Slice of Life Advance Open Swollen Beauty

CrimsonFang47

Beautiful Darkness
Nov 11, 2020
Awards
A Few Things About Me
  • Unless I have Writer's Block, I will type minimum up to a Paragraph and a Half. On Good Days, I can probably write up a Novel for a Response if I really wanted.
  • There will be days that I don't respond at all, but on bare minimum, I will provide responses at least once a week.
  • Its not often I'll delve into Fantasy, I much prefer Modern RPs (Its okay if we have Fantasy Elements, just ask first)

Rules/Requirements - What I Expect In A Partner
  • If there is anything that is making you uncomfortable, please let me know so we can fix it, let's not have any drama over miscommunication.
  • Fade to Black Sex Scenes (I don't need to know what people do in the sheets)
  • Romance Rule: I don't believe in Love At First Sight (If I don't believe in it IRL, why would I believe it in Fiction?), so if our characters are going to be in a Romantic Relationship and are involved in one prior to an RP, we should work out the details (Like how did they meet, how long have they been dating, when will they tie the knot and in some cases, how do their kids feel about it if they have any from a previous relationships)
  • Character Development: I cannot stress this enough. If we are not going into detail with our Character Sheets, we can compensate for explaining certain details in character.
  • I understand if you're busy in real life or if you have family emergencies, just let me know and I'll understand, I won't blow up.
  • No One Liners: Maybe 2-5 Sentences per post? One Paragraph minimum
  • Response Time for RPs: I usually respond once a week on minimum, I will expect the same at least. I'm not that needy.
Settings/Ideas
  • Happy Birthday Purge Baby: Based on The Purge franchise, the RP looks into the perspective of pregnant women during the most dangerous night of the year. With hospitals and clinics on lockdown, where will they go and hide? Or what will they do to survive the chaotic night as they protect the lives inside of them?
  • Mob Babies: High Ranking Mobsters can't keep it in their pants and don't use protection on Valentine's Day. Hope they're ready for that surprise in November!
  • A Very Pregnant Haram: Each woman in the harem is in the final stages of her pregnancy. Time to get ready for that baby boom!
  • Maternity Sanctuary: A special and unique women's shelter that houses young pregnant women for the duration of their pregnancies where they can be away from prying eyes. Prenatal Care, Food, Beds and Clothing are all provided.
  • Post-Apocalypse: Zombies, Natural Disasters, Supernatural Events, the Collapse of Society. If being pregnant was already hard, what is it like during these times? No Prenatal Care, No Medical Care, No Assistance in anyway.
  • If you have any ideas, feel free to share it with me!
My Swollen Beauties
Top Row: Nanna Mathieson (Age 22, 36 Weeks Pregnant, Expecting Fraternal Twins), Jessica Tran (Age 25, 32 Weeks Pregnant, Expecting a Boy), Helena Quintrell (Age 24, 40 Weeks Pregnant, Expecting a Girl), Irina Bogdanovich (Age 19, 42 Weeks Pregnant, Expecting a Boy)
Bottom Row: Stella James (Age 22, 30 Weeks Pregnant, Expecting A Girl), Vivian Tran (Age 23, 29 Weeks Pregnant, Expecting a Girl), Victoria Tran (Age 26, 30 Weeks Pregnant, Expecting a Girl), Valerie Tran (Age 28, 35 Weeks Pregnant, Expecting a Boy)
pjimage (1).jpg

Top Row: Tracy Ishikawa (Age 24, Expecting a Boy), Yuuna Ishimoto (Age 19, 40 Weeks Pregnant, Expecting Identical Twin Boys), Melody Reyes (Age 20, 36 Weeks Pregnant, Expecting a Boy), Asoka Yamamoto (Age 23, 36 Weeks Pregnant, Expecting Identical Twin Girls)
Bottom Row: Anastasia Ishikawa (Age 22, Expecting a Girl, 40 Weeks Pregnant), Tiffany Hyun (Age 24, 28 Weeks Pregnant, Expecting Triplets (Two Girls, One Boy)), Justina Yang (Age 23, 39 Weeks Pregnant, Expecting Identical Twin Boys), Shinoa Bradford (Age 17, 39 Weeks Pregnant, Expecting Fraternal Twins)
pjimage (3).jpg