NSFW F for M Fantasy Romance Looking for partners.

Before posting or bumping:

Mar 13, 2023
Awards
Hey there, nice to meet you. Please call me happy(nickname of mine). I have been rping on and off for about 13+ years now. I rp in the third person past and present. I write anywhere from a paragraph to a novella in replies.

I am pansexual, and all of my main female OCs are also pansexual. Also, all of my main female OCs are polyamorist. My grammar is alright, I do make errors and my spelling is decent. I do make sure to spellcheck my replies, before I send them.

I mainly RP as a Female OC. I also rp any side characters I bring in. My OCs tend to have large families.

I am looking for partners that will do the following:
- Rp in the third person, past or present tense, whatever suits you.
- Rp as multiple characters/love interest at once. Minimum of three.
- Having experience with the above is preferred.
- Okay rping with and as with Original Characters (OCs)
- Is okay with Polyamory relationships and LGBTQ+ relationships. (Reverse Harems/Foursomes)
- Write more then two lines for a reply.
- Detail oriented/semi-literate
- Able to reply at least once a week
- Willing do do plotting/OOC chatting
- Okay with violence/action/fight scenes, some light to mild gore.
- MUST be okay with ANGST(Unresolved trauma and the like) and Drama!
- Must be okay with mentions of religion. Possibly scenes of worship. ex: Paganism
- Smut is a must for me, not right away! I like my rps to be 60/40 Story/Smut or 50/50 Story/Smut.
-Okay with Liquor/Alcohol consumption and Smoke both regular and 420
- If my character needs to be moved for a scene. Please ask me first, I will do the same.

~ I prefer to start rps. ~

- Modern Fantasy(Demihumans and or Merfolk, Werewolves, Vampires ect.) College Students x A slightly older human bartender(MyOC)
Plot&Starter: Willing to plot/toss ideas around. I already have the city/world setting in mind. Starter needs to be made up.

- Modern Fantasy(Demihumans and or Merfolk, Werewolves, Vampires ect.) College Students x Brand new regular human roommate as a College student.(MyOC)
Starter&Plot: Ready to go, along with world setting. Willing to plot/toss around ideas.

- Modern [Band mates being vampires, werewolves ect.] Bandmates x Bodyguard(MyOC) [Has magical powers. Sort of like a magician/sourcer/cleric. Will explain them in DMs]
Plot&Starter: Rough idea for starter. Willing to plot a bit. I have an idea of how they are all connected.

- ProHeros or Superheros x Quirkless/Nonsuperhero[Human] Secretary or Dispatcher(MyOC)
Plot&Starter: No plot honestly, willing to toss around ideas. Rough draft of starter.