NSFW F for M Fantasy Romance Hello! Welcome To My Thread!

Before posting or bumping:

Karabunny101

Dr. Rogers
Jun 16, 2022
Awards
Hello! My name is Kara! I had to take a year long break from Role Playing, but I am finally back and ready to get started again! I am a full time worker; but I work from home. I have a bit more time than I did last year to RP! I live in the USA and my time zone is CST. I work Monday-Friday 8-5 (very basic I know). I am looking to find some RP partners and to build a story and a world! The partners that I have gathered over the years are amazing. Half or more of an RP is the relationship between partners. That being said, I am married and not looking to date anyone! Friendships only here! I have been bitten by the writing bug and have a few original RP ideas. I am going to list those below so please take a look! I have included links to Tik Toks. I found a Tik Tok Content Creator and fell down a rabbit hole. That rabbit hole ended up giving me so many ideas for Role Plays! So please be sure to take a look at those videos if you want! They are very short! They also help paint a picture of the ideas I have laid out.

This thread is all OC ideas. I do RP fandoms! I have a fandom thread! I will link it below and you can check that out. If you see an idea here that you would like with a fandom, let me know! Seriously, I am very open!

Preferences:

• I am very open to all pairings! I prefer MxF and I prefer to play the female.
  • I am also looking to double. Doubling being where I play a character for your OC (or cannon whatever you want) and you play one for mine. They don't have to be in the same setting or plot line. Our OCs do not have to be friends. But, if they are I am totally okay with that too! Really I am okay with just about anything.
  • I really like doubling because I feel like that makes things more fair!
  • If you look below and you really want to play Muse A that it totally fine. We don't have to double in that case.
  • I am an extremely friendly person! I want to talk and plot. I am easy going and very open to suggestions, ideas, modifications. So, just talk to me! We can figure something out that works for both of us!

That being said I am okay with just about anything but not everything. Before I go heavy into the rules I wanted to address sex and smut! I love smut and I don't have a lot of triggers. Smut, for me, depends on the story. Some have 40/60 story to smut. While others have 70/30 smut to story! I do want their to be some spice because all of these ideas are romances! We can talk about smut when we chat privately! I will list out my Don'ts below.

Don'ts:

• Bathroom play.
  • Incest
  • Underage. Honestly I would really prefer if our characters are completely out of the teens. 20+ but we can talk about it. But absolutely no characters under 18.
Yup that is really it for don'ts! Please fill free to ask me questions!

Personal Rules:

• No one liners! I am a paragraph writer! I want to post more than a few lines! I really want to create a story with you! I understand that not every post can be longer than a paragraph and that is okay! However, I do not want three or four sentences and that be it! Sooo, you may not want to bark up this tree if you don't like read a bulk of words!
  • Please please don't ghost me. There is nothing I hate more than typing out an intense starter. Something that I took a lot of time to type and then find a good title for, just to be completely ignored. If you think that you aren't interested in the RP, it is okay to tell me! Please tell me before we start if you aren't feeling it after all.
  • I understand that life happens. I just had to take a year break after all. I will not be mad or upset if you have to step away! Just let me know!
  • If you lose interest, teellll meeeeee! I promise I will not be mad! Maybe we can rework it! Maybe we can start a new RP! I am in this for the partners as well! I will bend to you as much as you need me to, just tell me!
  • Be somewhat responsive. I am working a full time job. I understand that we cannot simply respond every hour or everyday (as much as we would love to). I will not be mad! Just keep me updated! I will do my best to give you the same treatment. If it has been a minute and I haven't responded send me a message! I may have not seen the alert or something might being happening behind the scenes!
  • Lastly but not least-ly, please if we are roleplaying together do not skip over my characters actions, control my character or flat out ignore parts of the post. There are some details that absolutely can be ignored or skimmed over, but if my character directly talks to yours and you just ignore that dialog and move the RP forward, I may be a bit upset. I like to move slow in RP's, I am not in a hurry to get anywhere anytime soon. I don't mean crawling speed, just not blink and there is sex.
  • If you have made it thus far, what is your favorite color? I am color blind but my favorite is red.
Finnnnallly the boring part is over! Lets get to the fun part! Ideas!!

I know, I know, Vampires? Really? Yes! I know it is cliché, but I love it! Hopefully you will too! If you like the ideas but don't want a vampire, instead you would like a werewolf or some other creature but set in this world, I am fine with that! Just talk to me!
My idea for this world is that there are Vampires, Wolves, Witches, Humans, Merfolk and all kinds of creatures. The humans don’t really know that this world exists. Some do, but most do not. Each species of creature do not like it when creatures mingle with mutants. This does not stop it from happening. Vamps, Wolves and Witches are the most common creatures to mingle among the humans. But most creatures frown on anything more than sex because they don’t want more cross bred creatures. They few humans as low blood or ‘bad breeding’.

Vamps are the more sexual creature. They mingle the most, with anyone and everyone (there are expectations to this rule). When they fall in love with someone and they are loved back everything is better. They don’t need to feed as often and it doesn’t take much blood. If they are drinking from their loved one it can take two drops and they are full for at least a month. The downside is if the Vampire or the lover falls out of love, the vamp is no longer full from their blood anymore. Vampires in this world are seen as the party crowd. Vampires have an ability to use their bite to inject a venom into their lover that will make them horny. This way their lover can keep up with the vamp. Some creatures get addicted to this venom and become groupies to the Vampires.

Werewolves in this world are seen as more laid back and friendly. They are always with their friends and can easily make new ones. They are also guilty for mingling with humans and they are very protective. They care a deep amount for their family and friends. They don’t like the way that Vampires seem to just use everyone around them. Needless to say wolves don’t get along with Vamps. There are exceptions but in general wolves don’t get along all that well with the Vamps. Werewolves are like the softer jocks of the world but are more than capable of returning to that “old way” of being animalistic.

Witches in this world are seen as the stuck up goodie goodies. They have their own schools that determine where a witch or wizard will be placed career wise. They hardly ever mingle with anyone that isn’t a witch. They are powerful and wise but the other creatures see them as the book worms who only care about knowledge or themselves. Vampires and Witches get along the least. Wolves don’t care for Witches. If they are going to party with someone they would pick a Witch over a Vamp.

Other creatures; I don’t have much on other creatures right now but am willing to expand.

Humans in this world don’t know about other creatures. Vamps, Wolves, Witches and others look human when they want to. Some humans are aware of the supernatural creatures but it’s not widely believed.
Plot Idea: There is a vampire hiding among the mortals and has been for years and years. Muse A befriends a Muse B who is a mortal with their own secrets.

The starter idea is: They strike up a friendship when Muse B is at a Halloween party at the bar. They flirt, dance and have a great time. This is of course and RP so we just take it where it goes.

However slow or fast we take it, they fall in love and eventually start dating. But Muse A is reminded that they are a vampire (by brothers or friends the choice is up to whomever plays Muse A) and they really shouldn’t be with a mortal.

I have several ideas behind why they can’t be together. However, I am very open to discussing more ideas behind the world. I would love to world build with this RP.

Muse A goes to break it off with Muse B but Muse B really wants an explanation. Because Muse B has really fallen for Muse A. This is when the truth comes out that Muse A is a Vampire. Muse B is okay with this and still loves Muse A and wants to make it work. Again this is an RP! We can see were things take us. Maybe Muse A has to turn Muse B into a Vampire. Maybe Muse A decides that loving even if it has to come to an end will be worth it.

Sadly there is always trouble in paradise! Muse A’s family(or friends) aren’t happy about it but they support Muse A. Word gets around that Muse A is dating a mortal. As previously stated we can world build to make this world however we like. But if you are looking to step into an already built world, I have one waiting for you; Just ask me about it. Nevertheless Muse A &B are in a bar together and Muse B gets hit on by a werewolf. This doesn’t sit well with Muse A and it kicks of a fight in which Muse B (if I am playing Muse B) shows that they can fight really well.

This leads to the wolves making a threat that they will be back and can be a bad guy for the plot where Muse A & B are having to deal with the wolves showing up and making threats to kill the Vamps because they do not like them.

Muse B has Muse B own secrets that can come to light when Muse B has confrontation with an old friend (flame or out right enemy) at a party. They try to handle it themselves but end up calling Muse A for help prompting some questions.

Now here is a plot point that we could talk more about because I don’t want to plan out the entire RP step by step. I just have moments I would like to be included. I am thinking that Muse B gets kidnapped either by someone in their past or another creature. But nevertheless they are able to kidnap Muse B. Muse A shows up to rescue them but fails. Muse A & B both have their memory erased.

They are both put back into their lives. If it was another creature the reasoning would be: they don’t want creatures falling in love with humans. Nevertheless they are returned to their lives unable to remember one another. They bump into each other at a house party and when they shake hands memory comes flooding into their minds.

This could go different ways! They both could remember. In this idea Muse B could have a significant other that Muse A does not like. It is part jealous but the SO is a POS kind of controlling and not a fan of Muse A. Muse A ends up stepping in when Muse B’s SO is about to hurt them or is being a jerk.

The other idea is that only Muse A remembers and Muse B doesn’t. Muse A starts trying to win them back and this could be really sweet or a bit toxic and spicy!

The following are a string of Tik Tok videos that inspired this idea. They are little scenes that I would love to base a story around! I blame YouTube for showing me so many of this guy’s videos! I got hooked, whoops. They are in order as well. Thanks for reading!
This is how they meet at a bar during Halloween so Muse B doesn’t know that he is a vamp.

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTdTpyk5P/?k=1

Before they are dating he is jealous and like Muse B best friend so when Muse B brings another guy to meet him of course he fluffs feathers

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTdTqtoQj/?k=1

Muse A saves Muse B before they are dating in a bar with Muse B current bf that he made fun of.

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTdTp8Ugt/?k=1

Muse A is a flirt and a really good one at that. Muse A is also silly so he is dancing around trying to get Muse B to giggle or horny

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTdTqnrwC/?k=1

Muse B turns him down blushing and leaves but when they are about to get it on Muse B is like "what can you do?"
https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTdTqnjwm/?k=1

This is them after they start dating and he has to admit his secret.

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTdTqPssS/?k=1

After they start dating they are in a bar/party and a werewolf tries for her.
https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTdTqH1SD/?k=1

Same bar vamp picks a fight and his friends and hers stand up for him
https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTdTqHuub/?k=1

Muse B gets in danger on Muse B own.
https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTdTqQbDv/?k=1

Later on bad guy kidnaps Muse B and Muse A goes to save her.

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTdTbrCKy/?k=1

Vamp can't save her. And has memory suppressed not wiped and so does girl when bad dude is done playing around. They bump into each other again years later. Muse A remembers Muse B doesn't.

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTdTq3JX1/?k=1

Little bit of toxic going on here. They break up. Muse A isnt over it.
https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTdTgs5DS/?k=1

Him opening up about death.

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTdTprM8B/?k=1

I don't know where but this is cute would love this moment.

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTdTp2xJM/?k=1n

They are fighting
https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTdTpAuAj/?k=1

Witches and Vampires. In this world they are the most power beings but there are other creatures like mermaids that can walk on land but really don't and humans. The Vamps and Witches hate each other but they can't kill each other cause they are equals basically. And in this world soulmates are determined by a tattoo that glows when you are with your significant other. Anyone can be with anyone but it's not common and non purebreds are looked down on. But it can happen. However, in the whole history of this world no witch or vampire has ever been soulmates. Witches and wizards are power and immortal the same as Vamps. They have an order that dictates what they are doing and when. They also have customized broom sticks that do work and they fly around on them.

Witches also have a specialized ability. Each one does like a mutation or a major. And they are born with it and eventually go to school to master it and no one witch or wizard has the same ability. Witches once they get with their soulmate they become more powerful. Like for Vamps their eternal hunger is satisfied. But with witches and wizards their spells become stronger and they can do better magic in general. It's the strength of the bond and it's just another reason for fighting your bond so much harder. If a soulmate dies, say a witch is with a human, then a new soulmate is assigned. Normally the soulmates are of the same power class and tend to be same species but not always.

Vamps also have an ability that when they bite their lover it injects them with a serum that heightens the pleasure. It allows vamps to be with anyone other than vamps. Without it the other person would likely die from the roughness, vamps bite and are incredibly strong so they have to inject their lover to keep them safe and extremely satisfied. But if a Vamp was to inject them and then leave it would be so painful and the lover couldn't get off no matter what happened they would be forced to wait the whole course of the venom which can be hours and hours.

When a Vamp finds their soulmate, their blood(soulmates) will be irresistible to the Vamp. It will smell so sweet that it draws the Vamp almost uncontrollably to bite and then fuck them. Once soulmates have fucked the bond is set. Soulmates can be broken if they never have sex. If soulmates don't want to be together they simply don't sleep together and keep their distance eventually the pull will quiet down and they can settle. However, it never goes away and if they sleep together later the bond sets. When that sets no one else can satisfy them but their soulmate. In fact for Vamps anyone else's blood is nasty. And drinking a small amount of their soulmates blood is enough to keep them full forever. So every time they sleep together they are constantly full.

Another thing to note is Vampire bites to an immortal being just gives more energy and power. So there could be some immortals addicted to sex with Vamps and why some Vamps are just play boys! It's why witches look down on Vamps because they are always sleeping around. Even if they are having sex with a non-soulmate the blood from the bites save off the hunger a little while. Just not as long as soulmates will.
Muse B is a Witch whose soulmate is Muse A; A vampire. I have several ideas for the starter; but I am open to other ideas.

1: Muse B is sent to Muse A’s home because Muse A us rumored to be holding humans. They aren’t but Muse B ends up trapped because they are soulmates.

2: Muse B is an extremely shy witch who does not have many friends. Muse B was born with a natural talent. The ability to connect with nature and draw Muse B power from nature. Other witches what this power and a group of witches corner her in the forest. They try to use black magic to kill her and steal her power. Muse A lives near where they are and when they smell Muse B’s blood they come running to save them.

And the videos that inspired me below:
When the witch breaks in and Vamp catches her.
https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTdTpkyyC/?k=1

Sexy time
https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTdTnJVbj/?k=1

This one is really short compared to the others. I am open to all ideas here!

A witch is hired to work with a team of Vamps to take down a Wolf gang. The Vamp is less than pleased thinking they can’t do it. This story will revolve around them taking down the gang and falling in love.

Video inspiration below:
When they first meet
https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTdTngE42/?k=1

There is a lot that could happen here! I am very open to even adding in cannon celebrities if you want. However, the idea below is completely OC celebrities. Just talk to me if you like the idea but want to change something. Again, very open here!
Muse B is a famous singer. They are at a concert singing and notice a shy Muse A in the crowd. Muse B recognizes Muse A from youtube. And Muse B takes a chance and gets Muse A up on stage. Where Muse B talks him through it when some people start booing. Muse A sings really well and it ends up in Muse B taking him behind stage and inviting him to the after party where Muse B talks him into dancing “Shut up and dance with me!”. We can see where it goes from here! Maybe they wind up in bed, maybe they just exchange numbers? Who knows!

This is a cute little slice of life RP; if there ever was one.

But, Muse A starts getting an echo from being so famous. They are dating and at an after party and someone either touches her or hits on Muse B and Muse A punches them and they have to leave. Muse B thanks him for standing up for her and maybe he makes a comment like “oh I am famous now people need to stop messing with me.” and this leads to a little fight that turns big and he somehow ends up saying “I can have anyone I want!” and Muse B says “FINE! Have them because I am gone.” They break up and we can do a little time skip at this point to a few months later when they are both missing each other badly. Muse B comes to a press conference to hear him speak. Muse A sees her but Muse B leaves before he can say anything and he crashes Muse Bs concert to get her back.
This one Muse B sees a shy kid in the audience that Muse B recognizes and knows can sing pulls him up to give him a chance.
https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTdTqnWg9/?k=1

This one the girl after a concert that Muse B pulled him on stage to sing pulls him to the dance floor.

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTdTqsM7F/?k=1

Muse A gets famous for singing too and writes her a song
https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTdTgQTUk/?k=1

Eventually they get together and they are at a bar dude is hitting on her.
https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTdTbdTfm/?k=1

Before he crashes the concert he is asked about his love life and Muse B is in the audience.

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTdTpjBm1/?k=1

They break up but he crashes Muse B concert to win Muse B back

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTdTpQymu/?k=1

This is just sweet.
https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTdTphb6G/?k=1

Muse A & B are in a band together and they have been good friends. The Muse A is going through a very hard time and Muse B was always shy, but a great back up singer so they keep them around. Muse B steps up to help him out and love starts to boom. So many places this could go from jealous moments with groupies (Muse B being jealous) to jealous moments in bars (Muse A getting jealous Muse B is dancing with other people).

Lots of places for this to go! The videos that inspiritied this idea are below. These are some moments I would like to have in there somewhere if we could.

Muse B helping him out on stage.
https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTdTprmuk/?k=1

Them finally getting together.

They are both actors and pretty successful but they hate each other. Muse B thinks he is a dick and he thinks Muse B is a goody goody. Muse A wants to party and sleep around not really looking for love. Muse B isn’t looking for love but Muse B thinks that he should be a bit more responsible. Muse B spends nights at home reading barely ever out and Muse A thinks Muse B is nerdy for it. They are always at each other's throats about something or another. But they are constantly cast together in movies because the chemistry between them is so good; when they are acting. It starts with them fighting on set and going into a couples argument scene and shit gets real. The director is not saying cut, just letting them go because it is great material. Muse B storms off and Muse A does not follow. We could have some side characters here or just skip whatever works out best for the RP at the time.

The next scene they are fighting beforehand but really under their breath at one another. It is a love scene. They were just fighting and the chemistry from the fight bleeds over but not in a bad way. The script calls for a kiss but it wasn’t supposed to be a surprise one. However, he is just ready to have the scene over with and make Muse B stop talking. So he just grabs Muse B and kisses her. Works well for the script the director loves it and Muse B stunned. That kiss is the first time they feel a spark and he notices it first.

Muse B leaves right after that scene and he comes to Muse B trailer and starts trying to get Muse B to admit that Muse B likes him just a little bit. And Muse B says ‘no’ a bunch. Muse A starts being more playful on sets and less mean and bringing Muse B food or coffee because either A) Muse A really does like Muse B or B) Muse A wants to see if he can get Muse B in bed. Depends on where we want to take it really.

This one is wide open! I am down for any ideas and suggestions on this one!
Videos that inspired the idea below:

Fighting on set cause they hate each other
https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTdTb1F3b/?k=1

They hate each other but make it work while acting
https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTdTgrDyd/?k=1

Muse A tries to get Muse B to like him
https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTdTg3K48/?k=1

Ursula's son and Ariel's daughter. In this AU they are not related! I don’t have many ideas. It would be a cute little rom-com RP where they maybe hook up in college. Then actually fall in love?
https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTdTgaqLK/?k=1

Captain Hooks son and Peter pan's daughter. don’t have many ideas. It would be a cute little rom-com RP where they maybe hook up in college. Then actually fall in love?

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTdTgCPWf/?k=1

These are wide open for ideas and plotting!!

Muse A and Muse B have been best friends since the 4th grade. Muse A has been in love with Muse B since high school but never said anything to Muse B. They end up going to the same college. Muse B gets a significant other that no one likes. The SO is kind of toxic, controlling just an overall jerk. Muse A manages to pissed the SO off and that results in the SO trying to make

My idea for this starter is: Muse A & B are at a party. Muse B is there with their SO. They are playing truth or dare and Muse A dares Muse B’s SO to kiss the prettiest person in the room. SO gets up and kisses someone else. Prompting Muse B to break up with SO and run off crying. Muse A follows to be there for their friend. And this is when Muse B really starts developing relationship feelings.

I don’t have a path for this RP. I just have little moments that I would like to happen in the RP. How we get there is totally up to the RP! Below are the moments I would like to happen and the video that inspired them.
They are best friends but the dude is also your brothers good friend
https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTdTqVeUP/?k=1

Him seeing Muse B again in college
https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTdTpPVPU/?k=1

When Muse B brings dude to meet him of course he shows out.
https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTdTqtoQj/?k=1

They are best friends have been for years Muse A loves Muse B and hasn't told Muse B yet.
https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTdTqHN8y/?k=1

Get dared to kiss at a party but he wants it to be special
https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTdTgaqH4/?k=1

Muse A admits his feelings
https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTdTbrgNt/?k=1

Can also go here because this is so sweet.

Muse B tells him not to leave because Muse B loves him too.
https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTdwdrWF6/?k=1

Thirst trap? Sexy? Idea for winter?
https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTdTnC9f9/?k=1

Muse A is a princess soon to be a queen. Muse B is her personal servant. Muse B loves her and eventually it comes out that she loves him too. This is a very cliche storyline but I still like it! I don’t have many ideas but I am open to them!

Muse A is comforting Muse B after a breakup

Muse A admits his loves her
Another world where I don’t have many ideas for the plot! I am open to plotting and talking. I think this would be so fun to RP. Where the Captain is undermined because the crew doesn’t believe that they can do it and the first mate stands up for them.

Girl Captain all male crew being dicks and accidentally thinking the first mate is the captain

How the Captain and First Mate meet
https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTdTbMnLe/?k=1

Muse A has a ‘bad boy’ reputation. They like to party, sleep around, just have fun. Muse A likes to think they can pick up anyone and while at a party with his friends they see Muse B. Muse B is known for being hard to pick up. Muse B likes to spend their time reading or drawing and doesn’t really care for the dating scene at all. They are seen as a ‘goodie goodie’. But Muse B is not afraid to tell someone off if they over step a line. Muse A decides they want to try for Muse B.

The starter idea is: They meet at the party and Muse B turns Muse A down after flirting a bit. The RP would follow them falling in love. Below are moments I would like to have in the RP at some point and the video that inspired it! This one is also really open to plotting and world building.
Bad boy really wants this girl because she's extremely hard to get.

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTdTqu5Qh/?k=1

Muse B turns him down at a previous party and he finds Muse B again when Muse B's a bit heartbroken (no one knows) tiny bit drug and horny
https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTdTqGcPA/?k=1

It's just a fuck buddy relationship at first and they get handsy in the elevator.
https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTdTqE8ey/?k=1

Later after they start dating they run into his ex

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTdTqak8p/?k=1

So we all know the story of Hades. But this is a modern twist. I know there was a really popular webcomic about Hades. I want to preface this by saying I have not read that. So, Hades gets Persephone and falls in love with her. But she doesn’t love him. So, he sets her free (remember modern AU). But it breaks his heart and he decides to go to earth to have some fun for a while.

The idea for how this starts is: Hades meets Muse B at a club in the city. Muse B is just having a great time dancing and something draws him to her. Muse B is both tough and light at the same time. And when they make eye contact (doesn’t have to be love at first sight) sparks fly. And he comes over to flirt with her. They can either end up in bed together or just getting numbers. They start talking and he is hiding the fact that he is a God. .

This is a really open RP I only have a few plot points to help the story move along. But I am open to different ideas!

One idea is that the Gods learn of Hades' relationship. They send Percy back to hell and Hades has to return. Hades tells Muse B that he wants to be with Muse B but he has to handle business and will be back. Persephone has come back to hell to tell Hades that Percy and all the Gods know about his little fling on earth. Percy kisses him but it is just a setup that way she can use it to show the girl on earth. Hades denies being in love with the mortal and tells Percy to go away. Percy goes to Zeus who uses this information to find the girl.

Zeus finds Muse B and tells Muse B that Hades is the God of hell. That he is not a good person and shows Hades kissing Percy and denying that he loves the mortal. So when Hades comes back they have a huge fight because Muse B thinks he lied and cheated.

This results in Hades admitting that he loves Muse B and that he wants Muse B to come back with him.

Muse B goes back with him but Zeus calls a meeting. Hades shows off at the meeting and the girl is like ‘you always like this?’ but the meeting explains that Muse B can stay with Hades but only if Muse B dies on Earth.

Again very open to switching up these ideas or adding something! Lets write and plot together! Here are the string of videos that inspired this idea and some moments I would like to have in the RP somewhere if possible.
Hades is in love with Percy but she doesn’t love him so he lets her go.
https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTdTpAU9m/?k=1

The moment Hades falls for Muse B
https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTdTpBGST/?k=1

Hades falls in love with a mortal
https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTdTpX9Kx/?k=1

Loose idea for Hades cheating and the fight.
https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTdTphFXc/?k=1

Trying to talk you into coming with him
https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTdT7rthy/?k=1

Hades showing up to a meeting showing off
https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTdwddQyu/?k=1
Hades forgets who he is and ends up on earth. He drops down to earth in front of Muse B; who is shy and rather reserved. It was late and Muse B was just walking around because Muse B couldn’t sleep. The video explains kind of how he acts. Muse B is freaked out but agrees to help him.

I don’t have many ideas for this one and it is wide open to expand! The video that inspired this idea below;

This can be an interesting RP where they are on a mission to get Hades back to the underworld but end up falling in love.
https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTdTvRc8M/?k=1

Muse A & B work together in an office. They start a secret relationship. I don’t have any ideas beyond this point. I am very open to talking and plotting a story for this! The video that put this idea in my head is below.

Flirting at work.

Muse B goes to leave for an interview in another city and Muse A admits their feelings.

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTdTwEP6e/?k=1

Jealousy
https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTdTwnve9/?k=1

You made to the end!! Thank you for your time and reading my intro, rules and ideas! I hope you found one that interests you! Please shoot me a PM rather than commenting on this thread. I hope to speak and write with you soon! Happy Writing!

• Love
Reactions: Jonathon Wolf