lack proper punctuation! It hurts my brain to the point of the literature being indecipherable to me. It all becomes one big, jumbled mess of "and"s.

I love you all, and I'm so excited to be a part of this community!

Deleted member 7

Your welcome Sycamore so is the name Sycamore from Pokemon the professor?

sycamoresyndicate

Jul 12, 2021
Awards
Believe it or not, it actually isn't! I'm just a huge sucker for alliteration, and sycamore trees are one of my favorites <3 I do enjoy Pokemon, though.

Deleted member 7

I see very nice I don't know what Alliteration is but I do know what Pokemon is lol I assume it is some kind of tree like you just told me.

sycamoresyndicate

Jul 12, 2021
Awards
Oh! Alliteration is when two words near to each other start with the same letter or sound (i.e. apple and appliance, green and grenade, sycamore and syndicate)! It'd be cool if it were a tree, though.

Reactions: Deleted member 7

Deleted member 7

Oh okay cool well I just learned something tonight sweet 😁