Hello! New to the neighborhood!

Lanx12

Story Teller
Oct 6, 2021
Awards
Hello! I'm Lanx12,

I'm a Role-player like many of you, And yes...I am...indeed thirty-three years old. I enjoy Roleplaying, Character creation, World Development, and of course meeting and making new friends.

I am new here of course or else I wouldn't be introducing myself...Totally not embarrassing enough but hey what can I say I am a living goof ball and a refugee from another rp site. I've been Roleplaying for well over fifteen years off and on with maybe a few months or a year or two break here or there depending on how life is.
My favorite genes? Romance, Comedy, Fantasy, A mix of all three together. Sometimes a bit of drama and action...and once in awhile if I meet the right person Sci-fi.

Outside of the rp life, I am automotive parts clerk helping make sure my customers and auto techs get the right parts for the right job. I'm also a great listener at least what I was told. So thank you for having me here and I hope we can work together to make some amazing stories together!

Hekazu

Menagerie Warden
Nov 11, 2020
Level
Awards
:KeevaHI:

Welcome to Writing Home! Pleasure to see you join us! Hopefully you can find the stories you seek from our numbers. If nobody's offering what you seek for right now, perhaps I'll see you write a request thread of your own?

Reactions: Lanx12