My Handy Dandy Role Play List (Fandom)!

MarySunshine23

Fluffy Fan Girl
Aug 1, 2021
Awards
marysunshine23.tumblr.com
Disclaimers:
  1. Due to my PTSD I do not do erotic RP's. If you have a problem with that, then you don't have to play with me.
  2. 95% of the time I play female. But I will play gay guys. And I never play dom. Sorry.
Please Note:
  1. I do not bump on this forum. Anytime I post, it's to update on what RP's I'm craving. Just because I'm craving something does not mean I will not accept requests for other things. Feel free to ask.
  2. If you want to play your OC and pair them with another character, I'm willing to play your love interest if you're willing to play mine.
  3. I don't usually expect things to be 100% accurate; not to the fandom plot, not to historical facts, and often not even to "expected behavior". Depending on the character of which I'm asking you to play, the level of accuracy is going to vary (like, for real, what are the chances of Haruka breaking up with Michiru?) So you don't have to worry about that.
  4. I have added the "Character" section where there are characters I'm willing to play but I don't have a set pairing for them. Please feel free to ask about them.

Some of the pairings I've put a link to the profile of who I plan on playing. The pairings that are underlined are the ones I'm almost always in the mood for, so the answer to that is yes 95% of the time.

Key: Title (YouxMe)

~Fandom~

* I am not caught up on Tokyo Ghoul, I've only seen the first season. And sadly, gore freaks me out.
** This idea is inspired by the gaming app Royal Chaos. If you have questions, let me know.
*** I'm a little more open to suggestions for that particular paring, but there are some V3 guys I'll absolutely say no to.
**** Not an anthropomorphic Cow Female, she's from West of Loathing
******Everyone would be aged up to the appropriate age. E V E R Y O N E.
******* I'm not an expert on Nonbinary people, so please don't critique me to harshly on this. I had an idea and I went with it.