I'm Just a Poor Guh

• Reminder:
    Do not post in other user's threads unless they clearly state it's alright to do so.
    If there is a lack of posting consent (lack of a yes or no), it is a no.
    If you want to show someone you like what they are posting, 'like' it.​

Sivvi

Casual Guth
May 26, 2021
So, wandering thoughts, huh?

Well, I guess my first wandering thought...

I was watching a video, and they were marveling at how tender the meat was, and how it was literally falling off the bone.

My immediate thought,

"Were there just those *chef kiss* cannibal chefs in those cannibal communities where the other cannibals marveled at how tender the meat was?"

Just.... "My gosh, Jenson, would you look at this SINGULAR HUMAN THIGH, and how tender it is? It's just falling off the bone!" And then proceeds to pick up a full human thigh-bone from the center of the human meat just to show how tender it is.

Welcome to my wandering thoughts, I guess, if anyone reads these.

Sivvi

Casual Guth
May 26, 2021
I've discovered I like separating the skin off of chicken thighs. Switched from breast to thigh since it is cheaper, and by golly, removing the skin is therapeutic. Just... slip under the skin and RIP... I guess this post coming right after the first one is somewhat amusing. I swear I'm sane.

Reactions: 1 person

Sivvi

Casual Guth
May 26, 2021
So, I started the day deciding my depression sucked and I needed to wash my face if I did nothing else. So I did... Then I proceeded to sweep, vacuum, and mop the entire back portion of the house. SO, after that, I realised I hadn't eaten and planned on eating. But I forgot because I did other things and forgot.

SO... I then get told its 6PM and I don't know where the day went.

So then we go to dinner, and when we get back, I ordered my spouse that they couldn't leave the bedroom under any circumstances while I prepped the surprise Lofthouse replica cookies.

Guys... it tastes and feels like the same thing.

Except the icing. I don't know... what I did wrong with the icing. It's not that... buttercream, kinda... soft but firm texture? Its more like.... A shell of kinda not sticky on the outside, and then the inside its kinda... really soft? Guys, I don't know. This is my first time making buttercream frosting.

Still, the cookie? IT CAME OUT JUST LIKE IT AND I'M ASTONISHED... The baker in charge of this recipe knew what he was doing. The only alteration he made? Real almond extract instead of the imitation flavor they use.

guh...

I mean, good guh....

BUT GUHHHHHHHH

Oh, so I did end up eating, but it was at 6PM.

Now I'm eating these replica cookies at... 23:45... directly after having taken my sleepytime meds.

Sivvi

Casual Guth
May 26, 2021
Sometimes I wonder what it is I'm supposed to be doing. I know what I'm good at, but what I'm good at doesn't make money. The niche knowledge I have, doesn't help me to do acquire any kind of meaningful work. What I would be good at requires a minimum of a Bachelors, yet traditional college doesn't agree with my learning/thinking style. I have done 2 certification courses and haven't gone into either career simply because I found the career wasn't for me. I mean, I tried, and at least that is something.

I honestly wish I could make a steady and reliable income via writing stories, like as I do with RP. Like... Can someone be my RP Sugar Parent? Pay me to RP and I'll spend my life doing it.

Or at least give me a cookie.

I'll accept those too.

Sivvi

Casual Guth
May 26, 2021
I went outside in the rain today. It took approximately 15 seconds to become DRENCHED... It was a warm rain, with warm wind, so I was still happy. Water is the ONLY element that can bring me peace. If ya'll haven't tried it, try just floating in water. Just float. Listen. Feel. Only way my brain shuts off for me to meditate. Or when its raining, take a chair outside, put on some crocs, and sit in the rain for a while. ONLY WHEN WARM RAIN THOUGH.. unless you are having a panic attack. then cool rain will do. BUT NOT COLD.... Don't get sick!

Reactions: Norremitore

Deleted member 7

Not sure if it is okay to post on somebody's wandering thoughts but I will say you are right about the rain being a sense of peace it is nice some times to just listen to rain drop on the windows or some times be out in rain but never for too long to where you catch a cold. I don't know I guess I am just as weird as the next person but I do enjoy the sound of rain and some times the smell that comes after rain is over. I don't know I am just weird and I think that is okay. lol