Been looking for new places to write in, primarily nsfw/adult stuff

Deleted member 480

Decided to look for some new +18 RP forums having getting a bit of a hankering for a specific fandom thing with a generous sprinkling of lewdness along with a bit of story and pacing. I know I probably have to verify for it as I saw on the bottom but I'm patient and that's no problem.

Hello! I also go by Des as my handle elsewhere tends to be LaDestitute. I'm in my early 30s and am pretty much a nerd/dork.

I collect vinyl records, retro games/consoles and rocks (with a rock tumbling interest). I have an interest in IT and applied computer science. I'm also a big hip-hop head; mostly Aesop Rock, Atmosphere, MF Doom, Billy Woods, El-P, Evidence, clipping., Kendrick Lamar, Doseone, Mac Miller...

Zverda

Moderator of Chaos
Staff member
Horde Soldier
Nov 10, 2020
Awards
Welcome to the Home of Writing! I hope you enjoy your stay!

UndeadEyes

Mama Undead
Staff member
Horde Leader
Nov 5, 2020
Level
Awards
www.youtube.com
Assuming you meant 'verify' as in, 'join the RLD', you just need to message me when you're ready.
Of course, you're free to do lewd RPs in the PM system and all posts must be placed on the public forum (the RLD is just for RPing on threads and not where one does their searching). Since your state yours is a Fandom, you'd pop that in the Fandom section of the 1 x 1 search.

:) Welcome.