NSFW F for M Fantasy Scifi The Heros Folly

Before posting or bumping:

MedusaKai

Writer and Gamer
Oct 27, 2021
Awards
Hello hello!!

My name is Kai I'm 28 and I have a passion for writing. I had a brief break from roleplaying due to me losing my muse completely and drama. I'm back now that I have it all handled and I'm ready to get into a good hearty roleplay. I have a passion for roleplaying fantasy and sci-fi roleplays. So please read if you desire.

What you can expect from me:

1) Frequent replies

2) open communication, I won't ghost you. I will talk this stuff out and make sure the roleplay is fun for both. If we don't click so be it.

3) world-building and character development. I LOVE THIS SO MUCH so you will have my happily working with you on this.

4) substance I won't leave you with a one-liner and call it a day. My average is 3+ paragraphs rarely will I drop below that unless an odd situation occurs. I will discuss with you

What I expect:

1) communication!!!! Please if you don't like the roleplay don't ghost me tell me. I am not going to bite your head off if something isn't doing it for you or you simply want to stop completely.

2) world-building and character development.

3) more than one paragraph, please. Try.

4) not a constant smut circle. I need a story.

Now to the fun parts!! The plots and pairings

Plots:

Dream turned into a plot:
A hero goes under cover to investigate a dangerous villain's layer that is said to be building a monster. After two months the hero is finally able to gain enough trust that the villain shows her the monster. Only to find a small angelic boy behind the door. Turns out the villain has been causing so much chaos just to save his sick and dying son. He just allowed people to see him as a monster to have people fear him. Can his hero continue the mission to stop the villain when a innocent little boy's life is at risk?

Pairings (stuff were I don't have a plot but like the pairs)

Knight × captive
Boss × Employee
Demon × Angel
Wizard × Assassin

***PLEASE NOTE I TEND TO WRITE EROTIC STORIES, MY CHARACTERS ARE VERY BOLD USUALLY SO IF YOU LIKE MORE MUTED MEEK CHARACTERS I WILL NOT BE THE RIGHT PARTNER FOR YOU!***