A Veteran Writer's Greetings

APerilousPlague

Got the tension so high
Apr 25, 2023
Hello to everyone. :) You can call me Peri. I'm 33 years old and I've been roleplaying.... *Shew*... a long time. Haha. Probably since before I should have been allowed to. My writing goes back to the days of Yahoo IM and AIM and other various message boards. You could say... I've been around the block. XD I've roleplayed so many different things that I'm pretty sure I've lost count at this point.

I'm also an aspiring writer with ADHD so the prospect of ever having a book actually published is far off from now. If I could just seem to keep focused.... XD

I've joined the board because I've been on a bit of a hiatus due to RL. I work full time and I'm a wife and a mama so sometimes I might not be around for days but I also haven't been able to find a... good place to write in a while. My last roleplaying endeavors fell through because one of my long time partners decided to take a long break from writing (and possibly forever, unfortunately) and the other was a group I was apart of that has since disbanded. Most of my writing since has been short lived, unfortunately.

So there you have it. I've rambled far too much, clearly, but I've never been good at these things anyway. XD

I hope to find WH to be a fruitful endeavor and find many like minds to write with!

Wicked

Staff member
Horde Soldier
Feb 8, 2023
Awards
LOL I love to ramble! I get great ideas from those mad ramblings... LOL!!!