Awards

Table of Contents

~About Me~

~Expectations in a Partner~

~Please Do's and Do Not's~

~Pairings~

~Plots~

~Current Cravings~

~Please do make sure to read the Expectations and Please Do's and Do Not's. Thank you.~

I happen to be Cry! I am a nerdy, shy girl. I enjoy my snakes far too much, and hold an addiction to my stories! I play Smite far more than is healthy, and pride myself on remaining kind, even in that kind of competitive environment! I've gotten into Dead by Daylight as well. I adore my pets and love music.

I am drawn to the darker side of our world. I don't know why, and frankly I don't care why. Although I do believe my boring real life may be a reason for it. I want drama and angst in my stories.

I am most comfortable playing women with a subservient mindset and a touch of sass that tends to come out when pushed, simply because I can relate better.

I enjoy chatting outside of the roleplay, but, I probably won't initiate it...I like it, I'm just awkward with conversation and people as a whole.

It's lovely to meet you and I can't wait to write together!

I am passionate about my stories, and when I enjoy a roleplay, it tends to show. My posts are decently sized. I would love a partner who does the same in terms of length, quality, and helping push along the story.

Please don't ghost me. I will not do it to you, and will contact people if I am stuck. I expect that courtesy from my partner. If you are someone unable to do that, please do not reach out. We are not the partners for each other. I expect communication if my partner is stuck or uninterested.

I like story with my smut for the most part. I don't mind naughty scenes, but I have a lot of roleplays with those parts, and I'd like to focus on a story a bit more.

I enjoy slow build ups more than love at first time. Lust at first sight is lovely. Love is unrealistic. I tend to be more fond of realistic roleplays.

Now, I know my request thread is a bit long, which is why I have a table of contents so people can get right where they need to. In order to make sure important things, like this, are read, when you message me, please make sure to include either a sample of your writing in some form OR your favorite song. Thank you!

Do Not Post in this thread. I like having it neat if I want to change anything at a later date. If you do, I am sorry, but we will not roleplay together. I expect my partner to pm if they are interested.

For the smutty parts, I would prefer something other than vanilla interactions. I have a ton of different kinks, and it is really just easier to list a few favorites and what I do not do. If you ask my limits, you'll look a bit bad, because they are already here for you! ^u^

I will not roleplay snuff, scat, vore, bestiality, underage, or foot stuff (Excluding high heels.).

Some of my favorite things are non consensual interactions (This includes blackmail, forced, reluctance.), general roughness (Basically anything with pain will get my blood pumping.), Objectification/Dollification, Older men and younger women and simple Dominance.

I love it when there is a slow buildup. Coerce, convince, be patient. Roughness is lovely, but at this point very basic. I would love to have roleplays with some mindgames in them!

~ Plot Idea

Would Like to Play

Death x Living Person

Brother's Best Friend x Sister ~

Boss x Assistant

Professor x Student

Therapist x Patient

Demon x Human ~

Demon x Angel

Kidnapper x Kidnapped

Arranged Marriage ~

Vampire x Human

Werewolf x Human

Bad Boys x Good Girls

Bully x Victim

Omegaverse ~

Closeted Man x Out Man

Pirate x Cabin Boy or Captive Girl

Royal x Slave, Bodyguard

1.) Everyone said that they made the perfect couple, and it seemed like life was just made for the young teens so in love. As time passed, though, he wanted to leave to go to college, and she had to stay and help her family. They parted ways on bad terms. When he comes back to town to handle some affairs, he's become a famous big shot. She's still a small town girl with a grudge towards him. Even though her eyes flash with anger, he was sure she'd stared at him a little too long.

2.) She had tried to live a good life, so after she died, she didn't understand why she ended up in Hell. The Devil apologized for the mistake, and set her up in his castle until God and he got the matter sorted out. Feelings are always so fickle, though, and what happens when one side starts to get them? He isn't used to hearing no, and she is just wanting to adjust to the changes in her life.

3.) She was the spoiled daughter of a mob boss. She never expected to fall for someone that worked for her father, but it ended up happening. Little did she know that the man who made her smile the most was an undercover federal agent.

4.) He was a small, little known music producer, and she wanted to be a singer. He helped her, gave her a hand up. Then she was discovered by bigger names in the industry, and she took her chance. He had to fight and claw his way upwards, while she laid on the cushions he'd provided, never sparing a thought to him. Fate is kind, though, and he ends up in a position above her. Revenge could taste so sweet...

5.) He's watched her for a long while, although she didn't know his name or that his eyes followed her everywhere.

6.) When everything was finally ready, he decided to scoop up his little doll and cart her home.

Would she rebel as he made her into his perfect toy, or would she find an odd sort of freedom in becoming his doll?

7.) All she was doing was walking home after a shift at her dead end job. When she decided to cut through the park, she never expected to see a naked man shifting into some monstrous wolf and rip another man's throat out. When his eyes landed on her, she knew she was screwed. He couldn't let her get away, she'd seen too much. Can he convince her not to reveal his pack's secrets to the modern world, or would a human prove too fragile for their world?

8.) 'You must have a Master in order to make a name.' She'd heard it for years until it echoed around her head. The problem was, most Master Mage's only took on apprentices when they had copious amounts of money or talent, and she'd never displayed much of either. Still, she couldn't let the chance pass by when a renowed Master put out that he'd be accepting applicants.

Plots four, five and seven.

Would adore the chance to try out my plot eight. 0v0

An Arranged Marriage

If you've seen nothing here that appeals to you, please feel free to reach out with your own ideas. I've no issues chatting until we come up with something we like together. Hope to see you soon!