Hello Again!

Oct 11, 2021
Awards
Hello! I'm redroseknight, often known as Rune! I've been roleplaying for around 20 years now, and its been such a great learning process from which I hope to continue growing. I have always been an animal lover, but I started becoming a lizard mom within the last year. Each of my lizards have their own personalities and quirks, and I love interacting with every last one of them. I also have two dogs, one of which is a very demanding husky.

I'm a major history buff with a focus on ancient civilizations. I once had aspirations for being a history teacher, but...life had other ideas. So! I incorporate my love of history and theater into my roleplays. The people I look up to most in my life are Elizabeth I and Grace O'Malley. Both very strong, independent women who struggled and thrived in a man's world.

Hekazu

Menagerie Warden
Nov 11, 2020
Level
Awards
I remember one Rune with something to do with knights. Now I am left wondering if there's any connection there, or if it's just a coincidence.

Nonetheless, welcome! Happy to see another join our ranks!

Lanx12

Story Teller
Oct 6, 2021
Awards
Hello! And welcome and welcome back. I hope you will enjoy being here with us ^^

redroseknight

Oct 11, 2021
Awards
Oh, I have never been here before! That was just a line from Pyrrha from RWBY that I like to quote. Thank you all for the warm welcome!