Wonderbolt Wanderings!

• Please, make sure to read the rules of the 1 x 1 forum before creating your thread.
    If you make a small error or post in the wrong section, an admin or moderator will fix it for you.
    You are NOT in trouble and it is NOT a warning.

Bumping Reminder:
    Content Rules
    Please read the first section, 'Spam', to learn about the rules of bumping.​

GiganticEquine

Unicorn king
Reaction score
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Ok I have two ideas. Both involve me playing primarily as an AU (or alt universe) variant of the MLP Character named Spitfire. Ideally I'd like in either case my partner to be a non fandom OC... though if the canon character you offer to play as intrigues me? I'm sure we can get it to work.

1. This idea involves Spitfire spotting a planet with assistance from a certain research friend of hers and heading there to gain knowledge and intel, meeting (insert your character(s) here) and all sorts of things can happrn from there. Intended to be more slice of life in genre though I am flexible.

2. This choice is one where the land of Equestria is on the road to war with another dimension's Earth... *however* a more urgent threat attracts their attention! You! (Or rather whatever my partner is playing as) This idea is very much geared towards combat, action, and sci-fantasy. Again flexible given the idea.

If eirher one interests you, I am readily contactable in PMs! See you soon!

Welcome