NSFW Fantasy Horror Adventure Romance Scifi The Doc's RT

Nov 8, 2020
Awards
About me: Male, age 34, I'm a nice guy, I like a good story-driven rp, frequent posting, and not the longest post on the planet (prefer 2-3 paragraphs). No real preference towards gender, though I do like neutral/semi-sub characters- a true dom isn't out of the question. Right now I'm really needing a weekend/late night rp buddy.

Ideas
(New)
A))*
The story takes place on a mysterious, arid island, once claimed by the French before being scrubbed from history. The local tribe is peaceful and welcomes a small research team onto the island in the current era. Their temples are underground, and their holy scripture is carved onto the walls in a lost language. Something happened on this island that erased the past of a culture and scared the Europeans settlers off the island for nearly 100 years. Now research has begun with machinations in the background.

B))*
Two students onboard a Space station centered around it’s University find themselves rooming with a low-level engineer… until an assassin attacks them and they have to flee the station. Aliens are a definite option for this rp. The story can stay on the three char (I can play either 1 or 2 of them) or split to show the investigation on the station after the event in some compacity. The one character, the ‘low-level engineer’, is an escaped experiment created with a truly powerful, misunderstood ability.

1)

A slice-of-life idea based on a peculiar dream I had the other day. The two main characters are both management with the same umbrella company but in different areas(your char could be a site manager for the office while mine is head of security for example) and prior to the rp beginning had engaged in a casual, physical relationship for 3-4 months. Totally open to discussing the why portion of them getting together, but the rp would begin when she finds out she is pregnant. Again, this is based off of a dream I had... as are a few other ideas I have posted here actually(*).

2)
This is loosely based on an RP I participated in a little while ago, it came to an end due to differences in style and we talked it over and ended things amicably. No worries. I asked permission to use this idea as well.
My character will be a werewolf living with a pack in a small town in the woods. He runs the local bar/ neutral zone. That last part is important because they share the area with whatever you would like your character to be. I am open to almost anything (elves, other werewolves, fey, vampires[not preferred], etc).
The drama comes when the leaders/alphas of both groups are assassinated and the infighting that takes place afterward. The werewolf alpha's son, 'Jake', thinks that he is automatically the new alpha but no one is interested in that, and defaults to my character. He doesn't want this but due to the circumstances, he meets with the new leader/alpha of your character's group (could be your character) to discuss what happened, what they will do about it, and the lack of an actual alpha for the werewolves.
Note: if you want to be a werewolf in the original pack that can work too fyi.
If this basic premise interests you lemme know.

3)*
An assassin working for a new division of the government. He is sent in to take out threats too severe for normal teams. He works in tandem with a psychic who helps him navigate the mission with her precognition(limited). As he is their best weapon she is their most talented psychic. On his last mission, she had the unique experience of seeing him through the eyes of a dying man. As he passed away the 'veil' lifted and she saw the assassin more clearly... he isn't human. Already very much falling for him this new revelation pushes her into more...
Also, I'm thinking there was a blood transfusion to bond them together better. This is optional though.

4)
I want an RP that's played inside of a virtual reality game. I've got a lot of it designed but could use a little help too. It can be a fantasy game, a post-apocalyptic world(fallout style or zombie Apoc. or the zombie thing can be like a Halloween event), sci-fi, super-powers/mutations, or supernatural (not the show haha). Open to ideas and suggestions. I have 30 races and 30 classes that I'm trying to flesh out as well as a character builder that can be used to create completely random characters. I have some plot-specific characters that I can use depending on your preferences so I am quite flexible.
I would prefer to build the world around your character as they push the agreed-upon plot forward, my character(s) would not be the main character.

5)This is somewhat connected to Idea 4
(This one is modern-ish.... just realized I didn't add that detail before) The world is divided... in many ways. The world on the west side of the chasm that splits the main continent is violently anti-magic. Killing anyone with magic in their blood on site. Bounty hunters are everywhere. But, in the East, they try to keep the peace. Instead of killing all magic-blooded people they simply quarantine them (It looks like a mega block from Dredd but nice...and clean). There are roughly thirty races(they are the same as the ones for one of my ideas above and are listed in my Character Thread) sharing this world as it sits on the brink of war between the West and the East. Their real enemy, a dark cult (they're all dark) threatens to bring one of the ultimate evils into the land. The characters I have in mind are a Hunter, a police officer that specializes in taking magic users into custody(Eastern half), one of the witches he finds, and an assortment of other officers. I am open to any ideas you have for your own character.

6)
(Sci-Fi) A spaceship drifts through uncharted space, Life Support and Gravity are functional but most things are on lockdown due to the main power being off. The characters will be of different species (I'm thinking five or six total, I can play as many as needed, would prefer rp partner play a minimum of two though.) They all start in a suspended state, waking up one at a time (two at first). They have to get the ship back online and survive this new universe, and each other, with no knowledge of how they got there. Biological and mechanical enhancements have been implanted into each character. (this is a clever way to 'install' a common language haha and anything that might come in handy too) This is a rough idea but I've been craving something like this. I do have a few species already created if you don't have one in mind, I'm open to discussing your ideas too.

7)
Humanity has banded together with several other races and together they found what they call 'The Door'. A giant rectangular stone that functions as the entryway to a tunnel leading to another universe. Instead of hundreds or thousands of years, it only takes a few weeks. Settling has begun and a space station has been constructed.
The races are humans, the Vynxaria(a petite feline race that excels at tinkering). 'Elves'(best translation. Tall. Strong and military-minded they have a strong psychic bond with each other and a stronger one with they one the bond with.), the Ni(a fully cyberized race), the Kavvi( a reptilian race.), and the Explorers(beings of pure energy that live in exoskeletons that look like power suits, usually with a clear polymer to show their colors.
I like pretty much any genre, no fandoms though.

8)
I'm craving a mutant/superpower rp. Preferably where the existence of these 'unique individuals' is just really coming to light and the world is coming to terms with it. A new form of racism rears its ugly head on both sides. But, as always there will be a group that fights back against this. Our characters aren't a member of either side... yet.

9)
Mc is a mediocre spell caster in an order of Mages, he is a Scholar. i.e he reads through books, and scrolls, and looks over relics as they're brought in. One night while testing out a new spell, for cleaning his tiny apartment, something on the other side of the veil feels this concentration of power and uses it as an escape route. A succubus tumbles forth and lays half-conscious and bleeding energy. Dying. The scariest part is that she recognizes mc, the Demonic Lord, who she was bound to, is looking for him. In order to find out more, he gives her enough energy to heal her wound and stabilize her. The Mage Guard storm in and he tells them to back off. She promises information in exchange for her life. The Mark of Binding on her left arm burns off(extremely painful) and another mark spreads across her right arm. She is now his(MC). YC is the young female guard who, due to telling the Captain of the guard off for being a rapey perv, gets stuck with the job of being his personal guard. If she senses any change in MC she is to kill him. Jacque, the captain of the guard, hates my character fyi.
Magic is Dresden Files in nature in this world btw.

10)
Set in the not-so-distant future, our world was invaded and ravaged by demon hordes, a few 'Angels' came to humanity's aid. Now the world is a wasteland. Small bunker-like cities have formed over the years, each one either protected by a Celestial or a group of Marshals. Where do you fit in? Are you just a survivor, or have you been hearing whispers in the dark... or maybe a being of light has chosen to bestow a gift upon you.

11)*
Based on an idea I am currently working on solo. Figured I should add it here.
The world is a giant continent with a group of tropical islands off the southeastern coast(I have created a map haha) where those with a significant enough connection to the Source can wield gauntlets of power that allows them to channel their energies. Everyone has a unique gauntlet and affinities. The Arcane is the place of study for these Gauntlets, anyone can attend and study as a Staffer Student but the Gauntlets are the elite among them. They are also charged with the protection of the Staffer students. The Council of Masters interview and test everyone who wishes to become a Gauntlet. Few people make it through the process.
I am open to you having a char within both groups if that is your desire as I will probably go that route myself. Plot-wise there are a lot of opportunities for us to explore.

12)
Your character would meet and end up traveling with an enigmatic man who has the bearing of a skilled bounty hunter but prefers to be called The Healer.
Odd things are going on in the kingdom. Rumors abound and even the nobility are getting nervous as strange taxes are levied and the King's Dark Hands (Agents and assassins) are being more active...