Something Old, Something New...

May 16, 2021
Hey y'all! The name is, obviously, Mnemosyne, but since that's quite the mouthful, you're welcome to call me Syne for short. Or some other variation, if that doesn't suit you- I'm not picky. Anyway, I must confess, I created an account on here, well, I don't actually know when, then promptly forgot about it because life took a turn for the crazy. Now that things have smoothed out a bit, I'm hoping to actually get a chance to explore this cozy little site here.

Oh, but I suppose you're waiting for me to actually share a bit about myself, right? I'm a 24-year-old baker from Houston, Texas. I enjoy writing (shocker, right?), reading (also kind of goes with the territory, huh?) board games, D&D, and archery. Can't you tell that I'm just barrels of fun? I also have a rather snarky/sarcastic sense of humor, which I suppose is something that takes some getting used to, or so my friends would probably tell you.

Anyhow, I've been roleplaying on and off for oh, about 14 years now (gosh that makes me feel old) and have been on a semi-hiatus, with only one active story, so I'm looking to get back into it, with a fresh start on a new site to boot. And yeah, I think that's about all the relevant information (and possibly a good deal more than you wanted to know) so I'm going to go ahead and cut it off before I annoy y'all too much. That said, I look forward to settling into the site and getting to meet all of you!