Romance Scifi Hetero Lesbian Gay Free Ari's Role play recruitment (1) (rewright )

Feb 27, 2023
(1) sugar daddy/mommy x sugar baby) The idea is that a male or female is has a job that doesn't pay well and they cant seem to get any other job so they start to look on a sugar *insert gender here* website. Eventually they stumble apron *insert name here's* page. They seemed like a nice person and they were in the same age gap making it even better. The new sugar baby message's the sugar *insert gender here* and they start talking through the website and set up a pay rate, what their boundaries are and when they are going to meet up. (the story from that unfolds as we want and if certain things are set up to happen before we can go along with that)

(2) Two people are set up with each other at the end of the world A robot uprising where machines are either your friend or foe. Around the time that the robots appeared people from all over the world went missing. when *insert name here* was rewiring a robot to help them survive they come across something weird yet ignores it, because they think that it's what malfunctioned. however when turning on the robot they discover that the people that went missing were shipped to a government lab for testing to put there personality's in robots and that caused them to go haywire and attack people. ( this is just one sifi idea if you have others we can edit it to fit thank you) (as said before the story unravels from here)(there can be other end of the world stuff for it if you want just let me know)

All role plays I upload are up to re-writing as long as the main plot is there and as long as you pm me and talk to me before a role play. you don't have to role play with me but if you like these ideas but something is throwing you off pm me and we can work it out to the point that we could potentially role play together. Thank you for reading if you want to role play pm me please. have a nice day.