New stomping grounds?

Nessuno

Pathfinder
Jul 16, 2022
Awards
Hello there,

My name is Nessuno, I've been roleplaying for roughly 8 years on and off (More off than on but I write a lot by myself)

Life is busy as hell and very unstable for me at the time so participating in RPs is iffy for me. I try not to make commitments I can't meet so the pace of any RPs I'll be looking into or offering will be very slow.

I was introduced to this site by an old friend, spent some time snooping around and decided I'd make an account.

About Nessuno:

I am a 22 year old male

Currently in the Army serving as an Explosive Ordnance Disposal Technician.

I spend a lot of time working and wrestling with life and the future. When I'm not doing that, I'm online playing games and hanging with friends. Once I burn out on my games or get into one of my manly monthly emotional moods, I like spending my time world building and character creating.

Whenever possible I like to share the things I enjoy, so if I find anyone that likes the same things I do here, hopefully I'll be able to join them in writing!

Anyway, I hope you enjoyed my little introduction. Feel free to message me anytime on here or in the discord I'm not stranger shy! I love a good chat with new people so even if you have no reason, you're welcome to message me anytime for anything (Especially rants or advice seeking! I love thinking through life struggles with people and helping them find good solutions to issues they are facing!)

Hope to see you around :)

Hekazu

Menagerie Warden
Nov 11, 2020
Level
Awards
Hello! Welcome on board, I happen know there are like-minded people around for you to meet, though you also probably have that jotted down if you've been lurking around for a bit. Here's to a good time!

Reactions: Nessuno
May 22, 2022
Awards
Welcome. There are some of us who are the same way with slow replies,.like myself. And you'll find a partner or two I'm sure of it whether it be dark and morbid to scifi fantasy. Wish you the best and Gods be with you as an EOD.

Reactions: Nessuno