F for F Fantasy Action Adventure Romance Scifi Moderate Advance π”Ήπ•–𝕒𝕦π•₯π•šπ•—π•¦π• π”»π•’π•£π•œ π•’π•Ÿπ•• π”Ήπ•π•’π•”π•œ ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕣𝕒𝕔π•₯𝕖𝕣𝕀 π•¨π•šπ•₯𝕙 π”Έπ••π•§π•’π•Ÿπ•”π•–π•• ℙ𝕝𝕠π•₯𝕀

Jun 28, 2023
Awards
Hi hello! You may or may not have seen my posts around. I am also posting plots from off site accounts to here as well. I am going to be just outlining my style, what I’m looking to roleplay and what I’m open to doing.

In regards to original roleplays, I will only roleplay as black women. I am an African American female so it just feels so much better being in my own skin and really bringing different personalities into the setting. Interracial themes are perfectly fine with me. My kinks are simple, it's 98% of what’s on your list.

In terms of a fandom setting, your crush will be played as exactly as she is. I will not bend a character to a different race or will go by case (ie: Selina Kyle being played by Anne Hathaway, Halle Berry, or Zoe Kravitz).

Please collaborate with me! Honestly this is a must! I want us both to be involved in a roleplay that we both mutually enjoy. All my roleplay ideas are open to be redone by collaborative effort. If you have an idea, let’s discuss and see how it fits. I am open to all suggestions.

Feel free to PM your ideas or questions! I am doing a plot by post (in a bump, you may see a plot). All plots (hey! Even yours!) are open to roleplay regardless if they are past or current😊

Now, for the plot you have been waiting for!

Today's plot is...Beguiled Fate!

Tyranny once ruled the world in the form of the Onyx Chimera, Ishina. He had the body of a black tiger with golden stripes and three different heads, an onyx snake, a midnight goat, and the tiger itself. Many tried to kill him but he went undefeated for a millenia. It wasn't until a blacksmith forged Spirit Orbs, blood gems made from the bodies of fallen who tried to fight Ishina. He gave these gems to orphans of war, 10 in fact. They would be the heroes of the world went to slay the Onyx Chimera and his subordinates. Though his was slain, many people corrupted under his tyranny, would try to revive Ishina for centuries after an Oracle foresaw his return. People, animals and plants quickly became infected with his blood, which leads us to today:

Dr. Ruben Sprite runs an orphanage for children who have lots their parents and family for many unfortunate reasons. The orphanage is isolated from society, the children only know each other, and have built themselves a little society with Dr. Sprite. Due to the terrain the live in, he gives them bi annual injections so their bodies grow healthy and strong. These kids are also a danger to society as they have very volatile powers which Dr. Sprite wishes to help contain them, by first unleashing them to their limit. The people who can do this travel with him to Mythril City, a hub for magic and wonder, as he tells.
*Obviously this is all lies as Dr. Sprite has been injecting the students with dosages of Ishina's blood and essence sand students are not taken to Mythril City but used in more experiments until they are no longer useful.

The journey begins once the two main characters find out their true purpose after their enter world is raided and taken away from them.