My Handy Dandy Role Play List (Originals)!

Before posting or bumping:

MarySunshine23

Fluffy Fan Girl
Aug 1, 2021
Awards
marysunshine23.tumblr.com
Disclaimers:
  1. Due to my PTSD I do not do erotic RP's. If you have a problem with that, then you don't have to play with me.
  2. 95% of the time I play female to males. But I will play gay guys. And I never play dom. Sorry.
Please Note:
  1. I do not bump on this forum. Anytime I post, it's to update on what RP's I'm craving. Just because I'm craving something does not mean I will not accept requests for other things. Feel free to ask.
  2. I don't usually expect things to be 100% accurate; not to historical facts and often not even to "expected behavior". Depending on the character of which I'm asking you to play, the level of accuracy is going to vary. So you don't have to worry about that.
  3. Below are my current original pairings. I'll likely add more in the future.
~Period/Historic~
~Characters~

So, uh… I'm thirsty as f*ck but I also want to be a respectful human being. I very often live by "treat others the way you want to be treated", and as a result, I avoid doing things that I myself would not be okay being done to me. And one of those things is writing fanfiction about actual living people; whether it's celebrities, streamers, tiktokers, it doesn't matter. But… well… a certain deep voiced streamer/musician/voice actor has been living in my mind rent free and it's driving me insane. So how do I follow my moral code of "treat others the way you want to be treated" while also satiating my thirst? MAKE A FICTIONAL ALTERNATE UNIVERSE!

Thus, I made an AU version of myself, and her name is Rose StClair. And while I'm making a fictional version of myself I went ahead and gave her the confidence to do a lot of things I haven't, including being a content creator (gaming streams, making music covers, and a digital artist). I'm also giving her a budget that I do not have so she can wear the stuff I would like to wear. So, yeah! I wasn't happy with the first version I drew of her, so I redid it and make this.

Side note, this is in fact and invitation to do an RP with me. AU Corpse Husband's user name is "Undead Groom" (I don't want to admit how long it took me to come up with this username). But beyond that I left everything vague so we can make a pretend character so the real person doesn't have to be too creeped out that people are fantasizing about him. (I guess at one point he did mention that it bothers him…?)

Side-side note, I'm not 100% sure this belongs here or the other one... so... yeah?

Reactions: Soul