NSFW M for F Fantasy Adventure Romance Scifi Slice of Life Bradythejust's Stories

Apr 4, 2023
Awards
Hello! My name is Brady and I am a Story development coach, author, professional DM, and Musician.

I have been RPing on erotic websites for 3 years and have been writing all my life. I love to tell and get invested in stories, as well as share my talents with the world. So whether you are an old friend or a new partner, if you love to tell stories then I think we'll get along fine.

My requests:

• I prefer RP's of at least 2 good paragraphs, but longer is always better! Please always put in the effort and no matter what I will do the same. I've written novel like replies both with and for the right partners, and I hope we can do the same
  • I RP in 3rd person
  • I like long-term: If you RP with me, if we work well together... it's probably going to be long-term. Heck, we might even do multiple RP's!
  • Provide communication: If you are going to be gone, want to make a change to the RP, want me to change my writing, or want to start an entirely new story then please let me know and I will always be open and a good listener. Just keep me in the loop.
  • For Smut scenes: I like detail, romance, first times, friends to lovers, lovemaking, rough/angry sex, and lots of kisses and hugs, and cuddles. I'm pretty open, however, I don't like incest, or anything gross, or degrading.
  • Help me tell a good story! Plots can be filled with smut, or only have a bit, they can be bloody and jam-packed with betrayal, wars, battles, and interesting characters, or they can simply be a happy slice of life where we can unwind. As long as the story is great, I'll RP anything.
Edit: I'm going to put this out there just to clear things up. I am a slow paced writer, and when it comes to doing longer replies (about 4+ paragraphs or longer) I tend to take my time with responses to ensure they have good length and quality. So if you want a long RP with daily replies I am not the partner for you. If you don't mind waiting for a quality reply, then we can RP without problems. Thanks! :)

I also have and use Discord for plotting, OOC chat, and everything else! If you want to connect there, let me know! Or stop by at BradytheJust#5052

My ideas:

Current Cravings:

Currently wanting some Star Wars RP! :D I play my own timeline mixing Legends and Canon continuity, and am happy to play across all eras from Before the Republic to After the Yuuzhan Vong War!

I also am craving some Batman RP. Specifically, set during the 'SuperHeavy Saga' where James Gordon becomes Batman in the New 52. What if Bruce Wayne never regained the mantle of the Bat and it was up to Gordon and the GCPD to handle the crime in Gotham? Let's TELL that story! :D

Also, anything set in Hercules: The Legendary Journeys, Xena Warrior Princess, or Young Hercules is the best! Would love to do a story in that world too!

And anything from the D&D world of Spelljammer! I want to sail the Astral Sea and have some Sci-Fi Fantasy action! Let's write a fantasy RP and sail the stars!

Here are some ideas I have and I hope you enjoy them!

Plot One: "Friend-Zoned"

You were always the popular girl in college, one of those people who were smart, kind, attractive, and way out of my league. Maybe I crushed hard on you throughout college, maybe we were best friends and you always saw me as one, or maybe you were too busy dating other guys to see how much I felt for you. In any case, I was friend-zoned and accepted that.

Until you track me down, several years after college, where you say I was the one that got away...

This plot will be filled with some heartache, lots of unresolved feelings, love, surprise twists, and maybe even a happy ending.

Plot Two: "An Unexpected New Family."

It's hard being a single father in the city, and taking care of a six-year-old daughter is no picnic either. Enter you, a best friend or a kind stranger, who sees a kind man down on his luck and helps out. Over time you begin to suspect that you can be the mother our little family needs, and maybe even a wife too.

This is going to be romantic city! :D Lots of adorableness, a little girl who is very protective of her father, and some smut while she is sleeping ;)

Plot Three: "I Am Not Her"

I've just lost my wife/girlfriend, and it has been hard. You are an angel or other spiritual being, sent down to help me deal with the grief and problems that come from a lover's death. The problem is, you look exactly like the person I lost. Despite how much I despise you for it, due to spiritual law, you can't leave me until I'm healed and I can't get rid of you.

So can you breach my anger and sadness to fix me up, or are we destined to despise one another forever?

This one is going to be a lot of anger, passion, and raw emotion as both our characters cope with the situation, and maybe find love along the way.

Plot Four: "The Roman And The Warrior"

(This one requires a special kind of partner and can be done in any historical setting but I've chosen Rome for this example cause I love it!)

I'm a Roman soldier, and you are a warrior woman. We've come together through circumstance, maybe as fighters and warriors, or as a soldier and the gladiator that he freed from prison. Maybe you tried to kill me, or I defeated and humbled you in battle... regardless, you are bound to my side, whether you like it or not. Despite the anger that we hold for one another, the sparks of passion fly fiercely between us.

It's an unlikely romance, and might not even be called one due to the sheer venom we hurl at one another, both in and out of bed. But it works, it's passionate, and it's loveless. As we battle through Rome's enemies together, we might discover how much we do, or don't care about one another.

And when Rome's mighty war machine is turned against itself, can our relationship survive the chaos that follows?

Please PM me for more details on plot 4, as it is different than all the others.

Plot Five: "The Rain Spell"

This is a modern-day RP where we can be any characters we wish, but here's the basic premise.

We've both checked into a hotel on a rainy night. Maybe it's for a business trip, or a vacation, or just simple circumstance. We can be boss and employee, best friends, enemies, or even total strangers. While we start in separate rooms, YC somehow gets her way into mine. Maybe you've locked yourself out, have been kicked out by a roommate, or something else happens.

Unfortunately, it's a single bed room, so we both have to share. As the rain comes down, we get closer and closer together, for warmth at first, but then we make love. It's abrupt, passionate, and since we are both half asleep or otherwise inebriated, we don't remember much as we cuddle and fall asleep.

The next morning, we wake up, both shocked at being naked together as we try to piece together what happened. The rain starts to fall again and before our characters know it, they are gripped by passion and have sex again, a little rougher this time.

As we soon discover, when the rain falls, our attraction level to one another rises. Doesn't matter where we are or what we are doing, if a storm's brewing then so is our lust. So now our characters have to keep up normal life while also dealing with this new development as we try to understand how this happened.

This plot will be around 50% smut and story and we can really take it anywhere we want, so PM me with ideas!

Plot Six: "Two is Better than One"

This RP can also be done in different time periods and works best with Medieval and Science-Fiction. The premise is this:

MC is a warrior born and bred for combat. I've trained, battled, and studied my way to becoming the protector of my people and a fierce general on the battlefield. However, I'm also Royalty and unfortunately, that means I have to get married for the good of the realm.

Two women from different backgrounds and kingdoms are selected as potential brides, (Your characters) and have to compete for the honor of being the head wife to a very disinterested beau. Will your women wear me down? And what happens to us all when the battlefield calls?

This RP will require you to play more than one main character, but if that's something you are good at as a partner, then this is the one for you!

Plot Seven: "I Want to Smile"

YC has been abused by her husband/boyfriend, and after one particularly bad night, you make up your mind to finally leave your home. You go to the one place you've always gone, the home of MC. MC has always been your best friend, your confidant, and he was angry when you married someone else.

However, even though you keep the reasons for your visit a secret, MC let you in with open arms and allowed you to live with him. As the days roll by and MC treats you with kindness and respect, you realize that he still has feelings for you.

You haven't smiled in a long time, but maybe MC can make you smile.

Plot Eight: "Can You Teach Me?"

MC was always the smart and quiet introvert who was overly passionate about the things around him. YC was the loud, crazy, and experienced Extrovert- with the brains and the body to match. Despite it all, we worked well together as friends, even if YC had a new boyfriend or girlfriend every single week. MC never understood your promiscuous side until one day a woman began making very clear moves and somehow MC has a crush.

Seeking help, MC sheepishly comes to your door, and seeking to have more experience... asks you to teach him about how to please a woman in bed. Unbeknownst to MC, however, YC has been in love with him for years and you seize your chance to be his first... well everything and rope him into a friends with benefits relationship.

As the 'lessons' in sex continue. the truth finally starts to come out... but what happens when the other woman gets a pair of green eyes and an obsessive streak?

This RP is going to be around 50% smut and story and will feature love, jealousy, and even a little bit of darkness before our characters can be happy together.

Plot Nine: "Not In Love with Dream Girl"

You are the perfect woman. A nice body, a beautiful face, smart and an over-achiever... and that's precisely the problem. You're the type of girl that every single guy wishes he had, but not too many guys know how to treat you. As such, you've dated and have been flirted with/by all the jerks, scumbags, idiots, and perverts in the world, and it's enough to make you want to scream.

So when you move into a new apartment and are assigned a male roommate, you don't have high hopes. However, your roommate is adorkable, kindhearted, and very respectful and sweet, and soon mistrust blossoms into a deepening friendship... and on your end, much more. However, unlike all the other men who throw themselves on you the minute, you decide to give them a chance... MC doesn't notice your affections at all.

He just doesn't see you as a romantic partner (due to his personality quirks), even though you know you'd be perfect together. So you decide to seduce him... which turns out to be harder than you thought.

I see this RP as a fun little slice of life complete with adorkableness, a pretty girl going after an oblivious guy, and some sweet friends to lovers moments as our characters learn to accept one another.

Plot Ten: "The Silent Treatment"

You've been a maximum security prisoner for 10 years. Locked in a cage and kept away from humanity, and you've been away from everyone. However, YC has recently reached the end of their sentence and has relocated to a small town, never having experienced true warmth and affection. Enter MC, your new neighbor.

I'm willing to play either the prisoner or neighbor, and expand the plot however we want!

Plot 11: "We Shouldn't Kiss... So Why Are We?"

YC has panic/anxiety attacks on occasion, but so far they've been able to keep it under control for most of their life. But on the day she applies for a new job and gets into an elevator with a handsome businessman, for some reason the panic starts to set in and she starts to lose control. But then, suddenly, everything is calm... and her tongue in is this businessman's mouth. This can lead to a simple kiss, a hungry makeout, or even frantic sex with a stranger, before the elevator dings and they both separate and... end up walking in the same direction as YC gets introduced to her new boss... the man right next to her.

Now they need to deal with the fact that they really shouldn't be kissing, but that is much easier said than done! And whenever their past with one another gets revealed, this gets even more complicated!

This RP takes on a number of different scenarios, but the main plot is the same. YC and MC really shouldn't be in a relationship, but they can't stay away from one another!

Plot 12: "A Magnetic Pull"

Exes. It's the symbol of a failed relationship, a story that ended for thousands of different reasons, and it should be an ending. But in this story, it is only the beginning

YC and MC have had one sexually charged relationship, passionate, raw, fierce, and pleasurable... but you've also both discovered that lust doesn't make a real relationship, and the characters have broken up for a number of reasons. Bitter fights, diverging dreams, or just love that has lost its emotional fire... and in order to get away from the painful memories of their relationships, one or both characters have moved away. Far away to another city, state, or continent.

Months or even years later, one character is walking around the new location, content in their new life. They have a new job, a new group of friends, a new lease on life, and most importantly a brand new love. Until the character locks eyes with their past lover, and they start to feel that magnetic pull that they could never truly break away from.

And the consequences when these opposites attract, leads to far more than just a few sparks.

I see this RP being equal parts 50% smut and story, as our characters find themselves drawn into a magnetic vortex that leads to steamy affairs, passionate sex, and maybe even a happy ending as our characters try to reignite a love that burned so brightly so long ago.[/SPOILER]

Plot 13: "Drunk on Aged Desire"

I really want to do a play with an older woman/younger man or older man/younger woman. Not too much of an age gap, maybe anywhere between 7-12 years so it raises some eyebrows but isn't too noticeable.

But our characters meet, maybe on a dating application or maybe at a meet cute, and soon a sweet and loving romance develops. Our characters don't know or suspect the extent of their true age gap, until their last date and their true ages come out. Being uncomfortable with the difference in their ages, the older of the pair breaks off the relationship.

However, the younger isn't okay with this, especially since the pair have been slowly building up a passionate sexual desire across all their dates that has been extremely hard to control... and when they see one another again at a party where alcohol is flowing, they might find that a deep and passionate lust is flowing in them as well.

I hope if you've read down this far you've found something you liked, so please PM me and let's tell a great story together!

Reactions: Orlo