Rules -|- Please Read & Sign | Working On

Inactive Thread Area

• Reminder to all Users:

The Building Block contains INACTIVE threads.
    This means, anything posted here is for thread-owner use only.
    Unless invited by the owner, for duel threads, no other user should post without permission.

To keep it simple, if it's not your thread and you're not invited-
    -DO NOT POST!

Morningstar Devampon

Hell's Princess
Jan 14, 2021
Awards
Disclaimer: I am not Nina Dobrev, nor do I play and character she has played.

Who I Roleplay With: I am open to mostly supernatural, magic type of rps. I am not into bdsm, smut, wrestlers, anime and such.

My Character: My character is well a Devampon (Demon-vampire Hybrid) [Terminology created my Mun.] She is the First vamp-demon to go too earth and the only one in exsistance.

Starters/Replies and Such: Never rush me to reply, send a starter or such. I like to take my time in coming up with a good reply.

Literacy: Please be literate. Please use spell check and use proper grammer. Use complete sentences and it must be at least Two paragraphs or more. I usually write 3 or more paragraphs, so I am looking for detailed replies. (4-8 Sentences at least nothing less, the more the better.)

POV (Point of View): I write in the First-Person, because it makes me comfortable and its easy for me to do.

Storylines: All storylines will be written in the First-person and must be plotted out first, no random starters.

Godmodding: Don't try to force or tell my character what to do. I will do that.

Friends (Mains, etc): I am all for mains, but I will have one main with one face.

Availability: I will not be on this account 24/7. I have a life outside this house and at times will not be on.

Drama: I'll allow in character drama. Outside drama is forbidden, I see any I block it!

Respect: I Will give you respect if you give me yours.

Love Interest: I am not interested in a love interest at this time, I may in the future, but not now!

Writing Place: All my writing will take place in the Fourm.

Writing Code: This code is what I will be using in my writings:

Regular font for actions and descriptions.

Italicized text for thoughts, followed by, he/she thought.

Bold for emphasis, RAGE, and ANGER!

Point Of View: First-Person

Single Quotation Marks ('): Quoting Words

Double Quotation Marks (''): Beginning the speaking of words

Ellipsis (...): A pause at the end sentence, that would be too long

Those are my rules.