Celebration Award Halloween Awards! Come get yours!

Do you like to celebrate Halloween/

• Yes

Votes: 10 45.5%
  • No

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Sometimes

Votes: 4 18.2%
  • I like the candy

Votes: 7 31.8%

• Total voters

UndeadEyes

Mama Undead
Staff member
Horde Leader
Nov 5, 2020
Level
Awards
www.youtube.com
Happy October, Mes Chers!

In celebration of October, we'd like to award our users one of two Halloween/October themed awards~YEY!

The first award is the cutest patootiest pumpkin you ever did see!
It represents our joy and love of the finer things that Halloween brings (festivities, costumes, and candy)!

The second option is the dark moon that represents our inner demons of Halloween, our love of darkness and all things evil!

Both were designed by are very own @Moon Light!

To receive one of the awards above, post on this thread stating which one you feel represents you better (sorry, you can only have 1)!

Thanks for being members of Writing Home!

Happy October and Happy Halloween!

Sincerely,

UndeadEyes and the crew of Writing Home!

Hekazu

Menagerie Warden
Nov 11, 2020
Level
Awards
What if I like costumes and monsters, huh? What then? I also don't really let my inner demons go loose too much and I really don't like candy to the excess so I also have reasons to get neither…

Meh, just give me the latter if you are going to make me pick 😛 I am the Menagerie Warden, I will take the monster option 😁

UndeadEyes

Mama Undead
Staff member
Horde Leader
Nov 5, 2020
Level
Awards
www.youtube.com
The cutest patootiest pump-ee-kin! <3 Soooooo cute!
Totally off topic, but do you know your sig image is kind of a duel image? The first is where it's facing a computer, but look at it a moment and it looks like it's showing you its butt. XD

Magentara

Evil Gremlin
Jul 7, 2021
Awards
facebook
Love the pumpkins! But of course I think the one to represent me best is going to be that neat moon with the bats. :) I'm pretty much for evil and nefarious ideas after all.

Hope I did this award thingy right. XD

Reactions: UndeadEyes

Irredeemable

Situation Normal; Everything's Fucked
Nov 11, 2020
Level
Awards
I'll take the cutie pumpkin! perhaps it is representative, perhaps I just like cute pumpkin.