NSFW Advance The Devil Wears a Suit and Tie.

Apr 21, 2021
Awards
Plots:

From the Ground Up

Sansa Stark is convinced by her suitors to become the woman she was always meant to be. This is an interactive story, wherein I play three or so characters; as we reshape the way the O.G. direction of Sansa went. The kinks will be tailored to you and I, depending on what you like! And likewise, if you enjoy darker, meaner men; that'll be the cast. But if you like life-giving heroes, then you'll find her surrounded by handsome Knights. It's really all up to how we plot this out, but I have a great set of ideas already.

Bought and Bred

Daenerys Targaryen is 'acquired' by Khal Drogo, a man who not only can't speak her language, but who can communicate only with his hands. She learns from his slaves that she is intended to be bred by him, and undergoes a transformation in which she is objectified and placed into the role of sexual slavery. Fortunately for her, other men exist who sympathise with her plight. Will she convince Jorah Mormont or her brother Viserys to help her? Or will she learn to love her Khal's grasp once he shows her how to be a true Queen, and helps her kill Viserys?

Kinks:
... Well, Daddy loves to breed his pets.

Ah, what?

I'm kidding. I'm a slow-burner. I prefer story before sex. Once the characters are thoroughly hooked up and have gotten going, it's always fun to experiment. Things I enjoy playing around with are BDSM, light manipulation, dirty-talking, clothed sex, and more.

PM me or like this thread if you're interested. Thanks!

Samples Available On Request.