Romance Borderlands (The Pre-Sequel, 2, 3) and JoJoBA RP Cravings.

Nov 10, 2020
Awards
Hello everyone! Thanks for clinking on my thread! Interested? I hope yes!
JOJO BA:

So, this going to be short. I want someone to play as one of canons for me as i go with my OC.

The Boys I want:
  • Bruno
  • Abbacchio
  • Risotto Nero
  • Kakyoin
  • Wamuu (♡~♡) [Craving]
  • Avdol (why not?)
  • Jotaro... ?? (I am a simp for his Stand!)

I also accept original characters (OCs) but my craving at moment is make my OC be paired with one of these boys!

Thank you very much!

BORDERLANDS:

Now, shall we go for Borderlands 3? Yes!

All I want is something related to the Twin Gods. I want my oc be the VH and then, get into the COV cult, approaching Troy Calypso (yes, I want someone to go as him ♡) and after, assist him to leave his sister's plan.

The plot we can discuss and can be something else, but I want that Troy! I am willing to double playing as Maya or other canon that I know well. Just ask!

Other I want to make my OC paired with is FL4K. I know he is a damn robot, but listen, we can make it work. I am planning something like cute and sweet with him (because I love robots). :3 My OC can be an engineer that often goes with FL4K to explore, assisting him repairing his mechanical limbs and such. That will be lovely. (:

Zane has the cutest accent! GIMME! XD

Rhys is someone I think might work too. He is funny and sweet. :3 i would try him also. :) (Fucking love all that "Rhys Ball" stuff and OMG THAT WAS CUTE! XD)

Borderlands 2 I have a HUGE YES to Handsome Jack (why not?). It can work in The Pre-Sequel game base too, I am really okay with that :3 For him I was thinking about the VH be hired by him to destroy/spy Sanctuary and see what they are planning against him. Or... Moxxi sent the VH to kill/capture Jack but--the opposite happens and now my OC is his ally and such. (:

Hope see you soon! (: