Open Victorian Neko's Emporium of Creativity

• Read the Rules before Posting, especially if selling or buying.
    And a reminder not to post in threads that you don't own unless
    the thread specifically indicates that you may do so.​

Jan 26, 2021
Awards
Come one, come all to the Victorian Neko's emporium!
~Here you will find all manners of delight to peruse and perhaps even obtain should it be your heart's desire~

In this thread I shall be posting all kinds of items I have created with my own two hands. I am a professional seamstress who also knits, crochets, cross stitches, and shuttle tats. I also rather enjoy cosplaying (typically as OC's of mine mind you) so you never know what pictures you might find *steeples fingers*

I do enjoy creating accessories for cosplay purposes. Especially animal ears that clip into hair!!! If that is something you might be interested in please feel free to give me a poke. ;3

In fact, here is an example of a commission that I did recently:
20210125_134110.jpg

Victorian Neko

Kitten
Jan 26, 2021
Awards
Decided to get some more work done on a pullover I have been knitting for myself for a number of years now. It is being done in fairisle and I am using ten colors total for this particular piece.

Reactions: Hekazu

Victorian Neko

Kitten
Jan 26, 2021
Awards
Been a while since I last posted. So here, have a pic of a knitting project I've been working on! It is fair isle, which is a style of knitting with more then one color of yarn. There are ten colors in total that is being used for this and I am using sock weight yarn which means it is a really thing strand.

Attachments