Winter is coming

Oct 19, 2021
Awards
Hi!

I'm Winter. Of course that's not my real name, but there is an actress with that surname I believe. In Sleepy Hollow the tv-series, if I'm not mistaken. It is my favorite season though. I love snow and the cold and to decorate for christmas while listening to upbeat christmas music. Stores are alrady stocking up on christmas items and my partner almost had to put a leash on me and drag me outside or else I would have disappeared into my very own version of narnia.

I've been roleplaying for 10+ years. I've been on many different forums, some have disappeared and some are thriving. I love to tell stories and I do so both alone and with others. More so alone these days, but I want to get back into cooperative writing because it's something I really enjoy and get a lot out of, not just in terms of entertainment but I also feel like I learn a lot from doing it. Being exposed to other people's writing contributes to making my own better and that's important to me.

I don't know what else to write. I've already spent way too much time trying to figure this out. 😂

Irredeemable

Situation Normal; Everything's Fucked
Nov 11, 2020
Level
Awards
Welcome to the Writing Home Winter! And just in time for your season as well!

Lanx12

Story Teller
Oct 6, 2021
Awards
Welcome to the group! If your interested in sharing a story here or there hit me up! Looking forward to talking to ya more ^*