Hi there!

MonMis

Exister
Aug 12, 2021
Awards
Hi! I’m MonMis, short for MonsterMistress (my name on another RP site that I just found to be too long to type anymore). I have been roleplaying for well over 15 years. I love writing stories that are rich in plot, character development, and occasionally world-building. (Sometimes I enjoy short one-shot stories as well, but it depends on the content and my mood.) My preferred genre tends to be fantasy and slice-of-life, but I am open to other genres as well.

I don’t know what else to write here. So, uh, hi! Looking forward to meeting and writing with all of you! :)

Reactions: CrimsonFang47

Hekazu

Menagerie Warden
Nov 11, 2020
Level
Awards
Hello MonsterMistress! That name, to me, rings somewhat like a promise. Though we both knew that by now.

Once more I bid you welcome! Hopes you've already received, and at this point repeating it more would get corny.

Reactions: MonMis

UndeadEyes

Mama Undead
Staff member
Horde Leader
Nov 5, 2020
Level
Awards
www.youtube.com
I like MonMis better. Sounds almost like you're going French.

Also, thank you for taking time to read and follow the guidelines for our 1x1 searches before you posted. :) Saves us admins/mods a lot of time when we don't have to go move threads around. Lol. Not that we care. It's what we sign up for.

Welcome to Writing Home! I hope you have fun!
We're still growing, so it may seem a little slow at first.

MonMis

Exister
Aug 12, 2021
Awards
Haha thanks. And no problem :) I try to read the rules before doing anything. I can’t guarantee I won’t make a mistake in the future though, but I will do my best not to xD

Irredeemable

Situation Normal; Everything's Fucked
Nov 11, 2020
Level
Awards
MonsterMistress? Sounds like a good time, and if you're friends with @Hekazu , we'll probably get along grand! Welcome to the Writing Home!

Jan 26, 2021
Awards
Hello and welcome to this lovely corner of the internet! Looking forward to reading what you write at some point. <3

Kingsbounty

Witch Worshiper
Nov 18, 2020
Awards
I get it now! Welcome!!! *Bows* so good to see you! I honestly love the new name!