Hello, Hello

NotAllThatCreative

Professional Bookworm
Apr 6, 2024
Hi there!

My name is NotAllThatCreative but you can call me Crea. Perhaps you've seen me around the internet as I've been in many places or maybe I'm new to you.

I've been writing for close to 15 years now. Yes, I'm that old. Well, many wouldn't consider 28 to be "old" but my body says otherwise.

I'm a college student as well. I study anthropology and for those that don't know what that means: it's the study of everything human (culture, language, history, religion). I'm also working as a pharmacy technician. There's probably way too much knowledge in this brain of mine to function but I enjoy learning new things everyday.

My schedule is pretty busy but I'm usually always around to say hi and chat with others. I'm a caretaker for my mom which adds to my schedule. Most days, I hide online to ignore this busy lifestyle but there are days where I can't find 5 minutes to pop in. It varies with everything.

I'm an avid reader and I enjoy photography! You'll find me posting my photos and squealing over my dogs. I'm definitely a dog mom and I absolutely adore my animals. They're my life 💜

My favorite genres to write are fantasy, romance, drama (not romantic drama but more of, "wow, I can't believe that just happened"), slice of life, and adventure. You'll find that I mainly stick to romance and fantasy.

Well, I think that's it. I'm never sure, lol. Anyways, I hope to talk soon!

- Crea 💜