Just 'hopping' in!

Sep 19, 2021
Awards
1632171927468.png

I go by Bunni, Bun, or B, whichever fits the moment!

I have been roleplaying for 20+ years and I am a multi-paragraph writer, some would say that is considered literate, I would say I ramble! I'm a love of detail, world-building, and character creation.

I am an Interior design consultant, so I'm pretty busy some days and then not busy other days, It really varies.

I started roleplaying on Deviantart(back when the chatrooms were a thing!) and then made my way to forum roleplays where I felt I fit best. I'm looking for a roleplay home, a nice community, and kind people. I'm always down to give people constructive criticism on their writing, or help with request threads.

I like to do graphic design in my spare time as it helps me center myself and zone out-- but I am by no means a professional at this!

Thank you for your time!

1632171902694.png

Hekazu

Menagerie Warden
Nov 11, 2020
Level
Awards
Hi Bunni! I may be biased in saying this, but I think you've made a great choice in picking Writing Home as a community to check out! It's very nice and cosy in here. So, to avoid the rambles I tend to descend to, welcome! I hope to see you around!

Chani

Sep 19, 2021
Awards
Hi Bunni! I may be biased in saying this, but I think you've made a great choice in picking Writing Home as a community to check out! It's very nice and cosy in here. So, to avoid the rambles I tend to descend to, welcome! I hope to see you around!
Thank you for the welcome! It definitely feels cozy here already!

Deleted member 211

I don't think @Hekazu is being biased. The truth is spoken. :) This is a great place to start a roleplaying home. I'm fairly new myself and this is the first site I load up when I sit down for RP indulgence. Spread the word and tell your friends! Most importantly, glad you're here and joined our community family!