Welcome to GiganticEquine's Youtube area

GiganticEquine

Unicorn king
Nov 22, 2020
Awards
www.youtube.com
Ok. So before we get too deep. I need to make something quite clear off the bat. I'm not a generic, per say, audio drama.

Audio drama is just the best mainstream comparision to the genre of content I create. To go more in depth....

I doubt everyone in here will be familiar with the Emergency Alert System because, well this is the internet. People don't just live in one country and if I were to assume everyone knew what the EAS was, I'd be giving myself quite the rude and arrogant appearance. (For Celestia's sake there may be people in the US who, due to factors I can't even fathom off my head, may not know exactly what it is,, thus making it improper for me to assume they do.)

Alas, if you are intrigued by what the EAS is on its own merits these are links to context on that front:

Now how does this factor in? Simple. I create content using the EAS as a vehicle in the metaphorical sense, to tell audio/semi-visual stories. Most of my stories in this lane have as of this thread's posting ranged from mythical creatures causing Earth to become a lifeless winter wonderland, to gentle hearted gigantic female aliens appearing and vacationing on Earth to in my darker mindsets a psychopath teaming up with an egotistical evil queen to wipe out a city.

Now I'll admit. My videos are certainly not as flex worthy flashy as others in the genre I'm in (and believe me. I have RL stories to tell on THOSE people. They are.... ergh. A doozy I refuse to go on in here for relevancy's sake)

But hey. If you want to check me out, I highly recommend watching these two videos (WARNING. THE FIRST IS FIVE HOURS LONG)

For those wanting something shorter and more one session feasible to watch, this one which is about 20 minutes long:

So if you like you see, please subscribe. Maybe watch some of my other newer content. I am currently building up the hype to my biggest project yet, one that will be the first of mine to incorperate live voice acting as up to this point its been pure TTS, or text to speech.

(Not going to give too many details in this broad info post. I am more than willing to discuss this project in private more in depth. Especially since it is highly likely I'll need voice roles filled.)

GiganticEquine

Unicorn king
Nov 22, 2020
Awards
www.youtube.com
Haven't updated this in a shile but since its winter officially....

Have it!

And if you want something longer.....

The prologue to an upcoming 5 part series of videos!