Hope Saltzman's Drabbles (Personal Writings)

• Reminder:
    Do not post in other user's threads unless they clearly state it's alright to do so.
    If there is a lack of posting consent (lack of a yes or no), it is a no.
    If you want to show someone you like what they are posting, 'like' it.​

HopeSaltzman

(Original Quadbrid)
Dec 23, 2020
Awards
❰ ❰ DRABBLES

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

■ Drabbles:

# 5

- Supernaturals Vs Humans [Part 1] - December/23/2020 - https://writinghomerpg.com/index.php?threads/hope-saltzmans-drabbles-personal-writings.149/post-432

- Shadowed Self (Part1) - December/23/2020 - https://writinghomerpg.com/index.php?threads/hope-saltzmans-drabbles-personal-writings.149/post-433

- Supernaturals VS Humans (Part 2) (TW Crossover) - December/23/2020 - https://writinghomerpg.com/index.php?threads/hope-saltzmans-drabbles-personal-writings.149/post-434

- Familiar Face But Different Attitude - December/23/2020 - https://writinghomerpg.com/index.php?threads/hope-saltzmans-drabbles-personal-writings.149/post-435

- Becoming A Quadbrid - December/23/2020 - https://writinghomerpg.com/index.php?threads/hope-saltzmans-drabbles-personal-writings.149/post-436

-

HopeSaltzman

(Original Quadbrid)
Dec 23, 2020
Awards
Supernaturals Vs Humans [Part 1] - 12/23/2020 -

Teen Wolf Crossed over with TVD!

I sat in the bedroom, that Melissa had given me to sleep in at McCall's house. I wondered what was happening to my home, but for now, I had to focus on the task at hand. I had to help the McCall pack with the humans who were now trying to get rid of the Supernaturals that lived in the town. I had been called by Scott to assist. I talked with my father and he agreed to let me go, plus he had some research to do, so it gave me an alibi.

The next day my dad drove me to the McCall house where I was greeted by Scott and his Mother. I gave them both a hug and took off into the house. I settled into my third home and got caught up with the happenings of the town. Scott and I devised a plan and met with the rest of the pack to talk. They decided to use my magic to confuse humans and to save the town.

While the rest of the pack was getting ready to fight, I sat down in an empty room and placed candles around myself and began to chant a spell. I cast a spell to protect the pack from being shot, and after that, I left the room and joined the pack, by using my magic to disarm and freeze or blow up the human's minds. I also gave some of them aneurysms and blocked some of them with fire, so they couldn't do anything.

Hours flew by and the war raged on and I continued to fight with the pack. eventually, I caught Monroe as she was trying to leave. I stopped her and then put her in chains and tortured her to see what she really wanted to do with the Supernaturals of the town.

More to come soon...

HopeSaltzman

(Original Quadbrid)
Dec 23, 2020
Awards
Shadowed Self (Part1) - 12/23/2020 -

My day would be getting stranger and stranger. I had just woken up from a very fitful dream, the sun was shining through my window, casting light everywhere in my room, which was what woke me up. I groaned as I looked at my clock, 7:00 Am, an hour earlier than what I wanted. I rolled over to my right side, laid there for a few minutes and then grumbling under my breath, rose to a sitting position.

I had left my window open and a gust of wind blew into the room, sending shivers up her spine. I felt something weird, like a tug, as though someone was standing next to me, pulling on my sleeve or arm. I shrugged my shoulder's, gathered my blankets around me and walked to my window to close it. I reached for it and was pulling on it, when a piece of the wood dug into my index finger, making it bleed. I cursed under ny breath and finished closing the window.

After the window was closed to went to my bathroom, I cleaned and tended to my finger, then came out. I stopped for a moment, rubbed my eyes and walked to my closet. I opened it up and looked tiredly at my collection of clothes. I sighed and began to ruffle through my things. After much debating, I soon decided on a pink dress, white stockings, and white shoes. I put them on and stood in front of my mirror.

This was to be my first encounter with my doppelganger/Distant Ancestor Elizabeth Petrova, but not the last. As I looked into the mirror I began to straighten out my dress, like normal. as I worked on my hair a small gust of smoke-filled my room mysteriously, making me cough and choke, a weird sensation of being jolted came over me. As soon as it started the sooner it was gone and I was left to wonder what it was about.

I finished putting my hair up, and so did my doppelganger. I walked to my desk near the bed and grabbed my make -up. I went back to the mirror and began to apply it. As soon as I was about to put my lipstick on, my reflection moved and I let out a scream and just stared at the mirror.

I quickly finished my make-up, grabbed my purse, back-pack and then quickly left the bedroom to go to my class. I shook my head a few times, trying to get the image out of my head, but it would continue to haunt me for the rest of the day and my life.

HopeSaltzman

(Original Quadbrid)
Dec 23, 2020
Awards
Supernaturals VS Humans (Part 2) (TW Crossover) - 12/23/2020 -

Hours flew by and the war raged on and you continued to fight with the pack. eventually, I caught Monroe as she was trying to leave, I stopped her and then put her in chains and tortured her to see what she really wanted to do with the Supernaturals of the town. —

I punched her in the face as hard as I could and look at her. She gave me a small laugh "Is that the best you can do?" She asks as she spits out some blood, which lands on the floor next to her.

"No!" I tell her with a growl "I can do a lot more than just punching you!" I tell her as I looked at her with hatred. "In fact" — I let my voice trail off for a moment, letting out a deep sigh, before I continued. "I could kill you if I wanted to, without even touching you! But I want some answers first!" I tell her as I leaned into her, close to her right ear "What is your plan?" I asked her darkly.

I can smell the fear radiating off her body, the sweet smell of her blood coursing through her veins, and the sweat that now beginning to pour down her face. I had her right where I needed her to be. Scared.

I smiled and pulled back from her ear to look at her terrified face. "Now where were we?" I asked her. "Oh, right... You were about to tell me your plan? Hmmm?"

Monroe squirms in her chair and looks down, too afraid to meet my eyes.
"We... " She paused for a moment
"We planned on killing you all." She replied softly. "We planned to corner you somewhere and then set you all on fire."

"Well, your plan sucks!" I tell her as I began to slowly burn purple, my eyes, once brown it became purple as well. "Well, now I know how to stop you and your crew. Starting with you." I tell her as I then lifted your hands, and shoot purple flames at her. I watched as she burned. Her screams of agony died out, as they engulfed her entire body.

I then returned to normal and watched as she burns, a wide smile on your face.
Now off to get rid of the rest of her crew and deal with the other hunters.

HopeSaltzman

(Original Quadbrid)
Dec 23, 2020
Awards
Familiar Face But Different Attitude - 12/23/2020 -

My whole night actually the whole day has been a total night — daymare. Every time I glanced at a mirror or in a reflection… she … was on the other side. Elizabeth Petrova … my annoying, life sucking, double. Elizabeth was constantly messing with me, whispering things, such as —

“I’m gonna curse you or I’m gonna kill you.” Elizabeth says as she threatens me over and over again.

Everytime Elizabeth spoke, I ignored her and walked away from whatever reflective object I was looking in. I even left the pocket mirror in my pocket. I continued my day, soon forgetting about my evil twin and her stupid threats. I sat in science at Beacon Hills High School along with Scott McCall, Lydia, Alison, Jackson, and Stiles. That was when … She.. appeared.

Elizabeth appeared in a glass jar filled with water. She smirked as she looked at me. I ignored her and watched the teacher as he demonstrated on how to make a crystal that you could eat. I begin to tap my fingers lightly on the table as I continued to ignore her. Scott , who sat beside me, noticed and leaned over towards me.

“Are you ok?” He asks me with a concerned look on his face.

“I’m fine, just —” I said letting my voice fade softly.

“Just? —” He asked with a fading voice.

I let out a small sigh before answering him. “Elizabeth … she is here … taunting me.” I whispered to him, before turning to look at him with an exasperated sigh. “She just began to show up again.” I tell him.

Elizabeth watched with a glare and a smirk. She was cooking up a scheme. A scheme that will put me and my friends to the test. After school I went to my room at the McCall house and began to do my homework. I was alone for a few hours. Scott was with Alison and Stiles was at home. Melissa was working at the hospital and wouldn’t be back for a few hours.

Hours passed by and I soon had all my homework done. I sat up in bed and looked at my mirror with an angry look in my eyes.

“I know that you're there Elizabeth!” I told the mirror as I looked at my reflection. Elizabeth frowned from the other side of the mirror.

“Oh! You caught me!” She said as she gave me a smirk.

I let out a long sigh before rising to my feet and walking to the mirror. I looked at Elizabeth quietly for a few minutes. “What do you want?” I ask her quietly.

Elizabeth looks at me with a raised hand towards her hair, her lips turned up in a thoughtful stance. “Well —” Elizabeth paused for a moment and repositioned herself to lean against the mirror. “I want to become you!” She replied with a smile.

I looked at her with a -Your serious- Kind of look. “Darling, yes.” She says as she swishes her hand around and begins to cast a spell on her. I soon felt myself falling onto something hard and cold. My head pounding like a hammer beating down nails on wood. I felt myself slipping away to blackness. Finally everything was blank.

After a few hours, I woke up to find myself in darkness, save for a light reflecting off an object. I found myself inside the mirror, and my evil doppelganger was now free in the real world — my world. Now all I can do is watch in horror as Elizabeth takes over my life.

HopeSaltzman

(Original Quadbrid)
Dec 23, 2020
Awards
Becoming A Quadbrid - December 23, 2020 -

I sighed as I looked into the mirror in my room. A sudden gust of air came through the window and I turned my head to look, I paused for a few minutes, then turned back to my reflection in the mirror.

"Miss me?"
Elizabeth, my doppelganger said through the mirror as she gave a wicked grin.

I stared at her and she narrowed her eyes then glaring at me.
"What the Hell, do you want with me!"
I scream at her in anger, only to stop when Elizabeth starts to laugh at me.

Elizabeth Petrova moved her right hand to her chin and tilted her head resting herself against a wall on her side of the mirror.

"Hum-mm...?"
Elizabeth said clearing her throat.

She stared at me and then using compulsion of some sorts, Elizabeth told me to write out the ingredients to a new spell, the *Quadbrid Spell* After I had the ingredients, Elizabeth told me to leave and go to the stone area that Elena, my Step-sister/Cousin was almost killed on. I, then left the school and began the long walk to the Stone.

I walked for what seems hours through the dark woods, until I reached the stone area. I lite the candles that I had brought and placed all the ingredients on the stone and began the spell. I had a vampire that I had killed and drained, as well as a werewolf and myself. I cast the circle and began to pour the blood of the vampire, the blood of the werewolf, the blood of Elena and then I cut myself, letting my blood drip into the cup. As I let my blood pour out of me, I grew weaker and weaker as the blood dripped out into the cup. Finally the drink was done and I began to chant the spell out-loud, and then raising it to my lips, I slowly began to drink it. As I drank, I heard familiar voices behind me.

hopes eyes.jpg