Fantasy Action Adventure Scifi A Growing Menace - *Any Character, Any Genre*

Oct 14, 2022
Awards
"We've located a terrorist subject on this vessel." The guards walked up the ramp, weapons trained and ready after the captain had made quick work of the guard. Walker noticed them from above, but needed them to be certain that the people he was with would not follow the guards he was trying to get rid of. So he remained as quiet as he could, being metallic and on a metal ship. Walker comes back into the ship from above the guards, swinging into a kick into the back of one guard, sending them face planting into the cargo bay.

"I don't suppose we can talk about this." Walker said as he looked between the confused guards. Walker looks at the anthro and the captain. "You two hold on to something." He said, a guard puts their rifle on him. "Integra hit the gas!" Walker says as he shoves a rifle up. The weapon discharges and leaves a black spot on the ceiling of the ship. "Argh, I just had that buffed out." Walker smashes the rifle into the helmet. The other guards train their weapons on Walker, but it was too late for them.

"Everyone, hold on tight and keep your limbs inside the ship at all times." The guard looks at Walker, who is holding on to a bar next to the loading ramp. The ship took off at sonic speeds. Centrifugal force took hold of the guards and it removed them from the ship as the Samurai took flight at low altitude.

"Goodbye, you glorified common thugs. See ya never!" Walker shouted. He turned back to make sure everyone he offered a ride was still inside the ship. That's all that mattered right now, aside from escaping from the dimension turning into cosmic dust. Walker approached the captain and his companion. "Are you two alright?" Walker asked as he waved them deeper into the ship. The corridor Split into three wings; Crew Quarters, Medical Bay, Navigation and engineering. At the end of the corridor was the flight deck. Walker headed to the flight deck. The door slid up as he approached it. There were five chairs. Each with their respective console. The center chair is where Walker sat. The ship shook, struck by a tank's cannon.

"Shields are at sixty-five percent integrity." Integra's voice came over the intercom of the ship. Walker looked at his diplomatic options as he tried to figure out a way to escape this without having to kill guards doing their job. He was trying to get back to his normal life. But the guards were making it hard. It didn't help that they tagged at least one of the two he was with as a terrorist.

"Either of you know why they called you terrorists back there." Walker didn't have time to make small talk, and neither did the other two, so it was time to ask some hard questions. "Keep in mind it is my job to track down criminals like Inter-dimensional terrorists." Walker added as Integra kept the Samurai from getting shot down. Another blast from cannon fire shook the Samurai.

"fifty percent integrity, Walker!" Integra is more advanced than most ship AI and showed in the piloting skills she brought to the table while they weaved and performing aerial maneuvers dodging what incoming fire she could to reduce the damage.

"Integra take us to the guildhall." Walker said. He looked at the other two. It was hard for them to tell if he was a friend or foe on the account that his face had no expression. They would have to rely on his vocalization, which seemed to be distrustful. Which didn't help ease the tension that was building with the menace. Walker waited patiently for answers as they flew through the city of the Silver Nexus.

"Walker, there is no parking. What should we do?" Integra sounded concerned through the speakers. Walker looked at the display on the chair, weighing his options. He questioned if he had made the right choice of taking these two strangers with him. This might make him guilty by association. Perhaps he could talk things out. If only Vesper were around to smooth things over with her silver tongue.

"Just park in the lobby. Drastic problems require dramatic solutions." Walker said, looking at the two he was with. "I suggest you grab some seat and strap in." He said. Within seconds the Samurai crashes through the front of the guildhall, landing on the floor and skidding to the desk. Kicking up dust and debris. Walker looked around. The systems were functional. "Integra run a diagnostic." Walker looked at the unlikely allies he wasn't sure he could trust any longer. "Do either of you know what is going on?" Walker asked as he stood from his chair and walked back to the cargo bay where he opened the loading ramp and walked out with his SPAA badge presented. "I am a Space Criminal Apprehension Agent, Inter-Dimensional Class. Hold your fire." Walker said, standing on the ramp with his hands raised. He hoped that at least one would recognize him as who he claims to be.

Hekazu

Menagerie Warden
Nov 11, 2020
Level
Awards
Talking? Yes, Rochdale would have preferred talking over attacking the authorities. Too bad this lot didn't seem to see the obvious faults in this realm that brought forth the quiet seething of the soulless man. But with no such thing available to them right now, it instead seemed that he was going to have to follow the order given and grab onto something. Of course, that would have been vastly easier if he was not right in the middle of the cargo bay that had empty space cleared out to hold such cargo. How silly of him to choose such a position. If only he could blame himself for it, that was.

Consider your outs. Do not fold before you must. Rochdale raised his head and looked around his immediate surroundings. The workbench Zava was at was too far. There didn't appear to be any obvious hidden compartments on the deck, and even if they were the glare of the lights was in his eye too hard to see anything in these few crucial moments. But he was not completely without saviour. There, in the ceiling, a maintenance shaft. Rochdale prepared to jump, pressure mounting in his leg muscles. And when the next order was barked, he'd already taken to the air, hand reaching out for the handle in his sight.

He had not registered just what the command had been, just knowing that by the time it was finished the time window to act would have closed. And as his fingers curled around metal, he was immediately yanked into the very opposite direction with his body slamming against the ceiling. Despite the surprise, he managed to hold on, knuckles white under the glove and teeth grit together. It needn't last long though, and he would soon droop back down and need to just release his hold for his boots to clack once more on the floor. There was one question that was asked, which Rochdale chuffed at. "I have had worse." He needn't comment on the several new shallow puncture wounds along his back and arm.

As he followed Walker into the nerve centre of the ship, he found himself accosted with the idea that he might actually be a revolutionary fighter, which while it wouldn't be inaccurate in some other time he would not take upon himself. That was what the word meant, was it not? Someone that fought for ideals that the governing body did not like with means that nobody at all agreed with. He was fairly certain that the second part would not apply at the very least. And so, with the accusation levelled at him, he tapped the tracking bracelet still on his wrist against a nearby console. It produced two rather easily discernible clicks, even through the other noise. "I do not know if you care, but you are on that same list yourself if they ever find out you snuck out through their barricade like the one they are calling with the name", Rochdale pointed out his idea behind the title and drew his hat deeper onto his eyes as he sat down. This time the posture would be clearly forward leaning, with his elbows taking support from his knees.

And then there was the crash. Supporting himself now with a number of steady points and the hidden strength of a monster-hunter, Rochdale managed to hold his position even without the use of seatbelts which were an entirely foreign concept to the man stolen from his time. "It's like wrestling with a Plated Seal, or running into a d__n Lifeberg…" he murmured, swallowing the few in-between letters from the swear. He wasn't going to ask if it was always like this with the apparent recklessness of the armoured one, but he would be lying if he claimed he looked forward to spending more time on this vessel.

May 22, 2022
Awards
Zava was looking at the force that somehow managed to be spared. 'What in the stellar dimension was going on?' Did she need to get involved? The female really hated the idea of doing so. A slender hand placed the device down, her frame then slid into the rear of ship next to the cargo bay opening. The tool of her trade once more in her hand though pointed at the soldiers as though it might do more than melt things.

At that moment though Walker lent a helping hand, as she herself now suddenly clung to the wall around her, bracing so as not to be sucked out when the ship jumped to life. All that precious air escaping her lungs for almost too long when she felt the ship give enough to breath once more. It seemed she wasn't the only one to take a beating from the ship.

"No worse for wear." Zava replied to his first inquiry before they entered onto the flight deck. His position and demeanor quickly changed, though she sat down as if the place was familiar. " I am labeled as such, though none of my crimes match the title. The one to have labelled me as such is but a scorned one night stand."

That had been a night. The male thought he could simply make her stay until he was done with her. Just because Zava was an anthro and was a female didn't mean the male could use her until he felt otherwise. Apparently he was the wrong guy to piss off, because the next thing she knew was she was labeled a terrorist of unknown origin and deemed dangerous. Which was great, especially in situations like now.

Now her only hope through this rough landing was that this new acquaintance of all metal would see her the same way every other official had seen her till now, innocent. Granted some used their power to get something they wanted but in the end she was still free.

Reactions: Hekazu
Oct 14, 2022
Awards
Walker looks at the captain studiously. His sensors were analysing him with scrutiny, sure that this man out of time was not the source of the dimension falling apart, nor was he a terrorist. At least, not the one responsible for the deterioration. The clicks made Walker look down. "Do you see a tracker bracelet on my wrist? I've hunted down criminals here before." Walker told the good captain before he went down the ramp.

"Walker? Walker, is that really you?" An alien from another dimension lowered his weapon, his eyes staring at Walker and the entrance he had made into the guild. The others weren't as quick to lower their weapons, but with Walker's SCAL, it proved he was a Space Criminal Apprehension Agent. Which was also the main reason he didn't have a bracelet on. This hadn't been his first time at the Silver Nexus. The first time he had to run from the authorities. "What is going on, Walker?" Lynux asked, motioning for the others to lower their weapons.

"Lynux? Friggin', good it is to see you here." Walker said as he descended the ramp. The others finally putting their weapons away. Guards started piling in after them. Surrounding the ship. Lynux smoothed it over. It took a lot of talking and Walker having to sign a contract that would garnish his bounty earnings until the building get repaired. Walker even got Lynux to convince the guards Captain Rochdale and Zava couldn't have caused the destruction in the dimension. Once Walker had everything relatively sorted out, the next thing he needed to do was get some names. Rochdale would be useless unless he knew some bigwigs from the Silver Nexus. So he approached Zava first as someone directly labeled her as a terrorist. It would be a good idea to start there and talk to the person who had put such a label on her. "So, I am going to need the name of that one-night stand." Another part of the deal of Walker's agreement to get Zava and Rochdale out of the Silver Nexus was to catch the culprit and absolve them of their involvement. Something that was easier said than done.

Reactions: Fatal Nymph
May 22, 2022
Awards
While this disaster that Walker created was being sorted out the female turned to Rochdale. "Im still willing to take that tracking bracelet off." She got up and moved back towards the bay, and if the captain followed, she would pick up the device and get the tracking device off. Not to mention fuss over the newly opened wounds that Zava was positive he had. Otherwise in the bay would be where she would stay fussing on her tablet until Walker came to get her.

He mentioned the scorned lover and she smirked. "Davis Rett." The name was only memorized due to what had been done to her. Otherwise it was just another fling gone wrong really. "I'm not sure who he was or is but an asshole." She pulled out her tablet and brought up a screenshot of the two of them together.

Zava was dressed in all black, a very low cut front and a necklace that looked to be made of braided diamonds. The gentlemen next to her was in a flashy uniform, a large gash across his human like face. Though he had a robotic arm that was around her waist pulling her against him. "Now a question for you sir. How does any of this get us out of here? "

She worried about Rochdale even though he was more than likely used to his injuries, still it made her fuss, that and blood trails were always bad to leave behind.

Hekazu

Menagerie Warden
Nov 11, 2020
Level
Awards
Whether Walker attempted to be snappy or was just being plain rude, Rochdale was not impressed as he lifted the brim of his hat to look at the source of the better-than-you attitude that was coming his way. "I am not aware how you not being tracked makes you leaving the exclusion zone any more legal", he retorted calmly, lowering his hat back down as the 'conversation' was apparently concluded with that. He'd rise up again as it became apparent that the ship was once more settled in place. Zava didn't take long to make her offer from there, and she'd find the man in much more agreeable a mood than he had been with the other one just now.

"I would be delighted if you could", he nodded at her and followed to the workbench. The device didn't take too long to crack by the looks of it, which frankly made it even less sensible to intrude on people's privacy like that given any would be criminal could just snap it off like that, but at this point Rochdale didn't care to even pretend to be surprised. Far more so he was about the topic that was being discussed outside between the self-important shell of metal and the next regiment of local enforcers that had arrived. He was not the source of some dimensional dusting. What? Little of the conversation made sense to him. But it did make him think.

Zava would apparently be occupied for some time longer, if her help was needed for seeking out the person that had added her onto the list of terrorists… but her question was very, very pertinent indeed. How did any of this help them? "I must agree, and freely admit I was considering departing on my own two feet", he noted. After all, the way the new acquaintance was solving problems made him no more comfortable than knowing there was a tribe of Rattus Faber running wild behind one's living room tapestry. "Unless there is some tangible benefit to resolving this loose end, I do not believe we stand to gain much from busying ourselves with further cleanup."

Oct 14, 2022
Awards
Walker looks at the two unlikely acquaintances that he sneaked out of the quarantine zone. "Old man, understand I could have gone through on my own. But I will remember that the next time I decide to help someone in the wrong place during the wrong time." Walker said to Rochdale, who clearly didn't understand that Walker's SCAL badge recognized him as an authority within the Silver Nexus. "So if I wanted to leave the seclusion area, I would have just had to show my SCAA badge. But then I would have to explain why I am harbouring two fugitives. It was easier to pay for your passage." Walker said. The tone in his voice was one of exasperation. "If you really want to know how you two, getting your friend removed from the list that they put her on." He looked over his shoulder and wave Lynux into the ship.

Lynux came in and looked at the Anthropomorphic dog woman and the rather gruff human. He didn't recognize either of the people Walker was with, but he gave them the benefit of the doubt. "What is it, Walker?" Lynux asked.

"Do you know a Davis Rett?" Walker asked Lynux.

"An administration asshole, he organizes the bounty posters based on their priority." Lynux explained.

"Splendid. He apparently has had some troubles in the past with her, the taking no for an answer kind." Walker looked at Zava to have her confirm his assessment of the picture she showed. "I think his hands do more than grab tits and ass."

"Doesn't surprise me." Lynux said. "I can see why he would want to keep your friend under his thumb." Lynux remarked Zava as attractive.

"Well, can you help clear their names?" Walker was going out on a limb. Despite the captain's attitude, he was still willing to help the old timer.

"Sure, granted you get Davis to pull the wanted poster on her. This one will be significantly harder seeing as he isn't actually supposed to know about the dimensional highway or the alternate dimensions." Lynux said, distrust in his eyes looking at Rochdale. Walker looked at Rochdale and then at Zava.

"You still haven't told me your name. If you want to get removed from the list, I will need that." Walker said to Zava. He hoped they could see he suspected Davis Rett for being involved with what was going on in the dimension. Perhaps not so much Rochdale, but there was only so much information that someone from the early nineteenth century could comprehend. Though the old man seemed a little too comfortable with the entire situation, which gave an air that he had been in another dimension at one point. Walker put his attention back on Rochdale. "You can leave. Just keep in mind it was chance that the guards we left back in the warehousing district didn't shoot you on sight." Not that they could hit the broad side of a battleship with a scattershot, knowing their potato aim. Walker thought, "I feel like it is just too simple for Davis Rett to risk his position to put you on an inter-dimensional terrorist list." Walker added as he turned back to Lynux. "Make sure they break nothing." Walker walked off the ship. Headed to the bounty office, where he suspected he could find Davis' location.

"Does anyone want some food? I still have fresh food cubes. Walker doesn't even need them to survive, but I've kept them preserved at an optimal storage temperature." Integra said over the speaker system on the ship.

May 22, 2022
Awards
Rochdale seemed to be out of his element once more and probably in pain. This made her all the more attentive to the goings on of the area. Another named Lynux came aboard, and was given the run down. A nod was given at the explanation and portrayal of the man.

When it came to Rochdale she felt she needed to explain. "A blink beetle pulled the captain from his world. From my understanding the blink beetles have been taken care of. The preference is to stay and make the best of the unfortunate event. I've been taking care of him since I met him shortly after the event." Zava was trying her hardest not to toss Joopis at the space ship at this point.

Integra spoke up at this point. "Would you mind? It's better to eat something than go on an empty stomach this long. I would be ever so grateful. " her voice kind and pleading to the ship.

Then her attention turned once more to Lynux. "As far as Mr. Rett goes, good luck. I've been skating by on the pity of officers and officials. The last I heard that he still goes red when my name gets brought up. Though I suppose holding his own weapon to the family treasury to ensure my escape didn't help any. " That was a night she tried very hard to bury and forget, yet it kept coming back like a cancerous abscess. It made her visibly shiver, and that lovely white tail tuck.

"Was there anything else I could attempt to help with? If not I would like to get some sort of food eaten and take care of rochdale's wounds. Though knowing him, he'll probably tell me not to. "

Hekazu

Menagerie Warden
Nov 11, 2020
Level
Awards
Rochdale didn't skip a beat when Walker decided to call him 'old man', lifting his finger sternly up in the air between them and staring right at what had to be the tin can's eyes. "That's Captain Rochdale to you", he huffed, curling the finger back in quite snappily as he let the uppity skipper show how they could fail at their attempts to one-up him once again. And there it was, 'I could have left that zone whenever I wanted'. Only then the explanation as to why he was housing two fugitives would have needed an explanation. Only that was a load of bull. "Oh yes, the people you yourself sought out", he stated rather calmly, believing the contradiction to show itself clearly from the statement. And if they wanted to take offence from his responses, then who was really at fault? The one who kept tripping over their faulty explanations, or the one they kept talking down to.

But then Zava, too, chose to treat him as someone that needed to be taken care of, a senior, rather than giving him proper respect. "Should we rather say moving with?" he interjected with the same outward calmness. It was as if everything was trying to collapse down on him at once, now that people could finally communicate again. It reminded him of why he spent such long periods of time within his cabin or at the helm of his steamer back home. Home he should not forget. Home, where everything had still made sense. He breathed in deep and exhaled with a shake to his head as he turned to withdraw from any ongoing conversations, leaning one shoulder against the wall of the vessel. The sooner he would be out of here and could leave the fabled terrorist hunter behind, the better.

His first instinct to being offered food by the ship was to respond with a resounding no, having no desire to be further indebted to any single person. Perhaps he could simply go and wither away in peace? The devils wouldn't get to him in these dimensions. He'd successfully avoided their capture, now and forever. They already thought he had lost by vanishing at Zee. But there was the thought that would pull him back to some degree of his senses. He'd have to live on, if only to spite the devils that thought him dead. It didn't matter whether they knew it or not. He did, and that was the most important thing.

It still wouldn't be him who would accept the offer of food, mind. But he knew he also had the money to pay back for anything, with how Joopis had set him up and Zava had hardly demanded he pay right away. He could pay her back, or the skipper directly if they insisted. For his wounds, he'd once more shake his head and draw in a deep breath coupled with a silent, slow exhale. 'Taking care of', right right. Woe is the senior, watch out lest he crumble under his own weight. But he would not refuse, following her deeper into the ship since apparently heading out and into the hall was not an option. Shame.

Oct 14, 2022
Awards
The ship's autonomous systems started working on preparing the food cubes to be appetizing. In their current form, while edible, they didn't taste good, which made it hard to convince people to eat them. A few minutes pass by and Integra meets Zava’s request with a platter of food fit for royalty. Roast with steamed vegetables, mashed potatoes, and fresh fruits. "If you would please move to the crew quarters, the food cubes are ready." The ship's door of the cargo bay opened into the fuselage. "I ask that you bear with Walker's attitude. He means well. But he has no social skills among those with emotional processes." This was accurate with the Xyborian race. A race of logical beings that have no ability to perceive emotion. "I am sure if you give him a chance, you will see he is actually a good guy." Integra said her voice filled the room as Lynux navigated to the main body of the ship and shrugged as if he had to consider if the wealth of food that could feed six had been for only Rochdale and Zava. Integra seemed much more pleasant than Walker. Her hospitality certainly provided enough evidence to suggest she had been around biological organisms more than Walker had.

"Walker is an asshole, but he is a good friend to have." Lynux said as he ate. His table manners were that of a soldier in a mess hall. "We served together on Mars and while he was an ass most of the time. He always looked out for everyone in our platoon. He's dealt with Rett's type before." Lynux left out that Walker's way of dealing with Davis Rett's type actually almost had him court martialed for insubordination and assaulting a commanding officer. Not that it mattered, just obsolete information.

Walker made his way through a high end area of the Silver Nexus. Find dining and expensive material items that were out of his price range. Thanks to some finesse with the secretary at Davis Rett's office. Walker learned that the restaurant he was entering would be the place Mr. Rett was at. He pulled open the door as the security guard stopped him. Walker pulled out his credentials. "Official Agency Business." He said to the doorman. They let him pass with dirty looks similar to the glares of Rochdale. Walker ventured deeper into the dining room of the restaurant. There he was talking with a blonde that was way out of his league. Much like Zava seemed to be above the man with a prosthetic robotic arm. Walker makes his way to the table. The blonde woman in a tiny red dress stood up and walked to the bathroom. Walker saw his opportunity. Sitting at the table with a flick of the tattered duster jacket he occupied the chair. "Davis Rett." Walker said snatching the fork from Davis Rett's hand. "I'm Walker 09, Inter-dimensional Space Criminal Apprehension Agent. You've been a very naughty boy." Walker inspected the food on the fork, then tossed it to the ground with arrogance in his nonchalance as he sat across from the corporate scum.

May 22, 2022
Awards
Zava's face instantly fell at Rochdale's comment. She hadn't meant it like that, it was a way to protect him and lay blame on herself for his actions if it came to it. Her ears dropped and the tail remained tucked. The ship spoke up about the cubes being ready and the female walked with everyone but it was overly obvious that her feelings were hurt.

The meal that was before her normally would have made her happy and possibly drooling, she now picked at. Lynux spoke up and she simply nodded. "Rough around the edges but soft at heart." the words almost dull sounding. "When or if you want Captain Rochdale I can clean up your wounds." With that the anthropology simply swirled the form on the plate.

----------

A woman who was swooning over himself, was a bit aloof tonight, perhaps playing hard to get, though he already knew she was going to be his. The female left to powder her nose and he understood, allowing her to go without him. He cut a chunk of meat of his steak when a metal scrap heap sat down and snatched his for away.

A look of irritation crossed his face. "Space agent? Then you would know that I am not currently on duty and you can not so kindly fuck off... I would rather not make a scene, as my date might not appreciate our evening being ruined by the likes of you." His face began to turn sour. What agent thought he had any right to walk up to him and discuss anything off duty. Proper channels were to be used to get ahold of him in an emergency. Not that he ever answered or gave a time of space for it.

Hekazu

Menagerie Warden
Nov 11, 2020
Level
Awards
Rochdale could certainly make note of a change in behaviour. Same as someone introducing themselves to the company no matter if they had been asked to or not, meaning he was going to resume his detached style of behaviour, remaining the stalwart bastion of British temperance that helped him still ground himself in these trying times amid all too much turmoil. Perhaps he was old, to not rise to the challenge. Or perhaps those around him built challenges that were not meant to be risen to. After all, it was only prudent to remain outside of unfortunate sorts of business where it didn't concern oneself. And by the looks of it whatever this corrupt official was up to, it would not really affect him. Zava, in turn, had apparently done well for herself despite it all. What was the benefit to be gained versus the chance of everything ending up worse? Well, that was out of his hands.

Several people were trying to convince him now that this loose cannon was something to be tolerated. If one could even call the disembodied voice of the ship a person. But so he had called the others that had come across his way, chosen to accept them as entities of their own. So would he extend the favour to this one, Integra he believed she was called, despite her having chosen such detestable company to keep. Rochdale observed the prepared foods for a moment before saying a word, soon reaching for any beverage that would bring to him a taste of home. Anything that resembled a good and proper cup of tea or coffee. Preferably the latter. He'd developed quite the expensive taste hauling that stuff from the Elder Continent. "I have dealt with people lacking emotional intelligence before", he noted, "and most of them were rather alike to me and my countrymen. Observers. More passive. I dare say, wise. I have in this short time made note that this good friend of yours does not think before talking, and attempts to throw their weight around when challenged. I could share what such behaviour likens to, but I would not like to do them such a disfavour."

Sitting down, Rochdale removed his hat as he settled for the meal, though the gloves stayed even as he set a napkin over the worn, frilly collar of his jacket. "It would not go amiss to them learn some temperance, I should hope you agree. Naturally I mean no ill will as I say that. The present behaviour, on the other hand, invokes such impressions." If there was no attack back on his person for what he had said, he would dedicate his attention to the food, though every here and there his eyes would glance in the direction of Zava, not quite forgetting the sudden change in demeanour that had just come to pass. He should do something about it. In due time, of course. Not that he believed to be free of this vessel's observation, but he needn't speak it all before this other stranger.

Oct 14, 2022
Awards
"Walker doesn't have a heart, but his micro-fusion reactor is definitely in the right place." Lynux said he couldn't place his finger on it, but somehow Zava seemed familiar to him. That's when he looked around the ship to see if Walker had changed anything, but everything was the same. Looking at a picture frame with Walker, a platinum blonde human and himself standing in front of the Samurai before it had become decommissioned and auctioned off. He looked at Zava, then back to the digital picture frame, and he understood why Walker was so quick to help her with Davis.

On the ship, Walker wasn't the only one who was rough around the edges. "Zava, don't let a crusty old man ruin your appetite with his insensitivity towards your intentions." Integra said over the intercom. Lynux shook his head at the apparent attitude that the old showed to everyone. The decor was rather bare. Giving a sense that Walker lived simply with hardly any personal items that were close to him aside from the picture of Lynux, Vesper and Walker sitting on the shelf. "And you... Captain Crusty Rochdale, it doesn't matter how you feel about Walker. But at least treat Zava with some decency." Integra scolded. The notable change in Zava had been witnessed by all aboard the ship. Including the ship's feminine entity. "Forgive my intrusion Zava but I searched your poster through facial recognition and sent the information to Walker so he knew what sort of asshat, forgive my language, Rett is."

Walker laughed at Davis, who seemed to think this was a business call. "Oh, I know the proper paperwork and requests forms blah, blah, blah." Walker said. Quickly, without warning from his body language, Walker grabbed Davis by his tie and harshly slammed his face into his plate of food. "I'm not here to make a formal request. I'm here to tell you to remove the bounty and label you placed on Zava. Or I am going to report you to the agency. Foraging illegal documents is a crime punishable by up to eight galactic cycles in a 6 x 6 box in a prison system." Walker informed Davis. Security approached the table. Walker leaned in speaking quietly, when he said, "and between us, I know you're a runner. If you like the way your knees function, then you won't make me come find you again, yeah?" Walker let Davis go and fixed his collar slipping a micro gps locator between his tie and shirt collar. The woman returns and Walker looks at her, getting a good look as he looked up and down her body. "You can do so much better than this loser. I suggest you drop him like a bad habit." Walker told her as he stood up and walked away from the table. He gestured for the woman to call him, then left the building.

As he returns to the ship, Walker pulls out the transmitter that would allow him to track Davis when he moved to ensure the tracking device would work. He entered the ship through the cargo bay. Looking at the screen that would show the small dot on a grid showing Davis hadn't moved. He entered the quarters area. "Welcome back Walker!" Integra said announcing his return.

May 22, 2022
Awards
A slight head tilt and she looked up to Lynux and then to the hull of the ship and back. "We each have our own problems, stories, and reasons. That is no reason to go after each other, that should be a reason to support each other. " With a huff from her nose and a frown to follow. "I'm sorry Captain Rochdale, none of this is what I had meant to happen. " Her hand had come out as if to touch his arm in some sort of reassurance but it stopped and she pulled away from him. With that she stood up and abandoned the meal entirely at this point but at least her tail was no longer tucked. "I'll be in the med bay area if you need me." And plucked some water from the table, with that the female left the others alone. Her mind pre-occuppied to the point of not seeing or registering anything else at the point in time.

In her own mind she knew she should have kept her mouth shut, Rochdale wouldn't be as he was or in his predicament. It felt like every time she tried to help it always backfired or went some sort of wrong direction. Deep down she knew that what she should be doing wasn't being done, but being that way made her so distant and always got her into really bad situations that ended in a bad way for the other. That wasn't what she wanted. Was it so hard to be lovable and everyone's favorite? Why was it so much easier to be silent and aggressive.

-----

The other openly laughed, which didn't help his mood any at this point and made worse by the fact that he knew better but was still here ruining his dinner anyways. Without warning his face was slammed into his food, he was practically inhaling it at this point. He was quoted what he already knew but his mind couldn't think around that name. The wench had found someone bold enough to come after him did she? That devil in white should have stayed in hiding, keeping that tail of silk between her legs. A threat was given and if he was any more of a coward he might have actually believed it, if he wasn't pissed off enough to do some research and digging first.

He was let go and with that he sat up to see security already on the move. He wiped his face and looked up in time to see the exchange. She looked to the agent and them himself before dismissing herself. He was livid.

Hekazu

Menagerie Warden
Nov 11, 2020
Level
Awards
Ah, and there it was. The attack. Rochdale nodded, rising to his feet as the insults were being flung by the vessel at him. "Thank you for the tea", he stated, setting the still steaming cup back onto the table. He was not going to overstay his welcome. Adjusting the harpoon to hang neatly over his shoulder and stuffing his gloved hands into the pockets of his overcoat, he begun to make his way out. He had other means to procure the required sustenance. He was already at the room's door, ceasing movement in the archway as he heard himself be called one more time. Had it been anyone else, he would have promptly ignored it per his decision to make himself scarce, but not in the case of Zava.

She had soon caught up to him and just for her, under the wide brim of his hat and in the cover of his raised up coat collar, he shared a sympathetic smile. "I shall let the dust settle. I don't hope to part ways, but I can tell when I am not considered welcome. Not by the owner, not by the ship itself." Before he continued on his way out, hopping off of the ramp and making his way over to the nearest counter that looked like it served edible sustenance, he had removed one gloved hand from his pocket and placed it upon Zava's shoulder. "If there's one person I do not blame of this, she's standing next to me." And with that, his footfalls were gone from Integra's floors for the time being.