F for F Fantasy Romance kat's kinky kradle - FxF search

Kat

Feb 15, 2021
Awards
Hello everyone!

My name is Kat. I'm looking for an advanced writer to help build worlds, characters, plots, and suspense with me. Currently, I don't have anything I'm craving in particular, however, I will say that fantasy roleplays with multiple characters are where I'm at right now. Dragon Age, I will always say yes to, and I'm always down to create a world from scratch with another partner. Elder Scrolls, I'm down for as well, provided we are flexible with the lore and what not.

A few guidelines to keep in mind:

1. 18+ only. Romance and smut are possible, but they are not key. Adventure and plot before anything else for fantasy roleplays.

2. Be willing to at least play npcs of opposite genders to your main character, which in this case, would be male. I personally, will play male and female npcs alongside my female main character.

3. I don't like agreeableness. If you have ideas and plots you want to share, please do so. Don't agree to everything I say, just because you like it. Add to the conversation.

4. Collaboration is key. While we'll be posting from our own character's perspectives, I also expect a fair amount of collaboration, particularly when the characters are talking back and forth or enter an action scene. Nothing says boring like waiting a month for one action scene to end.

5. Little to no grammar errors, as well as detailed paragraphs, not lush and poetic. I don't care how bright and warm and yellow the sun is, I care that the sun is up in the sky, therefore, it must be morning or the afternoon. On that note, quality over quantity.

6. We all have writer's block. If you find yourself struggling to pump three paragraphs out, or any at all without nothing but fluff and introspection, we can collaborate together on Google docs and get your muse up and running again! That's what I'm here for.

Some Fantasy Pairings:
  • Assassin x Royal
  • Thief x Royal
  • Knight x Tutor
  • Knight x King's Mistress
  • Commoner x Knight
  • Mage x Rogue
  • Mage x Princess
  • Sorcerer x Prince
  • Spymaster x Tutor
  • Deadly Sin Prince x Unwilling Bride**
  • Crime Boss x Daughter of Another Crime Boss
  • Captive x Crime Boss and/or Lieutenant*
  • Mechanic x Steampunk Pirate

*Opportunity to play a relationship where there's two males gunning for the same woman and they decide to have some fun with her, whether that be in the sheets and/or in everyday life.

** I have a bit of an idea for this one. Serious inquiries only via PM. Expect this RP to be long term.

Genres:
  • Low Fantasy
  • High Fantasy
  • Dark Fantasy
  • Sci Fi Fantasy (Victorian Era, Regency Era)

This is all for now.

I'm really craving some fantasy, so hit me up in PMs with a writing sample (bonus: sexy times writing sample) and an idea for a character, as well as some plot bunnies you have storming around in your head.

Reactions: Perspicacia