NSFW F for M Requesting a storyteller for Vampire the Masquerade rp (from an experienced player and ex storyteller)

Before posting or bumping:

Krasnaya

A Hot Mess
Jul 27, 2021
Awards
Oh god, it's like a serpent eating its tail

For over a decade now I've been trapped in this loop, adoring one of the most powerful TTRPG franchises and always coming back to it after few months of leaving it be. I've been a storyteller a couple of times for multiple World of Darkness post-by-post campaigns that was slightly freeform, but still enough strict to punish and frustrate, also to scare my players. I brought the Jyhad to the West, with an Assamite Horseman of a woman adorned in complete black niqab and with her palm painted black she came to crush down the Ivory Tower with her Tal'mahe'Ra soldiers, forced pacifists to fight for what they believed in and their freedoms, the taint of the Wyrm creeped up upon the mortals that disrupted the Gaia as the Garou tribes howled for blood and revenge, relished in bloodbath and vampiric orgies and brought the full on unholy perversions onto the world, as World of Darkness universe had demanded it.

I always went deep and dark here, I was tired of the Camarilla and Anarch playthings. I preferred to make twisted Antitribu Toreadors, Malkavians that completely succumb to madness, Nagarajas that cannot stop their hunger and the twisted occultic nature of the Giovannis, I cover the taboo themes, as those are my strong suit.

I loved to play the bad guy and I loved to force the players into life or death situations for a very cathartic conclusion. To see how far they're willing to push their character. Stories like that lingered with us, playing safe and comfortable was never on the table and it always had disappointed me when I gave the torch to someone else. I desired for someone to do the same for me as the player, without letting the storyteller godmode what my character does. I always craved a GM who would let me build my character through unexpected and troubling scenarios and someone who doesn't have many limits in writing like myself.

Details about me as a roleplayer

If our writing chemistry matches, my imagination will have no limits. I am all for sitting down and discussing necessary details (not everything though, I feel like some things should be revealed in roleplay itself, since I love surprises and to surprise) and get into writing hyped and ready for whatever comes. So if we click like this, you have nothing to worry about. I'll literally get to you whenever I have the opportunity to do so. And this is exactly what I look for. If we don't click immediately, don't worry, I'm still your partner in crime who will be just as invested.

So you can expect a lot of writing, like several juicy paragraphs, but there are scenarios when shorter paragraphs would be the best choice. It all depends from scene to scene, sometimes forcing long and detailed paragraphs can kill the flow of the situation. So I follow my creative instinct on this. But one thing is for sure - you'll get nuanced replies from me. My goal is to never give you a situation where you'd feel you hit a brick wall. In case you do, talk to me. OOC conversation is very important to me and the key to keep our roleplay going.

The least I'll post is once a week. I admit I have busy work schedule and active social life, sometimes my energy can betray me. Either way, you'll be informed in case I cannot post that week.

My strong suit is character creation and development. I strive when writing action scenes, mental growth (or even regression depending on what is happening) and writing gut-wrenching emotional scenarios. One of my partners told me that I write the best scenes where I depict emotional pain and agony. You just gotta break my character to get me to that point, though.

If needed, I'll make side characters and give them depth... Don't worry about it, you'll never be the one pulling all the weight.

As for YOU, my potential partner, I just want you to somewhat match my energy to what I have mentioned above. That's pretty much it when it comes to my expectations.

• Multi paragraph to novella length posts, the least I'll post is two paragraphs, depending on the scene.
  • I pay close attention to detail when writing, I love to be detailed and bring the scene to life.
  • I intend to post more often for this story, given that it's high on my crave list
  • I am hiatus and break friendly - even if you're gone for months, I'll be on board when you come back.
  • OOC chatting is extremely important to me.
  • I have very little limits when it comes to subjects in writing and am open-minded.
  • I am obsessed with aesthetic and use images for roleplay whenever I can. Let me know ahead of time if this is something that doesn't interest you.
  • I am a SUCKER for a slowburn - I hate rushing things.
  • I'm big on world and character building, including side characters with some nuance to them, and so forth. I'm a big team player as well, so I'll need your help with some things!
  • I will always be ready to make compromises with you. I don't expect us to like the same things, but I am happy to meet somewhere in the middle with you.
Role status:
  • My preferred status is a switch leaning submissive. I don't like to play a dominant role very often. I don't do the classic master/slave, top/bottom typical dynamics, I like more nuance to it.
  • Sado-masochist, masochist leaning.
  • Con and Dub-Con.

Absolute favorites:
  • Pussy/Clit stimulation (No penetration involved. Just a lot of caressing, massaging, kissing, licking, rubbing, sucking, teasing and prodding. I am generally a fan of really putting hands/tentacles/anything used for exploring)*
  • Touching and groping (No better foreplay than just feeling out one's body, giving attention and exploring all those weak spots!)*
  • Slow burn and buildup (Make it gradual to the point of near insanity. Whether its just the foreplay itself or the leadup to the sex scene.)*
  • Liquid descriptions (Be it just a female wetness, saliva, semen, blood, or anything of such nature, describing those elements in action, as well as the sounds those would make during action.)
  • Sexual acts in secrecy/public spaces/extremely risque scenarios (The point is not to get caught... But still risking it with lewd acts.)*
  • Dual masturbation (Our characters indulging in some dirty scenarios where they get off together.)
  • Biting and scratching (Giving and receiving, it can be from very light stuff, to the point of bleeding, this also includes marking.)
  • Reflections/Mirrors (Getting into it while looking at reflections.)
  • BDSM (Mainly of medium intensity, but Bondage is definitely my favorite play.)
  • Watch MC masturbate
  • Dirty talking*
  • Lewd noise descriptors in general
  • Messiness
  • Orgasm denial
  • Dry crotch rubbing/humping
  • Depravity and desperation
  • Clothes malfunction
  • Choking*
  • Coiling (for serpent/naga characters)*
  • Orgasms achieved without penetration*
  • Primal and mindless sex (Just rough, mind-numbing and well-builtup sex that grows more intense.)
  • Male anthro characters (full bestial mode much like the traditional idea of a werewolf with no human features aside from being bipedal, with human intelligence and being able to speak in that form (Worgen as the best example))
Yes:
  • Aphrodisiac (Be it something they eat or drink or maybe some different, unnatural effects.)
  • Oral (Giving and receiving.)
  • Fingers in mouth
  • Clothes malfunction
  • Bloodplay and blood drinking
  • Playing with knives
  • Hair pulling
  • A healthy dose of degradation
  • Knotting and knot play
  • Tentacles
  • Slime (slugs/octopuses/slime monster-type characters)
Maybe:
  • Anal (I can do without it, but I am not opposed to doing these scenes if you're a big fan or if there'll be double penetration scenarios.)
  • Honestly, if you don't see in my list something that you'd like to do, let me know so we can see if it's something I am comfortable with!

No/Dealbreakers:
  • Rape/Non-con
  • Sexual abuse and violence
  • Anything that belongs to the toilet (Including vomit.)
  • Or if I voice something to you during our story building, but this is in general what I 100% won't do.
Humans, since the very beginning of time, have strived for something more. To be more, to do more, to achieve power and importance, so their lives would have some significance. It is a double-edged sword. It would either drive a person to do great and amazing deeds, or the complete opposite - destruction and suffering will ensue for one to feel the power over the other's lives.

People don't often want to feel insignificant and powerless, after all. Life has to be more than just surviving and living each day. And it's the living part the drove people into ungodly, seemingly harmless, activities. Puritans, followers of Creator, believe in the purity of soul, the parts of their God that they carry within themselves. After all, they're created in His image. So the rules and judgment began to weigh heavy on the hearts of many, burdening their lives with guilt of the misdeeds that stained the love and image of their Creator.

However, not everyone felt the need to repent. And as years went by, more and more people began to believe that it is not an ungodly way to live a life if you don't hurt anyone. But Puritans would not accept it. You harm yourself, you stain your soul with every tiny sin you commit. One doesn't need to harm another living thing to fall from grace. There's no greater sin than raising your hand on yourself and your bloodline.

And it has reached to a point where more and more people stopped to live the godly ways and turned to sinful lifestyle and the Corruptor fed on the spiteful human nature. Underworld was brimming with the souls of those who failed to repent and God's evil counterpart decided to release the abominations into the human realm. At first, the numbers of the Devils was small, but each decade the Devils were making more and more appearances. Some were violent and monstrous creatures that destroyed everything on sight. Others, well, were more friendlier types. Creatures of deceit, manipulation and flattery that made the people desire to commit ungodly ways.

Until Creator sent one of his beloved children, an Angel, to sleep with a Queen of His beloved Kingdom of Argos. The Queen was beloved by the Creator, for her purity and grace, and He thought no one as deserving as her to give birth to an Angel - God's Holy Champion who will rule for many decades over Argos and spread the Holy influence of purity and godliness. However, this only made the Corruptor more insistent in letting out all of the Underworld's denizens to further spite Creator's followers into more drastic measures. What used to be subtle manipulations and occasional attacks of the Devils soon turned into outright war.

The Hillvalley fields were known for the gorgeous greenery, view of the surrounding mountains and the capital of Argos - it's massive white towers gleaming under the sunlight like a Divine Beacon in the distance. at the center of the Hillvalley was an ancient altar made of towering stones where the people would give their offerings and prayers to the Creator many eons prior to this. It was sacred and beloved place where most monks, priests and pilgrims would rest and meditate under the eyes of the God.

But on this day, the green grass was burnt and soaked in blood, the towering stones of what was an important and holy relic was destroyed and smashed into pieces, as the Revolters, the sinful humans who were succumbing to Corruption, and the army of Wrath Devils marched to attempt to sabotage the defenses of Argos, but the King was one step ahead and foreseen their move. The Puritan army flanked the demonic army and have taken them off guard as the slaughter commenced. It is quite different when the Devils of Wrath are present in the battlefield - they're massive monstrosities, predators built to hunt, to kill, rip apart and devour it's prey. They looked like massive chimeras and griffons with their skin made out of glowing crystal-like scales in the color of blood. Massive jaws with sharp teeth, unbreakable claws and severe bloodlust. Taking down dozen of these beasts was not an easy task, but with the God's sunlight on their side and the reflective armor and shields of the Argos soldiers that could blind their demonic enemies, along with the will of Creator on their side, the soldiers were successful, but the Revolters were many. Still, they were mere mortals that were touched by the Corruption that made their skin grey with red veins showing on their face. Those who have committed harmful sins began to show heavier doses of Corruption - their eyes were blood red.

Among the Wrathful ones, there would be different types of Devils, including one of the Lustful, who didn't seem to have been one of the majorly Corrupted. Audacia was a young Devil who had yet to achieve her dark power through Corruption. She was not nearly as monstrous as other devilish counterparts. She wasn't dressed for battle, but it was for a reason. The black dress with golden thread, accompanied with a tight choker around her neck revealed all of her attributes without exposing everything, and for a good reason - in battle, she would entrance her targets with her beauty and charm, only to cut them down with her massive spear that was taller than her, with a deathly sharp end. It would set ablaze anything that would come in contact with it, including the heavily armored soldiers. Whenever she'd be in danger, massive bat wings would manifest from her back, hitting and deflecting the threat surrounding her before she would take off, casting fire on the Puritans beneath her, as her eyes glowed like scorched gold. She couldn't use magic too much, as she had felt weaker and hungrier, relying on her skill with her spear and avoiding attacks.

But once the last Revolter fell and the Puritans coming out victorious, Audacia was the only one left, she dropped her spear on the ground as it immediately disappeared once it was out of her grasp and then dropped onto her knees.

Seeing the beautiful woman surrendering, the official who has led the army walked cautiously over to her with his sword still drawn, staring at her. The pull was irresistible as he looked at this creature. The closer he got, the more beckoned he felt by her presence to come closer. But the general stopped, shaking his head to regain control over his thoughts and stepped back, feeling the beckoning of sin.

Seeing that she still wouldn't be able to fight the numerous knights off, especially with such a strong conviction and faith in Creator, Audacia knew she had no chance in surviving this. But still... They're all mere mortals. Perhaps there is a way out of this... "I do not wish to fight you. Spare my life, and I will pass on the information to the King of Argos about the Corruptor... Now... You wouldn't take a life of someone on their knees, pleading for their life, now would you?" she gave him a devilish little smirk, batting her eyelashes innocently.

The general stared at her silently as he swallowed heavily. "You surrender and accept Creator as your witness?"

Audacia, with her hands in the air, looked up at the sky and shrugged. "If Creator would have me... I stand before Him and your blade."

The general nodded, even though he absolutely hated this and had a bad feeling, he knew she stood no chance against them. Besides - inside information is more than useful. "Tie her up, we're taking her to our King. If she tries anything - behead her. Don't give her a chance." he ordered.

Three soldiers came over to tie her up and Audacia grinned as one of them tightened the rope. "My, you're rough." she said with clear indication, at which the general frowned at the man, seeing immediate interest in the Devil.

"Get yourself together! She's putting her spell on you!"

"Sorry, sir!" the soldier apologized. The general had to hire a priest, whose faith was the strongest among them, to make sure to boost the morale of soldiers as they were taking Audacia into the white city of Argos, the seat of Creator where the Hand of Creator, their King, awaited the news of the battle. The general was pulling the Devil by chain, his back turned to her. It was easier not to look at her even though he felt the aching effects of her presence that left him feeling like he's thirsty for something important, but the priest instead was following behind, as he was less affected by her.

Audacia was a bit too busy looking at the majestic interior design of the colossal palace, but it was the throne room that was breathtaking. White pillars, colorful arched, stained windows with depictions from the Holy Scripture that reached up all the way to the high ceiling. And at the center was the large throne upon which the majestic winger half-angel King sat - the chosen Champion of the Creator. Audacia's was obviously entranced by the sight of the purest and most holy creature that had ever graced the earth. Despite her being the Devil, with such low Corruption, Audacia was not affected negatively by his presence - at least not yet - as such divinity was meant to inspire morality and hope, especially around humans. Audacia's position was a little bit more complex to have a clear effect on her. His aura may at some points be just as awe-inspiring or it can be way more damaging, depending on the circumstances.

The general bowed down before the King, along with the priest, as all people who were present fell completely silent as they watched the scene. The general looked back at Audacia and pulled her forcefully by chain and forced her to kneel down as she stumbled and yelped softly in surprise of the force. "I apologize, I didn't know the King prefers women on their knees." the Devil said with a soft chuckle, unfazed completely by the heaviness of the situation as she looked up at the seated King.

"Blasphemy! Such a wretched creature to be in this holy place!" the priest said, imitating spitting at Audacia with disgust written all over his face, but he wouldn't disrespect the King's territory with an actual act.

"You will speak only when the King tells you so!" the general ordered her and looked back at the King. "Your Holiness, if I may update you."

After the permission, the official spoke. "We came out as victorious in the fight, your Holiness. This is the only survivor left. The Devil claimed that she will trade information against the Corruptor for her life. She is not as Corrupted as other Devils I've encountered, your Majesty. It's the only reason I did not behead her in spot." the general explained himself.

"Madness, are you aware that the Lesser Devils are masters of deception! Higher Devils are no better than murderous predators, but its it's kind that is so dangerous because they play with our human empathy and God given gift of mercy!" the priest clearly disliked the idea of having the Lustful Devil around.

"It is not up to you to decide, but his Holiness!" the general responded angrily, clearly riled up since the fight and also because of the Devil's effect on him, as the present nobles and staff began to whisper among one another.

While the two bickered over the Devil and others commenting among one another, Audacia's golden eyes were fully set on the King, ignoring everyone. She bent down a bit more on the ground to reveal her cleavage some more as she arched her back to raise her ample hips higher like she was bowing down seductively, her pointy tail waving around almost beckoning him to her like a curious feline. She had that devilish smirk on her face. "I have answers. I know what the Corruptor will do next. I will share anything your Holiness wishes to know... For the price of my own life. intact" she said, but she didn't try to be louder than the two bickering men, instead she said it when she knew she had King's attention. Besides - she was giving him something to see.

He may be an Angel, but she had also known that he was also half-human.. And they are beautifully flawed creatures, which only meant that the King is something entirely different - a delicacy.

What I am currently seeking

I have two specific desires tied to VtM universe and lore, and for one very simple request I seek out a storyteller who will grant my what I wish. I am an experienced player and someone with storytelling experience under my belt, so don't think you're dealing with a newbie who wants their hand to be held through the experience. I like it to be challenging and gut wrenching, because my favorite thing as a player is to have my character changed and developed throughout the events and the roleplay.

I do not seek group roleplays, as I cannot commit to that now. Character sheet and dice systems are not necessary, I'm here for the story and the experience. I do not find it entirely fun to do the whole system online (I prefer it old school and in person) but if you have some ideas on how to incorporate a simplified version of the whole system for our roleplay, I'm all ears. I would prefer it that any plotline is happening in modern nights setting. And even though in the VtM lore vampires can't really have sex (not in the traditional sense) I do prefer to indulge in all seven existing sins, so yes, I want dirty sex in the roleplay.

Romance and romance options are always welcome.
As an emotional being myself, love is always a good way to build and break a character down, even in WoD.

As for pairings, I do mainly MxF, but I can do FxA if there's multiple characters.

Now I'll stop blabbing and let's get to the juicy details...

The pawn on the chessboard

My character is your pawn. Reward her and punish her as you see fit. She's quite expected to fail and die, after all. No one would care, so nothing is off limits, right?

What the plot could be about? One of the ideas is that MC is a Caitiff or Thin-Blood trying to make it in the modern nights. Making tough decisions and being used as a pawn by anyone a week older than her. It is a brutal existence and every night is a fight for survival. She has to through series of choices and persuasions of other characters make a decision on joining a faction (Camarilla, Anarchs, Sabbat) or perhaps end up working alone. She will have the option to become a part of a clan as well. However, nothing is ever so simple. Feeling clanless is an isolating feeling in an already isolated world... Would she seek a place to belong in? Will she make mistakes? Will she bend down? Or will she wreak havoc? I do not know - there's only one way to find out.

In case you have some other ideas for different plots we can tackle, please share.

While I do love playing the Sabbat direction, character's choices will highly depend on the characters you present and how the story takes her. I will remove my own bias for this plot - my character and I are at your mercy. Give us a good fight.
Abandoning the Tower to wield the Sword (Vampire the Masquerade Bloodlines)

"The Tower was all Rosalie had known. Wearing a pristine mask and the dashing personality that raptured all around her in only way a Toreador ever could. She was a perfect Harpy - a loyal and well-standing member of the Camarilla. Her charisma was magnetic. She lit up a room with a smile. Those who dared to have their guard down around Rosalie felt like they were with an honest friend who welcomed them with warmth and care. She always presented herself around Kindred of any faction with concern for their well-being and care about their issues. But the knowledgeable Kindred were wary of Rosalie. Someone so well-liked is a dangerous holder of many secrets and blackmail material. The Prince had a extremely valuable asset. Yet Rosalie never had presented herself as a threat. And those Kindred are known to be the most dangerous.

In Hollywood, Rosalie is a starlet. An actress in National Theater that dominates the stage. She serves as a perfect distraction in the world of Kine, as the world could burn while the Kindred factions are at war, but Rosalie could stand in the middle and all Kine's eyes were on her, distracting them from the truth they must be blind to.

Rosalie is a shield of the Camarilla in Los Angeles. One both respected and feared, as true Harpy would be. But with the whispers of Ankaran Sarcophagus inching towards Los Angeles, with the feeling of dread taking hold over the Kindred, Rosalie was not disturbed. No.. She was... Enticed. She wanted to know more.

And with the whispers of there being an Ancient forefather that lies asleep in the stone sarcophagus, the Sabbat grew restless. The Prince wants the sarcophagus despite his refusal of believing that there is such thing as an Antediluvian, while the Sabbat fear the worst, wanting to kill it. And this is the first time Rosalie had ever been introduced to the faction of Sabbat. The Camarilla spoke of them as mindless shovelheads. Just vessels that allowed the Beast to break through. But something about that spoke to Rosalie... The Beast.

She always stared at the artists creating monstrous creations. While the peers of the Rose Clan would sigh with longing while staring at Michelangelo's or Picasso's creations, Rosalie had once beheld a disturbing creation made by the fiendish Clan - the Tzimisce. It was purely by accident that she found it. A creation made out of flesh and bone. The disturbing presentation of absolute horror and suffering of the victim that was left alive as it served as an artistic vision of the Tzimisce. Rosalie stood and stared in complete awe, transfixed. It awoken something within her. To see something so grotesque and disgusting, it... It appealed to her.

Ever since that accidental discovery Rosalie had no peace. She did not know it, but the Beast was called to it's nature, but the shackles of her Humanity would not allow it to budge. And it was an unknown internal war that Rosalie was having. She was beginning to slowly realize that the pristine mask she wore as a member of Camarilla society was beginning to bore her. She wanted something more. Her thirst became stronger. Her libido had reached new heights. She didn't want just caresses and kisses, she wanted to bite and scratch. She wanted to feel pain. She wanted to be cut. She wanted to drain arteries dry. She wanted to delve into the animalistic side... She wanted to fuck and devour...

It was maddening. And the more she researched about the Sabbat, the more she wanted to explore. The shovelheads have started to make dangerously successful advances towards the Camarilla and the Prince was becoming restless. So she came to the Prince with a dangerous offer that had everyone nearly gasp - allow herself to be a decoy to the Sabbat. To be thrown into the wolves so she could extract the secret plans from the faction so she can help the Camarilla defeat them.

Yet little did anyone know, Rosalie included, that she would indeed fall in love with the idea of embracing the nature of the Beast, to succumb to the hungers and sins of the Clan. Where she would become a despicable and unclean monster.

All thanks to one specific Kindred of the Sabbat faction..."

This is the premise of the story I want to write. It follows some parts of the Bloodlines storyline, but it is still vastly different.

IMPORTANT DETAILS:

• YC is the member of the Sabbat, though his role is up to you to decide and how strong is his standing hierarchically. However, he needs to be able to take Rosalie in his grasp through manipulation and build up of seduction. He needs to have a way with irresistible advances and way of words. But it should develop into some twisted kind of romance. He is slowly easing her into the ways of the Sabbat and watching her very progressively turn into a masterpiece of a monster. The romantic development between them should be gradual, yet each time they interact it should feel very intoxicating.
  • Rosalie will at the start go into the Sabbat with the intention to figure out their secrets, while reporting back to the Prince. But gradually she will start sabotaging the Prince and the Camarilla the more she begins to fall in love with the way of the Sabbat. She will discover that the Prince also had lied that there is no Ancient in the sarcophagus and that the Prince was deadset on getting the sarcophagus to diablerize the Ancient so he could become powerful. She would eventually believe that the sarcophagus and Ancient must be destroyed.
  • When it comes to smut, I don't want to do just classic sexual scenes, I want to delve into as many taboos as possible: bloodplay, blood bonds, messy orgies, sex rituals, animalistic and beastly stuff, monstrous even, sexual Vicissitude, you name it. I want to do messed up stuff when it comes to smut and you need to be comfortable to do these, otherwise it's kind of a dealbreaker for me.
In conclusion...

All that's left to do is to send me a PRIVATE MESSAGE. WRITING SAMPLES ARE DESIRED!

However, I will heavily judge a person based on their first message they send me. I need to know from the start if we're compatible. If you send me just a line of text in inbox, I'm not gonna bother reading, let alone respond.

Given that I did my best to let you know here everything you need to know about me as a writer, I want you to be detailed about yourself when you send me a message. If I captured your attention, I think its only fair you try to do the same to capture my attention!

Your application:

Please do the following, otherwise I'm not going to consider writing with you if you don't do this.

• Send me a PM with the following info
  • Writing sample of any roleplay, just so I get to know your writing style
  • List of limits (remember, if you're not comfortable in doing NSFW content, this roleplay s not for you)
  • Dump some ideas and desires for the roleplay you want to do.