NSFW F for M Fantasy Scifi New plot!

Before posting or bumping:

MedusaKai

Writer and Gamer
Oct 27, 2021
Awards
Hello hello!!

My name is kai I'm 28 and I have a passion for writing. I had a brief break of roleplaying due to me loosing my muse completely and drama. I'm back now that I have it all handled and I'm ready to get into a good hearty roleplay. I have a passion for roleplaying fantasy and sci-fi roleplays. So please read if you desire.

What you can expect from me:

1) Frequent replies

2) open communication, I won't ghost you. I will talk this stuff out and make sure the roleplay is fun for both. If we don't click so be it.

3) world building and character development. I LOVE THIS SO MUCH so you will have my happily working with you on this.

4) substance I won't leave you with a one liner and call it a day. My average is 3+ paragraphs rarely will I drop below that unless odd situation occurs. I will discuss with you

What I expect:

1) communication!!!! Please if you don't like the roleplay don't ghost me tell me. I am not going to bite your head off something isn't doing it for you or you simply want to stop completely.

2) world building and character development.

3) more than one paragraph please. Try.

4) not a constant smut circle. I need a story.

Now to the fun parts!! The plots and pairings

Plot: Unexpected Visitor
Jerai decides to rent out a cabin in the forest near her home town. She had missed the forest out there and she needed to take a break from her detective side after a another failed lead specific horrible cold case. After few peaceful nights, the cabin door slams open and a wounded (insert supernatural being with either human looks or ability to shape shift in and out of another form and human.) When she helps him get better he reveals that he is a connection to the cold case she's been obsessed with. The two team up together to solve this case, a case that seems to get darker as they investigate.
(Thriller/dark romance, possibly will discuss)