Horde Leader
Admin
Horde Soldier
Site Tester
Nov 8, 2020
Awards
writinghomerpg.com
Hello, my beautiful users!

As some of you may have already noticed, we have a new forum category called Open Group Roleplays.
While I won't get too deep into describing what that is, as you can find the information on the forum itself, I will say this:

Open Group Roleplays are a way to have casual roleplaying between users without the strict confinement and rules of a more serious story.
This forum is meant to have the feel of the old MSN chatroom days where you had a char, entered a chatroom, and just joined in.

Rules of each room are set by the creator (though all site rules still apply), so you do need to keep an eye on literacy levels and what style of characters are allowed.

Beyond that, it's meant to be a fun, casual way for users to roleplay without taking themselves or the story too seriously.

Please, remember to be respectful of one another while using this forum. For now, we are in a trial run. If we find that users are not able to get along or follow the guidelines laid out by both the site itself and the creators of the threads, we will be forced to close the section.

With that said, have a lovely day!

Thank you for being members of Writing Home!

Apr 22, 2021
Awards
As posted on your profile, I think this is a really good step forward. Definitely mulling up an idea for a thread I can start, hopefully can get something in mind by this weekend :)

Reactions: UndeadEyes