Greetings

SillySpyder

My pfp is my kitty
Oct 15, 2021
Awards
Hello! I am completely and entirely new here and I'm not entirely sure of what I'm doing. Please feel free to ask me any questions about myself (as long as they aren't too personal) and I hope we have a good time together!

You are welcome to call me Silly :)

Reactions: Hekazu and Lanx12

SillySpyder

My pfp is my kitty
Oct 15, 2021
Awards
Haha. No worries, 99% percent of us never know what we're doing either, so you'll fit right in!
Are you sure that's ok? I'm looking to start roleplaying right away. Hadn't had much creative juices run through me since I started my latest employment :(

UndeadEyes

Mama Undead
Staff member
Horde Leader
Nov 5, 2020
Level
Awards
www.youtube.com
Are you sure that's ok? I'm looking to start roleplaying right away. Hadn't had much creative juices run through me since I started my latest employment :(
Yep! Just take a look around and what people have to offer, where you can open a thread, etc. We even have our Open Group Roleplays where within the World of Writing Home, you can open more relaxed group roleplays that are based on less rules and are more for fun that anyone can pop in and out of . :)

SillySpyder

My pfp is my kitty
Oct 15, 2021
Awards
I want a roleplay that's gonna last a while - and has a good plot. That way if the thread continues or dies and is still there, it would be fun to reread.

Lanx12

Story Teller
Oct 6, 2021
Awards
Welcome and no worries like undead said we mostly have no idea what were doing…im lanx. Or lanny, or that guy over in the corner…xD anyway I hope you have fun while here and feel free to chit chat whenever hehe