Eagles Over the Past

Irredeemable

Situation Normal; Everything's Fucked
Nov 11, 2020
Level
Awards
Dozens of decades ago, mankind went through a rebirth. After the fires of resource wars, climate change's hellish devestation and the casualties of wanton excess, there came a settling. Now, mankind has progressed beyond its brutish past and has emerged on the other side, less in numbers than they were before, but with greater appreciation for what they have and how to preserve it. Living in sustainable cities, leaving much of the land to nature, one could spend their whole lives without ever living the city they grew up in, content to appreciate the wilds from afar.

Not so for the kitesailers. Young and full of fervour, kitesailers soar over peaks and dive into gullies to experience the fullness of what the world can bring them, and as they do so they slowly but surely uncover more and more of a past long forgotten. In this RP, I'd like us to play as two of these kitesailers in a solarpunk-ish world, where the RP details their adventures exploring ruined cities, floating over old roads and learning about what was left behind. As you might imagine by the fact this is in the 'gender irrelevant' section I'm open to any pairing; although I'm M myself, I'm open to MxM, MxF and FxF and I have experience writing all three of these.

I hope to write with you soon!

Last edited: