Welcome to your new Writing Home! (Read before posting)

Status
Not open for further replies.

UndeadEyes

Mama Undead
Staff member
Horde Leader
Nov 5, 2020
Level
Awards
www.youtube.com

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧ ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧ ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Welcome!
Thank you for making Writing Home your new home for Creative Writing (Roleplay).
We're so very happy and thankful to have you here!

This is our Introduction Forum!

To post on this site, all users must first post an introduction to unlock the other forums.
This forum is to introduce the writers behind the screen.

While you may mention roleplay interests, such as genre, this forum is NOT to seek partners.
Avoid mentioning kinks or listing things you do/don't roleplay.
Any threads that are more akin to a search thread than an introduction will be deleted.

(Deletion may cause the site to lock up again for the user and require a new introduction to be posted.)
For people reading these threads, they are not invitations to message the user. They are not considered active search threads.

When posting an introduction, users are required to post a minimum of 30-characters.
This is to avoid fake introductions and ensure spam bots do not get through the site.
It also creates a degree of protection to help us spot banned members attempting to return.
The 30-required characters are to be used properly.

Example:
Proper use: "Hi, my name is (Username) and I'm new to the site. I can't wait to meet new people!"
Improper use: "Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii."
Improper use: Lack of posting of a proper introduction. If unwilling to do a basic introduction, you are actively saying you do not wish to be part of this community/site.

To give you an idea of what you could write, consider this my introduction!

Hi!
I'm UndeadEyes!
I'm Writing Home's Founder and Lead Admin!
I'm also known as Mama Undead because of how I care for my users!

I've been roleplaying for over twenty years (yes, I'm old! 🤭 ).
I believe in people being kind to one another and being open and honest with themselves.
My goal is to create an active and flourishing Roleplay site, focused on active communication between the users and the admins/moderators.

If you ever need help, you're always free to contact me.

Mama Undead is here for you!

Outside of the forum, I'm an LMT (Licensed Massage Therapist), a lover of snails, and I own a beautiful Australian Cattle Dog named Iris.

I welcome you all to Writing Home and I can't wait to see how our community grows!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.