Fantasy Adventure Scifi For science, space, and adventure...

Fatal Nymph

May 22, 2022
Awards
If she thought on it, her military bearing was a bit strict. Her soldiers laid all over each other and used each other as pillows, target practice, practical jokes, and even laying blame on the wrong person. So maybe this really was okay and Perish need to simply relax, they were extremely good friends after all.

The food came and both of them ate as though it had been a bit for even her. The food was so good that she didnt even talk she just ate in comfortable silence. Afterwards Mira laid upon her once more this time the female was more relaxed and accepting of the situation. "Glad dinner was that good. Maybe you'll eat more often."

Dec 2, 2021
Awards
She nodded cuddling up to her. "Do you have any other plans tonight or anything you'd like to do with me." She asked sweetly. In truth she came up with the excuse of not sleeping so they actually had something to talk about she had slept a little bit while she worked. And now she'd have to tell. "I'm willing to do anything tonight so i figured i could leave it up to you." She smiled excited to hear whatever she had in mind.

Fatal Nymph

May 22, 2022
Awards
Perish looked down to the other woman, the top of her head her current view as well as some other portions of the female. "If you haven't slept in two days, you need sleep. I can hang out another time. I can always find something to do, I always do. Now let's get you home." The taller female nicely put their dishes together one handed, and slowly started to adjust herself so that it was forcing Mira to move. The soldiers mind mulling over the thought of her friend really trying to take whatever she could get tonight because Perish had said yes. This was the best version of give an inch and they would take a mile she had seen yet, well besides military stuff, but that was a whole mother issue.

Dec 2, 2021
Awards
She got up sighing. "Fine if you want to be a downer." She started walking home. she turned back making sure Perish was behind her. But as she did she bumped into somebody falling to the ground. She looked up and groaned. "Sean how nice to see you again." She said sarcastically. Sean was an engineer and happened to be the only guy who couldn't take no for an answer. He had brown eyes and short black hair. He had some stubble on his chin and he looked like he hadn't washed his face in a few days.

"Hullo lass." He said it in a terrible attempt at a Scottish accent. When he said it the smell of alcohol washed over her. She walked around him to avoid confrontation but he moved in front of her. "Come on what's the big rush."

"The big rush is getting away from you," She sighed. "You sober is bad enough but you drunk is insufferable."

Fatal Nymph

May 22, 2022
Awards
In leaving it seemed Mira took to being ahead of her a little as a way of pouting. The taller female had to smirk, it was cute especially when she would turn back to make sure she was still there. Before Perish could call out to stop her friend, she had collided with someone. Her movements and actions suggested that the male was not welcome. Within moments, the military female was there at Mira's side.

"Sorry love, I didnt mean to fall behind." A quick peck on her cheek before intertwining their fingers once more to hold hands. "Who's your friend? Seems a bit clumsy and..." She crinkled her nose. "Seems a bit intoxicated. Should drink water or electrolytes helps my soldiers from having a hangover. Hope the night gets better." She steered them both away or at least attempted. This was not going to look good if she had to restrain a drunken civilian.

Dec 2, 2021
Awards
She looked at her smiling slightly and blushing like crazy. She looked down at their hands and back to her. "L-Love." She looked away figuring she had only meant it because of Sean. "You said it and did that because he was there right?" She questioned when she knew they were out of earshot. She couldn't help but sigh hoping that there was a possibility for them to be together. "Or did you mean it?"

Fatal Nymph

May 22, 2022
Awards
Perish knew that she had said and did what she did originally because of the drunken male. Now though she felt that the words could be said and meant. "What do you think?" She brought their hands up to her lips and kissed the back of Mira's hand. "I know what you've thought about us, and I'm sure you can come up with an answer to your question."

The darker female continued towards her companionship place. "Or it could be that lack of sleep you were talking about." Her voice was slightly playful.

Dec 2, 2021
Awards
"I may be tired but i know one thing." She wrapped her arms around the taller girl's neck. "While I was working i couldn't take my mind off of you." She smiled sweetly collapsing. "Sorry I think i ate too fast." She returned to her embrace. "But back to what i was saying. I love you and I've been hoping for a while that you felt the same."

She smiled deciding to answer her. "So my thoughts are yes you meant it."

Fatal Nymph

May 22, 2022
Awards
Her friend decided that stopping in their tracks to put their arms around her neck was a sweet gesture and it was even if the timing wasn't quite right. Though the collapsing part had her worried. So without much thought on consent, Perish picked up Mira bridal style even though that was one of the hardest ways to carry a person. Mira might not take to being carried fireman style. Though perhaps piggyback would have been best. Too late now.

"I'm starting to think your delirious as well. Though I thank you for the compliments. Now I hope you dontimd my carrying you but it seems you have me worried and that I truly need to get you home."

Dec 2, 2021
Awards
"I'm not delirious it's just muscle atrophy since i haven't moved in so long." She said cupping her cheek. "I mean every word i say. And more. Because your beautiful and strong and so dedicated towards your job." She kissed her cheek. "I guess I've always wished you'd direct the same amount of dedication towards me. Because." She turned Redd. " I think i love you and I don't want to leave your side ever."

She burried her head into the other girls neck smiling sweetly.

Fatal Nymph

May 22, 2022
Awards
With every word, she could feel her heart become heavy. The amount of love that came forth and with it all Perish could think about is that with every sweet word was a knife buried in her back. "Its hard for me to say yes. You know that. I want to love you but I'm scared of being hurt and losing the only friend I have left. I wouldn't make it through a break up with you." And with that the female soldier stopped in her tracks to actually look into Mira's eyes. "Don't get me wrong, I have wanted you for some time, I just couldn't bare the thought of me hurting you enough to make you leave or you hurting me. I never wanted to see an ending where you left me and with my track record, the odds don't look good."

Dec 2, 2021
Awards
"But You never actually know until you try." She yawned understanding though she wasn't worried about Perish hurting her. "And with my track record?" She started. "Remember my last relationship. That went down in flames because I couldn't leave my work. Always so dedicated." She smiled, "And yet for you I'd gladly leave my work on hold," She did a double take. "Unless it's something that will be ruined if i leave it be." She giggled and closed her eyes. "At least think about it because it's better to figure it out than it is to pass up this opportunity. That's something i understand well." She yawned one more time and fell asleep in her arms.

Fatal Nymph

May 22, 2022
Awards
Well this was something, there was obviously only two options. Her place or Mira's place. Jostling the female in her arms to search her or simply take her to her barracks. Well her barracks weren't much further and standing here with sleeping weight wasn't helping. Perish moved forward with a purpose.

As she entered into what was known as the barracks. People were quick to get out of her way but stare and gawk from doorways. She opened her door easily enough and then promptly shut her door so no-one would be tempted to stare from the threshold. Perish placed her into a cool room with warm blankets and shut the AC off before sitting down at her laptop and going through emails that was long overdue.

Dec 2, 2021
Awards
She didn't dream for some reason she couldn't and she woke up in the middle of the night. She looked over at Perish who seemed to still be awake looking at emails. She got up and walked over to her, it was dark so it was hard to see anything beyond the light the computer gave off. "Hey soldier get any interesting emails." She draped her arms over her shoulders and placed her head on top of hers. She looked at the screen taking a minute to take in the brightness but she heard something. it didn't seem like it came from outside but it wasn't coming from the computer. She looked around and saw half a pair of head phones.