Closed Celebration Award Happy New years (Get your Trophy here!)

• This is where the site asks users questions, hosts award gives, etc.
    If you're a user wanting to ask a question of the admins/mods, see: User Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

UndeadEyes

Mama Undead
Staff member
Horde Leader
Nov 5, 2020
Level
Awards
www.youtube.com
Happy New Years 2022!

Want a trophy to celebrate leaving 2021 behind?

If so, post a Happy New Years on this post and we'll send one out to everyone who posts here!
(Trophies given 1st of January ((Pacific))!

To add a little flare, let's all share the best thing to happen in 2021 (since we all know it's been another hard year for the majority).

For me, my business has begun to grow quite a lot and I'm on a good uphill climb to success again after Covid closed my profession down.

Share the love and good feels for the ending of this year (even if your time zone has you in the 1st already).​

Aleksandr

The Old Wyrm
Nov 22, 2020
Awards
Happy New Year. Not much to declare on things going good. Still have a job, still have a house. Paying off debt and living life. Hopefully things keep going for the better next year.

Hekazu

Menagerie Warden
Nov 11, 2020
Level
Awards
Pleasant New Year 2022 to all! Look at me not following the instructions to the letter!

Best thing in the passing year… I think something shareworthy is how nice it has been watching us gain members in these parts, and every now and then seeing a name stick and keep popping up again and again. It is a lovely feeling, even if I am not the site admin or anything.

Irredeemable

Situation Normal; Everything's Fucked
Nov 11, 2020
Level
Awards
Happy New Years! Best thing that happened to me was probably things finally starting to open up. Being able to meet folks in person has been such a lifesaver.

• Love
Reactions: UndeadEyes
Status
Not open for further replies.