NSFW M for M Casual Open — •• Mischievous Little Cat •• —

EvilKitty

Glass Breaker
Mar 15, 2021
Awards
Hello everyone! Name’s EvilKitty, but I simply go by Evi. I am between the age of 22-25, non-binary and go by they/them pronouns. Writing has been a hobby of mine for many years now and roleplaying for almost just as long. New to the site, not to the game, as they say.

ABOUT ME:
- Respect is my number one rule. I will show you respect if you do the same for me.
- Communication is key. I love ooc chatting—we don’t need to be best friends outside of our roleplay but we do at least need to be on a somewhat open level. That way, we can discuss plot, characters and keep things rolling.
- I am moderately active but very lenient. Real life comes first, always.
- Follow the site rules. This is non-negotiable.

WRITING:
- I will double up on characters if that’s your thing. I like having an extensive cast to build up our fictional world.
- I match post length. Long, short, what have you. Give me a minimum of a paragraph and I’m a happy camper.
- PMs or threads, I have no preference. If there will be more smut in our rp, I may lean more toward PMs due to the site rules.
- Third person, past or present tense. I will not do first or second person.
- I prefer male characters nine out ten times.
- I almost exclusively write m/m relationships. I may consider others, but I have very little muse for them.
- I will write characters who top, bottom or switch. Their preference in bed will not dictate their personality.
- Non-binary, asexual and transgender characters are always welcome.
- Romance is a weakness of mine, but it doesn’t necessarily have to be included.
- On that note, neither does smut or sexual content. I am more than okay with having an rp be purely PG-13 if that’s your jam.

GENRES/PLOTS:
- I prefer to brainstorm plots with my partner, so most ideas are very vague.

- Fantasy
- Science Fiction
- Supernatural Creatures
- Mythological
- Horror
- Steampunk
- Paranormal

Reactions: Teay and UndeadEyes