NSFW M for M Open Torack's Emporium of Enticing Plots!

Torack

The Golden Apple
Nov 10, 2020
Awards
Hey there!

I'm Torack, and I love writing! Ever since I was a kid, my mind was full of worlds ready to be explored and I would always just scribble them down during class, or play them out with my friends when kids used to go outside way back when.

Love of writing stories has stayed with me. And what better medium than making stories with others, sharing ideas, and making awesome friends in the process!

It's a lot to ask for a partner, I know, but I'm pretty chill when it comes to roleplays. I only have a few very reasonable rules:
  • I'd like my partners to write in 3rd person and in past tense
  • Quality over quantity. I don't care about post length I care about quality.
  • Communication! Tell me if you're gonna be absent for an extended period of time, and I'll give you the same courtesy.
  • Add to the plot, this is a collaborative effort, let's work together to make something wonderful!
  • Fun OOC chatter, because it's more fun to make stories with friends!

Things About Me
  • I can write anywhere between 250-1000 words on any given post.
  • I usually like focusing on one character, but I'm tentatively willing to try doubling up
  • For these particular plots and ideas, I would like a heavier emphasis on smut over plot. 70/30 or even 80/20 in favour of smut over plot.

Settings and Genres
  • Fantasy
  • Medieval Europe
  • Ancient Rome
  • Ancient Greece
  • Modern-fantasy
  • Space / dystopian future
  • Cyberpunk
  • Supernatural
  • Modern
  • Slice of Life (if you give me a great idea for it)

Pairings abd Stuff!

So here I have some pairings I'm open to do but don't necessarily have any plots for. Though, most likely I will make some plots for some of the pairings in the future, but feel free to hit me up with a plot of your own!

Assassin x Victim
Spy x Spy
Vampire x Human
Knight x Prince
King x King
Lord x Lord
Adventurer x Adventurer
Demon x Human
Demon x Angel
Angel x Human

Plot Hooks

A pair of college roommates, deep into a friends with benefits relationship, are in truth a pair of spies. Undercover in a college setting to try and catch an international weapons dealer posing as a professor.

Themes: modern, mystery, thriller, dark

A pair of space marines discover a strange signal coming from a rogue planet. When they get on the planet, they discover a strange abandoned city and slowly realize it's from an ancient and powerful civilization. Within one of the buildings, they discover a strange artifact and learn of an ancient threat that will soon return to destroy the solar system unless they can find the artifact's twin. Somewhere in the galaxy.

Themes: Sci-fi, space opera, mystery, deep lore,

A mad god has returned. And with it, a horde of creatures from the depths of the abyss that seek no more than to destroy all things that breathe. Our characters are called in by the Council of Kings, to seek an ancient and powerful weapon known as the Staff of Apocrypha. A weapon that was used to defeat the mad god previously. Our characters go off on an adventure to seek the weapon and finally defeat the god before it can destroy the world.

Themes: Fantasy, adventure, mild horror

Reactions: feyd