NSFW M for F Fantasy Romance Slice of Life Free Closed The Many Stories Told.

Lanx12

Story Teller
Oct 6, 2021
Awards
Welcome to my bookshelf. Well My RP requests.
If any catch you're fancy let me know!

I will say in advance these will be in PM's since I am a bit shy on forum posts. Been years since I last did an active forum post in front of an audience.

It has been three years for Finn O'Hara since the death of his beloved wife. Now having moved from the big city to the small village of New Haven. Finn O'Hara seeks to try to rebuild his life or at least raise his young child but perhaps by chance and a bit of luck maybe someone will come in and help tend the broken heart he holds and help him see that there is more to life than what is normally seen. (This is a slice of life romance story. Will probably have some romance scenes.)

The world as we once knew it has been utterly destroyed and a new one reborn in this era humans survive in mobile cities that are steam powered as the planet suffers from daily meteor showers that are resource rich ranging from metals to coal. In this world the traveler known as Niko Ashtire survives onboard his land dreadnaught Rivet. Built to house at least twelve families Nike lives alone maintaining the giant steel beast. In this story perhaps your character is a stowaway who snuck onboard the last trade meet or a person who was banished from their city for something that happened. Can your character open up Niko to trust people again? (Romance possible, Action yes, Adventure yes.)

Raz Ahmud doesn't have time for people. Doing the bidding of his mother and ruling a city takes away most of his time and trying to keep his people safe is his life's work. Despite the Empires tight grasp upon him and his city Raz secretly aid's his people the best he can while keeping the look of a tyrant. Despite this Your character see's something in him and perhaps can help him brake the chains that his mother has placed upon him and see the world in a different light? (Romance Yes, Action maybe, Adventure of of course.)

Hopefully these three might interest you. If not I do have others I could pull out for some Roleplay. If you have any questions feel free to message me and I'll be glad to answer. Thank you again!

Reactions: Victorian Neko