NSFW M for F Fantasy Action Romance Advance Open To Survive you must tell stories...

Jan 28, 2023
Awards
Howdy folks, first a bit about me, I've been writing for about six years now, give or take. My initial love for writing of course came with D&D long ago. I am huge into creating characters, getting detailed as much as possible in their lives and backgrounds. I consider myself an advanced writer, and yes, I still make mistakes so that doesn't make me perfect. What I'm looking for is a strong female partner, that prefers Discord as I find that easier for me but am open to other possibilities. I enjoy OOC chat so my partner and I can brainstorm and discuss things about the rp or just hang out and chat. Yes, I like making friends as well, with my social circle already small, and with what I've been through well. I'll leave it at that. I write in 3rd person as I find it easier to follow, my starters are typically the longest to set the stage for the roleplay. My replies can get up to novella, up to 1000 words though that depends on what's going on within the roleplay itself. I want to say I'm pretty active in my replies, but I've struggle with some personal things that sometimes take a toll on me.

But I promise to let you know, and push through it as best I can. I hope that doesn't scare anyone off. I don't have any timetable on responses, I understand real life gets in the way of things we enjoy out of life, especialy with hobbies like this. Trust me, so while I would prefer an equal number of replies if I can get one a day, I'll be happy. I do ask that my partner be over the age of 21, that's just a personal thing as some of the content will be NSFW. Any roleplays I conduct will be over the age of 21 + for any characters in the story/roleplay. I think that's about it at least with involving myself and what I'm searching for.

Last Man Standing - Zombie Apocalypse - I do have one going on currently at least when it comes to post-apocalyptic, but am always seeing who might enjoy these types of stories.

Specter In the City - Crime/drama/romance/modern

War of the Twin Dragons - Medieval/Fantasy

Empire of the Celestial Dragon - YC is a female Princess of a Southern realm/group of nations, a dark threat emerges bringing death and destruction to your lands. You decide to head North seeking out mythical dragons that once roamed this land, to save your kingdom. You don't know what you will find, but will it be salvation or death to your people.

Now both of these medieval fantasy ideas, are placed in a world I spent a great deal of time creating. I'm actually in the process of flushing out a discord server, because of all the information I've come up with. Involving characters, places, etc. So, I ask for this one, please enjoy things such as elves, dragons, dwarves, set in a mythical world I created. I'm also open to adding things a partner would be willing to create, and of course giving you credit for it and control over what you create.

The Crimson Kiss - An idea I have between a vampire and a powerful witch, romance/danger and adventure.

Spirit of the Border - Western RP

The last two I'm not sure about, I've had people interested in these, but after a few weeks they just disappear, so kind of on the fence about these. But posted them here anyways, as I like and prefer being honest. Anyways, I think that's it feel free to reach out to me on here or on Discord, again which I prefer as I'm on that most of the day or at least have it running so typically can respond. I look forward to hearing from anyone interested, and if you've gotten this far thank you for taking the time to read this post. It is much appreciated.

Words are a lens to focus one's mind.
Ayn Rand.

Reactions: Duchess